"i'll follow you until you love me."

eternally yours

 

 

She arrives home feeling completely worn-out and lethargic after an intense work out session she had with her best friend. She can practically hear her bed calling her name, but first she has to get out of her sticky clothes and lose herself under the comforting warm shower.

 

She kicks off her shoes near the door and throws her keys onto the console table carelessly. As she staggers into the apartment, dragging her tired body along – she can’t help but to notice that there is something different about the place that she calls home.

 

Her eyes wanders around the 3-room apartment carefully, taking in every inch of the living room, the kitchen to her right and the two bedrooms across the hall – but nothing seem out of sort. Yet, she can feel that there is something peculiarly wrong about the whole picture.

 

She’s getting the whole mysterious, sinister vibe and it isn’t making her feel comfortably settled about being in her own house.

 

She holds her breath, and stays frozen on her spot, straining her ears to catch the tiniest of sounds but got nothing. Slowly, she makes her way towards the television cupboard; where a couple of photo frames and a tall long vase were neatly arranged on it.

 

Then, it strikes her.

 

The second photo frame, which contains a picture of her with him, was turned ever-so-slightly and it would’ve been missed if she hadn’t thought about taking a closer look.

 

She reaches out a shaky hand to pick the frame up, only to put it back quickly a few seconds later as if it was on blazing fire. Her eyes skim over to the flowers in the vase next.

 

One of the petals from the red rose had been plucked out in such a precise manner, that she is almost confident it had been cut out with a scissors.

 

Her heart is racing wildly now. He was here, he had been here in their house and it is his way of telling her how easy it is for him to get to her. That she isn’t safe anywhere.

 

Just then, the house phone rings out loudly, causing her to jump back startled by the sudden blaring noise. Realising that it’s just the phone, she tries her best to calm down her accelerating heartbeat by taking in huge, deep breaths as she walks over the coffee table to answer the call.

 

“Hello?”

 

Nobody replies. The only sound that greets her is someone’s low, heavy breathings – taunting her by the slow passing seconds. She’s about to slam down the phone, when a voice suddenly speaks up.

 

“Your boyfriend has a nice house.”

 

It sends shivers down her spine. Chilly, tingly shivers.

 

“But your house was much nicer.”

 

She couldn’t speak. Even if she wanted to, nothing would come out of .

 

“You were running away from me.”

 

She’s gripping onto the phone’s cord so tightly that her knuckles had turned white. She’s certain that she had turned ten shades paler too.

 

“But guess what...” the voice cackles. She shut her eyes closed.

 

“...you can’t escape me.”

 

And then the line goes dead.

 

 

 

 

 


i had written a full chapter out, but then i decided to just leave it as a drabble

maybe, i'll continue it someday but not now. character is up to you :)

but the ones i had in mind are chorong & dongwoon as the pair, none for the stalker yet.

S, i'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected : |