o9

Spiral Stairway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyeon

Listen to this music as you read <3

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah..." Myungsoo muttered under his breath. "Don't leave me alone again. Arrasso?" I nodded with a smile, holding back my tears.

We arrived at harabeoji's house at night. It was quiet, and cold. Harabeoji wasn't around yet when we came, but I felt somehow safe with Myungsoo and Seungho with me. "B-by the way, how did you find me?"

"Seungho is a stalker." Myungsoo said while drinking hot coffee. I just laughed.

"At least I knew how to find your girlfriend, and you had no idea at all." Seungho teased.

"It wasn't my fault; she left me while I was sleeping!" Myungsoo said back. "But that's not important now." He sighed.

"Jiyeon, does your grandfather know?" Seungho asked.

"No..." I said sadly.

"That's okay. We can tell him later when he comes home right?" Myungsoo smiled. "I mean we have to tell him. We could ask some kind of spies to look for that bastard. It's safer that way." 

"That would be a lot of trouble." Seungho said and then we had another silent atmosphere.

I just felt like hugging my knees then, all of these problems doesn't seem like there's an ending. Well, if there would be an ending, it would be a bad one. All I want is to go back to how my life was used to be. My happy life, not this one. I think I'm gonna die of too much depression. "How's Shinhye?" I asked.

"Shinhye's worried about you. But Yonghwa isn't in a good condition, he's in coma. Park Shihoo purposely hit him with his car..." Myungsoo answered.

"!" I cursed, covering my face with my hands as tears fall from my cheeks. I couldn't hold back anymore, I think I'm going crazy. "!" I shouted again. "Why is this happening?!" I threw one pillow on the floor, and continued crying in agony.

Seungho stood up, and so did Myungsoo. "Calm down, Jiyeon." Myungsoo, he's always here for me. Always there to comfort me. Always making me feel as if everything's gonna be alright when it's all impossible. Myungsoo embraced me passionately, but all I did was cry and cry. All I did was think about my sister's condition, my parents and everyone important to me.

Mother and Father... I wonder what they think of me now. I'm a screwed daughter. If they both find out, they probably won’t address me as their daughter anymore. One by one, I might seemingly lose them. Oh scratch that, father had forgotten I exist a long time ago. Right, Shinhye and I only have our mother; she's more active and loving.

But still, I can't accept this. To me, this is just... nightmares. "Myungsoo-ah...I want to wake up from this nightmare. P-please wake me up..." That was all I said before I drifted into sleep.

Just someone, anyone, please wake me up.

A man is strangling me to death. A man is pointing a sharp knife on my chest. A man is glaring at me, cracking a wide creepy smile. I'm about to die. But I don't want to die. I'm scared of dying. I rather die without getting hurt. I don't want this kind of death.

"M-M-Myungsoo..." I called in a hoarse voice. Wasn't my boyfriend always there for me? Why isn't he here now? Why? Where is he when I need him most? Where are you Myungsoo? Help me. "H-help."

"Looking for your boyfriend, eh?" Why is he trying to kill me? Why in the world does he want to kill me...? Is this just another nightmare? "Your boyfriend, I killed him. You're next, Park Jiyeon." I can't breathe. I was stabbed on my chest, and the man let me fall on the ground. 

So this is how I'm going to die and right here in my harabeoji's house. Right here, with Myungsoo. Like this, with a knife on my chest where my heart should be. I see Myungsoo, pale, lifeless and completely dead. "N-no..." I cried. "Myungsoo-ahhhhhhh!!!"

 

"Myungsoo!!!" I woke up sweating and panting one morn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter