CURSE YOU !!

Sweet Bitter Love

 

HyunA's POV:

 

   

 

    As we got in the car, Gayoon explained everything while I sulk in the corner cursing that handsome devil boy!!  JiHyun was very angry that i caused another scene but i ignored her.. I really wanna kill that handsome devil boy!!!  D-d-dirty hands ??? aish !!!  I hate him !!!

 

 

afterwards, we arrived at the agency and walked going to the meeting room .. I walked with heavy and annoyed steps. "Hey, people are getting scared, you're giving a killing aura "  said Jihyun .. But I can't stop thinking of it !! urgg !! I shouldn't be thinking about him !!! I'm going crazy just by imagining him !!! Oh GOD~ please just let me get hit by a truck then have an amnesia to forget everything, all the embarrasing things that happened today !! 

 

 

Suddenly , "HyunA.~" I stopped as someone said my name in a scary way. I knew who that voice was ---- CRAP !!! I forgot Mr.Hong !!!!! " M-Mr .. H-h-hong " i said softly  . " ALL OF YOU!! GET INSIDE NOW !!!! ". Inside the room, Mr.Hong lectured us especially me. It went around 20 minutes of lecturing until we got into the topic that happened a while ago with the handsome devil boy. Urg !! it pains me to remember that embarassing moment!!!

 

 

------------------------

Mr. Hong : WHAAAT ??? HyunA !! You're  really  hard-headed !! how many times did i told you to AVOID fights and anything that can damage your group's career?

 

Hyuna: It wasn't my fault ... w-was it ?

 

Mr.Hong : oh, YES it is !! you're really !!! And oh, the agency agreed that you five girls will be going into school starting tomorrow.

 

4 Minute girls : WHAAAATTTT?? ARE YOU JOKING??

 

Mr. Hong : No, I'm not. And during your school days, I want you to be a good student so that your group will be famous and respected, I don't want to hear any complaints or else there will be no future waiting for you.

 

 HyunA's POV; 

 

   Oh God !! Is this day a punishment ?? I hate going to school!! I never wanted to besides i'll be sure making trouble again !! >.< SOmebody ~ please .. Disagree !!

 

" But, how about our schedules for concerts, performances, live ? We might be busy at school, that would affect our career , right? " said JiHyun bravely .  Oh!! thank you JiHyun ~ Yes!! that's right !!  you're my savior Jihyun!! T_________T

 

-----------------------------------

 

 Mr.Hong : Don't you worry, i will be arranging everything so just focus on being good students okay ?

 

Everyone except HyunA : ^_^ OKAY !!

 

Mr.Hong : HyunA ? [scary look]

 

Hyuna: a-agree ..

 

Mr.hong : good, now dismiss . Prepare for your live performance on inkigayo later, i'll be watching.

 

 

HyunA's POV:

 

 

   Oh right ! we still have a live performance later and as usual , i'll be the visual of the group, i have to act appealing according to our song "Hot Issue" . So, KIM HYUNA !! no time to think about that handsome devil boy!! Just forget him!! you will never see him again!! 

 

 

  it's now 6pm so we went to the dressing room to change and get ready for our turn to perform. While getting my hair done, i recieved a text message.  

 

          " Baby boo~ We'll be performing later too at inkigayo. I'll be watching your performance so do your best !! saranghaeyo Baby boo~ "  Oh !! it was a message from my Baby boo, DongWoon oppa of b2st !! ♥  i quickly replied  " jinjja oppa ? I'll be watching yours too, do your best ~ I love you ♥.♥ Smooch!! " 

 

  Now, we're all done preparing, we went to the place where different KPOP GROUPS will perform [inkigayo]. after a few minutes, together with the 4 minute girls we were patiently sitting and watching at the performance of the other groups while waiting for our turn. Oh! The emccee announced the part 2 sequence as follows :: Super Junior, INFINITE, b2st , SNSD, 4 minute, etc. 

 

   Yaikes !! it's now Super Junior !!! My god ~ I have an ultimate crush of one of Suju's main vocalist, Ryeowook-oppa ~ He has this really sweet voice and totally nice abs, they are now performing "Bonamana" and when it was Ryeowook's part, I didn't notice I was screaming together with the other fan girls !! HAHAHA . After their performance, Infinite followed with their song "Before the dawn", of course, I watched their performance attentively cause my hubby MyungSoo was there, i really love him when he dance! oh~ too much charisma~~ ♥.♥ After that, finally it was B2st's turn, one of my favorite boygroup♥ I watched seriously and supported throughout their performance cause my baby boo DongWoon oppa is there. They performed "Shock"^^ After b2st was SNSD, who has one of the largest fanbase k-pop girl group performing "Genie", so we went backstage and prepare for our turn. God~ I'm nervous ..

 

 

 

 HyunSeung's POV:

 

        That girl really ruined my day!! Oh,! I forgot, today's the inkigayo performance of b2st,. I turn on the tv and it was InFINite's performance. whew~ thank God I'm not late. After Infinite, it was b2st's time when someone called me. "HELLO? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? " i said angrily. I hate it when i'm in the mood with b2st then someone ruining it just like the girl before!  urg!! "JJANG !! There are Gangers messing up with our hide-out, what do you want us to do with them?" oh .. it's one of my people . "! Just beat the crap out of them! Stop when they say they will pay for the damages they've done thrice the price, otherwise, don't stop! " Urgg! What a bad day! When I look into the tv, b2st's turn was done, it was now SNSD performing with their song Genie and outfits that were showing off their legs. I remember that ! trying to temp me!! Whatever!  i don't even remember her name!! how can i plot revenge?! After SNSD's turn, i turned off the TV and went to sleep, i still have things to do tomorrow..

 

 

   HyunA's POV;

 

  SNSD's done !! It's our turn. WE're a rookie group and fortunately, we were quite a hit so when we went out the stage, they were shouting like animals in the jungle. jeez!!! the music started and we danced and sang our new song Hot Issue. i heard some saying "Princess HyunA !! You're Hot!! " "I want you"  ---- yeah.. yeah .. i know.. i suddenly remember that handsome devil boy again !! whatever! KIM HYUNA !! JUST CONCENTRATE!! .. and so, after our performance, we greeted some of the stafs and idols then we went back home since it was quite a long day, we were tired to the max and we still have problem tomorrow ---------------- SCHOOL !! >.<

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

HI EVERYONE ~ thank you soooooooo much for those who commented and for those who spent some of their time to read this. ^^ I'm hoping you will continue reading the following chapters!! ^^ Please feel free to comment~  I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. T_______________T

 

please comment if you want more chapters ♥ Saranghae~

 

-- SHINE ---