Secret

My Secret

You and Infinite were at the Infinite's hangout place. You are all watching some random movies and eating snacks at the living room. You are all seating at the floor. You are seated between Woohyun and Myungsoo. You all finished watching the movie after 2 hours. You stretched your arms. Woohyun offered his hand so that you can stand up. You blushed by his action but you turned your head way from him so that he will not see it. You gladly took his hand and stand up properly.

Sungjong : ______-ah how come you don't wear those girly dresses?

You : I just don't like it.*you lied*

Myungsoo : You should try one so that you will get used to it.

You : Why do you keep on insisting me to wear those kind of things?*you said then pout*

Sunggyu : Because we know you will look cuter wearing a dress.*he said while putting his right arm around your neck*

Woohyun : Guys she looks cute even with this simple shirts.*he said to them while taking Sunggyu's arm off around your neck*

He then leaned closer to you.

Woohyun : But I would like to see you in a dress too.*he whispered and winked at you. You can feel yourself burning up*

Dongwoo : Hyung what did you whispered to her? Her face was as red as a tomato.

Woohyun : Nothing.

Hoya : Seriously?

Woohyun : Aissh I just whispered to her that I also wanna see her in a dress. Satisfied?

Sunggyu : See even you wants to see her in a dress.

Myungsoo : But ______-ah we were just fooling around here. We were not forcing you. We are just telling our opinions.

You : I know Oppa.

Sungyeol : What we gonna do now?

Sunggyu : Let's go to Mall.

Myungsoo : Nice. I wanna go shopping.

All of you went to the Coex Mall. When you entered the mall with the Infinite, all girl's eyes were on them. You noticed that after they look t them they will glare at you as if they want to kill you there. You just ignored those jealous girls. All of them bought something while you on the other hand kept looking at an infinity necklace. Woohyun walked towards you and saw you looking at the necklace.

Woohyun : You like that?*he asked pointing at the necklace*

You : Oppa.*you said startled*

Woohyun : What?

You : You just kept on appearing out of nowhere.

Woohyun : Do you like that?*he asked again while looking at you*

You : Aniya Oppa. I just found it cute though.

Woohyun : Next time use another better lie. I'll buy it for you.

You : Oppa no need. You are just wasting your money.

Woohyun : I will buy it. You can't stop me.*______-ah even I if there's a need to buy this mall, I will buy it for you.*

Woohyun entered the shop while you just stayed at where you are standing. He came back with a small bag. He give it to you but you refused to take it.

Woohyun : Just take it.

You : Oppa you should just returned it. I will not accept it anyway.

Woohyun : Do you want me to not talk to you even once from this day if you will not accept it.*this is my only option for you to accept it*

You : Oppa.

Woohyun : Aissh just take it.*he said then he took your hand and gave you the small bag*

He then left you and went towards the rest of the Infinite. You followed him from behind and tugged his shirt. He looked back at you.

You : Gomawo Oppa.

Woohyun didn't replied , he just looked away from you.

*Aissh why you have to be so cute when thanking me. It's just a pity that you don't he any interest being in a relationship now or else ever since then you are already mine*Woohyun thought while walking again towards his friends.

Myungsoo : What is inside that small bag?*he asked pointing at the small bag you were holding*

You : It's an infinity necklace. Woohyun Oppa bought it for me.

Sungjong : Hyung I want also.*he said to Woohyun*

Woohyun : Go buy with your own money.

Hoya : I smell something fishy here.

Woohyun : I just bought it because she kinda like it. Thats all.

Sunggyu : okay. We believe you. No need to be nervous.

You : Oppa I will just go home straight from here. I will not go with you. Is that ok?

Myungsoo : Yeah sure. Do you need a ride?

You : I'm fine. You don't need to worry. Bye.

You left them and went straight home while they just went to their hangout house.

Sunggyu : Don't you find it weird?

Woohyun : What?

Sunggyu : ______-ah never let us send her home nor did she invite us to her house.

Myungsoo : You're right Hyung.

Hoya : What do you think then?

Sungjong : We have her address. Why don't we surprised her?

Sungyeol : Nice idea.

Woohyun : When we will surprised her?

Sunggyu : How about tomorrow night?

Dongwoo : Tomorrow is Sunday. It will be perfect.

Myungsoo : I wonder how does her house looks like.

*I will soon meet her family*Woohyun thought while smiling.

They all plan of surprising you without you not knowing anything. They seem very excited about it but what will be their reaction once they found out your secret?

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

keep on reading

Please do COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥