THE MYSTERIOUS HANDSOME BOY

Sweet Bitter Love

HyunA's POV:

       

 

 

 

          Hi! I'm Kim HyunA~ everyone calls me "Princess HyunA" which I don't know why, nah! I don't really care what they call me. I've slept late yesterday and woke up too early today! Urgg! >.<" I want to sleep moooorrree---------

   

" Hey!!! HyunA !!!!! get down here!!! we'll be late!!!  Mr. Hong will be angry if we're late!! " said JiHyun  angrily.

 

" OK ! OK! I'll be there!! for a while!!! " i replied irritatingly. Oh, by the way, that girl's name is JiHyun, we live in the same house with the other members, she is the leader of our group 4 Minute and Mr.Hong, the one she mentioned a while ago is the CEO of the agency i'm in, it's called "cube entertainment" . Urgggg !!! I bet Mr.Hong will kill me later. Suddenly, my phone rang. Oh! it's my hubby Myung Soo calling ♥ Oh God! 

 

"hello? Hubby? I miss you~ ♥ " I said cutely . 

 

"I miss you more~ Have you slept enough Hubby?" he asked worriedly. we haven't seen each other for 3 weeks cause of our busy schedule, Myung Soo is a member of a famous boy group INFINITE and he is soooooooo handsome♥

 

"y-yeah.. ^^ how about ----- " but before i finish my sentence, the impatient JiHyun barged in to my room and started yelling "KIM HYUNA !!! GET OUT !! STOP TALKING WITH YOUR BOYFRIENDS !! GET OUT !! FASTER !! GO!! " of course, JiHyun won't be the leader for nothing.. So, I closed my phone and took out the battery and I went out hurriedly.. She's really scary if she's angry ...luckily, i'm fully fixed, hair--Done! , Dress- DONE! Make-up ---DONE !! Perfect~ As we went downstairs, all the members' gazes were like COME-DOWN-FASTER-BEFORE-WE'RE-LATE-OR-WE'LL-KILL-YOU" look.

 

We went inside the car and when i checked the time, it's still 7am and our meeting with the CEO is 8am!! >.<" oh~ they fooled me!~  "Yah!!! it's still early, I wanna buy ice cream~" i said ly. "yeah!! I wanna eat too~" said Gayoon... Thanks for supporting Gayoon~ my friend~ T_______T  "ok, park the car there, you 2 buy ice cream for everyone, be quick." said JiHyun. "YES MA'AM !!" we went out the car and went to the convinience store to buy ice cream, then after getting 10 ice creams, just as we got out the store, there were fanboys and girls taking picture of us, we simply waved and smile and proceeded getting back to the car and obviously they were still following us.. But just around 10 meters from the car, we saw a handome young boy walking towards us. I almost dropped my jaw when i saw him. For me, it was like he's a prince! among all the boys i've seen before, only he attracted my gaze like i was into a deep spell. oh my god~ he has a perfect figure and a very handsome face. All my boyfriends won't compare to him. as i look into Gayoon, she was also enchanted to that man's beauty.

 

" hey, HyunA, let's make 4 minute's popularity get higher? " she whispered.

 

 " huh ?--what--are --you--talking--about? i replied as i was still enchanted by that young man who walks slowly listening to his headphone.

 

 " you're known as a pro when it comes to attracting boys, why don't we test that? there are lots of people watching us now and there's a mysterious handsome boy coming, do your best to make him be attracted to you, okay? Mr.Hong might give you extra career" Gayoon whispered softly to my ears like a demon was commanding me and thanks to that i came back to reality and i replied "Sure" of course, it's my time to show off PLUS!! i can get him for free~ yaikes!! he's coming!!!!!!

 

When he was very near , i stood up infront of him, enough to block his way, the fan's eyes were full of curiousity as if they were waiting for an important announcement. Luckily, i was able to stop the handsome guy. He took off his headphone and stared head to foot on me. He was the first one, the first one who makes me shiver everytime i see him. He has this cold stare like he was saying WHO-THE-HELL-ARE-YOU,  silence stood in the air. I spoke first and made my first move, the friendly one " Hi? My name is HyunA" i said as i reach out my hand for handshake and smiled to the brightest. And instead of shaking, he shove off my hand and put back his Headphone and continued walking. My anger went higher not because he didn't speak a single word but because he humilated me in front of everyone!! But I didn't stop there, i shouted "YAH !! " I took off one of my shoe [I'm wearing sneackers] and throw it hard to his head and just as he was going to look back and turn his back facing me, my shoe hit him. "oops--" it was too late to realize what i did.. when i looked into his face, he had an evil aura around him like he was going to kill me, of course, a handsome devil to be exact. I went near him while the fans were crazily taking videos and pictures and Gayoon was like "Crap! This turned to be worse", i ignored everybody and concentrated on how to attract that handsome boy, i was thinking " I'm confident with my looks, body figure and everything!! why can't he be attracted?" I'm running with anger, curiousity, mixed emotions!! I looked to that handsome boy's face and bravely said " I'm sorry, are you hurt? " and tried to touch gently his face with my both hands, he remained silent for a while and gazed angrily at me, he then said "Get that dirty hands off my face now! Who the hell are you? I don't even know you!! Get out of my sight you lowly !" I was shocked again not because my plan to attract him failed but because of what he said that ultimately humiliated me. My mind wasn't on its own and i just slapped the hell out of him, ----  WHACK !! everyone's eyes widened and before we could do something that would cause a bigger scene, Gayoon pulled me. "We're sorry, we'll be making it up to you someday, sorry" she said to that handsome devil boy and dragged me to the car.

 

 

 

Hyunseung's POV:

 

 

 

As i was going to a conveniece store walking while listening to my favorite song of B2st "Shock", I saw a y girl stood in front of me blocking my way. I took off my headphone and stared at her head to foot, i kept thinking who is this hot chick? Do I know her? "Hi, i'm HyunA" she said while smiling brightly, at first i thought i should play with her but as i noticed, there were lots of people gathered in that area taking pictures and videos like there were celebrities, just who the hell is this girl? Hyun-- hh-- what's her name again?! she then take out her hand for handshake but i think she just want to flirt with me, well sorry ! You're hot but i can't flirt with you, She was wearing such revealing clothes which a do and tries to seduce me so i shove her hand and put back my headphone even if the music is already off and continued walking. tsk! i could've played with her for fun, she's hot~ then suddenly she shouts "YAH !!" as i turn towards her direction, a shoe came and hit me in the forehead-- OUCH !! THAT !! She then ran towards me and tried to touch my face with her hands! I was so angry and i don't like someone just touching my face!! "Get that dirty hands of my face now!! Who the hell are you? I don't even know you!! get out of my sight you lowly !" i couldn't control my anger anymore, i didn't do anything for her to hit me with that shoe!! then i noticed, she was tearing up and i was startled, i was about to say sorry because maybe i crossed the line but she slapped me in front of those people!!! my anger arose!! No one even dares to touch, hit nor slap my face!! NO ONE !! I would dare to hit her even she's a girl but her friend came rushing in and dragged her to a car nearby and all the people that were gathered in that area followed them. Maybe they're famous? urg!! WHATEVER !  " I'll make sure to get revenge on you!! just you wait!! " i said with my voice filled with anger.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! everyone~ How's the first chapter? Please feel free to comment about it. i'm sorry if there are wrong grammars and wrong spellings. T_________T I hope the first chapter is fine ^^ I SWEAR i'll do my best to make this story fit your tastes. Please comment if you want Chapter 2~ ^__^