Revelation

My Secret

Since it is Sunday today you will not go out with the Infinite. You will be staying at home to have dinner together with your parents and your brother, Jaejoong. Every Sunday your family will he dinner together since your father is working in a mining company he rarely goes home. You will all eat at your house bit you will all dressed up as if you are going to eat outside.

You helped your mother to cook the foods. After helping her you decided to take a bath since it's already 5:30pm. After you took a fresh bath a knock can be heard from your door. You opened it to see your brother holding a box.

You : Come in Oppa.

Jaejoong : Aniya I just wanna give this to you.*he said giving you the box. You took it from him and opened it. You saw it was a purple dress. Its just a sinks coffin dress.*

You : Oppa gomawo.

Jaejoong : Wear this later okay?

You just nod at him and hugged him tightly.

Jaejoong : Aigoo my baby sister.

You : Oppa chincha gomawo.

Jaejoong : Anything for my baby.

He then left you. You wore the dress and it just fit you perfectly. You took a glanced t the mirror and smiled satisfied with the dress. You put on some light make up. You let your silky brown hair flow against your shoulders. You just wore your doll shoes. After dolling yourself, you went outside your room and saw your brother and your parents at the dining table. Jaejoong stands up from his seat and pulled the chair for you. You sat there with a big smile appearing on your face.

--On the other hand--

The Infinite were on their way to your house.

Hoya : Are we not there yet?

Sunggyu : We are five blocks away from her house.

Woohyun : I'm excited to see her and her family.

Sungjong : Me too.

After few minutes they arrived at a big mansion. Their jaw dropped in amazement. They stepped out of the van carefully.

Woohyun : She never told us she was this rich.

Sungjong : Is the address correct?

Myungsoo : I think so.

Dongwoo : What are we still doing here then. Lets go.

Dongwoo took the initiative to press the doorbell.

On the other hand you are happily chatting with your brother in the living room. You heard the doorbell and when you were about to stand up, jaejoong held your arm.

Jaejoong : I'll go get it.

Jaejoong walked towards the door and to the gate. He saw seven young handsome guys.

Jaejoong : May I help you?

Sunggyu : Is ______ living here?

Jaejoong : Yes I'm her brother. Do you have something for her?

Woohyun : We are her friends. Well we wanna surprise her.

Jaejoong : Please come in.*He led them inside the house*

They all sat in the living room. Their eyes kept roaming the big house.

You are on the kitchen then you decided to go to your brother and ask him who is it that press the doorbell. As you approached the living room you heard familiar voices. They are talking to your brother. When you finally reached the living room, your eyes grew in shocked as well as the Infinite when they saw you. They were all amazed how pretty you are tonight. 

You : Oppa!! Jaejoong : ______-ah you never told me they are your friends.

Woohyun : Is she ______-ah?

Jaejoong : Yes why?

Sunggyu : You look very pretty.

Jaejoong : I know right. If I am not her brother maybe I already court her.

You : Oppa.!!

Jaejoong : Okay. I will just leave all of you to take your time talking with each other.

Jaejoong left all of you. You joined them on the couch. You sat beside Myungsoo.

You : What are you guys doing here?*you said nervously*

Woohyun : We were planning to surprise you yet it is us who got surprised by you.*he noticed that you are seeing the infinity necklace*

You : Oppa Mianhae.

Sunggyu : I don't get what is really happening right now.

You : I will explain Oppa. Woohyun : You better do.

You : The fact is that I am really like this. I mean me wearing these girly things but I never had the courage to wear something like this when I am with you guys because you might thought that I am seducing you and its very unpleasant to see a girl to be with seven guys right?* you said ready eyed*

Hoya : You could have just told us.

You : I never had the guts to do so. Please forgive me.

Sungjong : Already we now know so its fine with us.

Sunggyu : You can still hangout with us. You : Really? Myungsoo : Of course.*he said while putting his arm around your waist* Myungsoo then received flees from the rest of infinite. He let go of you. 

You : Gomawo Oppa.

Woohyun on the other hand was very happy to know that you are like this. It gives him hope to have you. He decided that he will just say it to you at the right time. He thought that if he will confess now you might think that he is taking advantage of the situation. He is satisfied enough to see you smiling happily than ever.

You on the other hand felt so happy because the infinite knew now your secret. But there is still one more. You just sighed at the thought of it. You looked at him. He was happy talking with the others. He caught your gaze. He smiled at you and you smiled back. You thought that you will tell him when the right time comes.

 

--THE END--

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

How was it???:)

THANKS FOR READING

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥