Chapter 3

Im their prey?!? (HIATUS)

Before I knew it everyone surrounded me and watched me paint, “Wah so pretty~” D.O oppa praised resting his head on my shoulder. I giggled “That tickles” I said laughing. He laughed along “Alright alright no more” he said leaning back on the sofa. I was sitting on the floor painting on the coffee table.

“Just a few more touches needed~” I sang painting bits of detail onto the painting. “IM DONE!” I squealed clapping, I held the painting up and showed everyone.

“Of course my little painter, next time draw me yeahs?” Kris said laughing. Quickly I took a picture of him laughing, immediately he stopped. “Yah did you just take a picture of me?” he said leaning towards me.Immediately I hid my phone behind my back “Sneaky” he said getting up.  “Come on guys we have to go for the run now” Kris oppa said, “Eh? run?” I asked tilting my head. “Ne, we go for runs every Friday to keep our wolf self healthy.” Suho said standing up. “Aren’t you going to wear something warm? Its freezing outside.” I said furrowing my eyebrows. “Don’t worry about us, when we turn into wolfs we have warm fur coats remember? Look at you, your wearing short shorts!” Baekhyun scolded. I laughed awkwardly, “Alright, we’re going okays? There’s food in the fridge so help yourself. Remember you live here now” D.O said patting my head. They all left and I was surrounded by loneliness, I unlocked my phone and looked at the photo I took of Kris “I might as well draw a picture of him” I muttered to myself.

“Do you think its okay to leave her home alone?” Chanyeol said leaning on the tree, “She’ll be fine at home” Kris said preparing for the run. “We should of left someone with her” D.O said. “I said she’ll be fine!” Kris snapped. *Ive already gotten people to guard the house* he thought in his head. “Lets go, then we can go back to Mi Cha soon as possible” Kai said running quickly into the forest before changing into a vicious scary werewolf the others following along.

“What to do, what to do? I want Exo K oppas” I whined to myself. Quickly I ran upstairs to my room.

I jumped onto the net searching for good recipes, * I shall make lots of food for oppas! *.  “I will make Honey Soy chicken kebabs, waffles,  cookies and, and.. SUSHI!” I exclaimed, *Kris oppa loves my sushi* I thought grinning. Quickly I printed the recipes out and began cooking.

“Whats that smell?” “Food??!” “Drooooool” Exo K piled into the house tired and hungry. “Oppas! Your home?? Palli go take a shower and come out to eat” I said sitting up on the couch. “HOLY CWAP!” D.O and Baekhyun exclaimed at the same time, “Whered you come from!??!” they asked scared. I giggled in return, quickly the two ran off to their bedrooms to shower as their room had a bathroom. Soon the rest of the pack headed off to their rooms.

“PALLIII OR ELSE THE FOOD WILL GET COLD!” I exclaimed calling the pack out to eat. “Coming Mi Cha~” I heard oppas reply. I sat on the high chair swinging my legs back and forth puffing my cheeks up “How long are they taking”I muttered. Right then I heard shuffling feet coming towards me, I looked up *They look gorgeous…* I gawked at the seven in front of me.

“Flies will sleep in your mouth little one” teased Kai pushing my jaw back up. “Hey!” I exclaimed glaring up at him. “O-ow~” I then whined “Stop pwinching my cheks” I said trying to slap his hands away. “Kwis oppa, hep meee” I called faking a cry, “Kyeopta~” Kai oppa cooed. “Alright alright let go, time to eat” Kris scolded. “Yeah! Oh! I almost forgot I want to show you a drawing oppa” I squealed excited running up to my bedroom and grabbing the drawing I drew of Kris. “Oppa! What do you think?!!??” I squealed showing him the drawing.


“Wah, you actually drew me ?” Kris oppa asked amazed, I nodded happily grinning “Do you like it?” I asked grinning happily. “Of course its perfect!” he said smiling. “You can keep it” I said, “Really? Thankyou little one” he said patting me on the head. I giggled in return.

 

-----

SORRY ABOUT THE PHOTO SPAM GUYS~ I COULDNT HELP IT X3, so i finally updated! Sorry about taking so long as well school has been such a drainerrrr. Saranghae!