Chapter 1

Im their prey?!? (HIATUS)

My footsteps were echoing in the alley as I ran. “Oppa, where are you? Help me” I begged for help mentally. I quickly took a glance behind me, no one was there. I turned back to the front and froze in my spot. “And where do you think you’re going?” the male snarled with four other vampires behind him smirking. “I – I” I stuttered, everything happened in a flash. “I’ve been watching you, my delicious prey” he snarled sinking his fangs into my neck. I squirmed around trying to get out of his grip. He slammed me against the wall again. “Ah..” I groaned in pain from both my back and neck. Everything started to go blurry, I suddenly heard quick heavy footsteps and loud howling. “Werewolves?” I muttered underneath my breath, he took his fangs out of my neck and cursed. He let go of me and quickly ran away with his other friends right behind him. I fell to the floor breathing heavily, the wolves all surrounded me. They quickly transformed back into their human form, “Mi Cha, stay strong please” one of them said placing his hand over my bite mark, I felt a tingly feeling in my body. “Chanyeol pass me the medicine” he said. I felt a warm bitter liquid going down my throat, slowly I lost consciousness and I was surrounded by complete darkness.

“How are you going to explain this to her Kris?” Kai asked, “Oh god I don’t even know anymore” he replied rubbing his temples tired. “I think being honest and telling her everything is best..” Baekhyun replied. “She’d freak out knowing we follow her everyday like a stalker.”  Sehun pointed out. “You what?..”  I asked shocked. “M-Mi Cha!” Kris stuttered quickly standing up. “Why would you do that? W-who are you anyway?!?” I exclaimed pointing at him eyes getting teary. “Mi Cha we can explain.” Kris said softly walking towards me, “Explain what?” I asked stepping backwards. “We only do this to protect you Mi Cha, you’ve been targeted for a while now by those vampires.” Suho said in the back. “Targeted? Why would I be targeted?” I said my back hitting the wall. “Mi Cha its alright, we wont harm you. We will protect you from any harm, we and I promise.” Kris said softly extending his arms out, looking into his eyes I felt secure and protected. Without realising it I slowly walked into his arms, “We’re here for you Mi Cha, everything will be alright” he said hugging me tightly.

*I wish I could stay like this forever*I thought before falling asleep in his warm arms. My eyes fluttered open, “Your up” I looked up to see Kris’s face. I realised I had been sleeping on his lap this whole time, I gasped and quickly sat up “I have to go home” I said standing up, I felt a hand grab hold of my wrist “Sit down Mi Cha” Kris said. I sat down obediently “From now on your living with the seven of us, the vampires have attacked you once, we cant risk it anymore” he said. “But.. I feel like such a burden..” I whispered quietly looking down at the ground fiddling around with my fingers. “Mi Cha look at me” he said softly, I shook my head, “Mi Cha” I shook my head once again. I heard him sigh, he gently grabbed a hold my chin tilting it up so I was looking at him. “Your not a burden okay?” he assured. “I want you here, in fact we all want you here. We’ve waited so long for this day.” Kris said softly looking into my eyes. “What about my stuff?” I muttered. “Don’t worry I told the boys to get your things” he replied letting out a small smile. He released my chin and got up, heading towards the kitchen. “Did you want to eat some dukbokki? And how about some cola? Your favourite” he teased. “Yummy!” I squealed running into the kitchen.

 

---

Do you like it so far? i hope you do ^^

Oh god he's soooo hot XD <3