Niel's reason to leave

Vampire High 2- Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Student’s flocked to the car park to see B2ST but as soon as they saw me step out of the car, their facial expressions fell. They didn’t like me at all and I knew that.

“Don’t worry about them Ella”

Junhyung grabbed my hand linking our fingers together, pulling me towards my locker.  As I got to my locker I noticed writing on the metal door.

‘Killer’

‘Why didn’t you just die?’

‘You killed our Queenka!’

‘Vampire angel my ’

‘You are meant to save us! YEAH RIGHT!’

 

My heart sank as I looked over my locker. I didn’t get why people would write these mean things, it just didn’t make sense.

“VAMPIRE KILLER!”

I turned around only to have water thrown at my face. One of the vampires had his hand held towards me.

“HEY!”

Junhyung pushed the boy, making him hit the lockers. I couldn’t do anything. My body was in shock making it hard for me to even think about anything.

“JUNHUNG!”

--

Dongwoon, Kikwong and Yoseob pulled Junhyung away from the student. Taking the chance to throw more water at me. I couldn’t take it anymore.

“STOP IT!”

My voice echoed of the walls shaking them slightly. The boy froze in his place at my voice, becoming frightened by me he ran in the other direction.

*I can’t do this*

Without letting anyone know where I was going, I ran towards the rooftop garden. I didn’t want to go to class looking like a mess nor have people say things about me. As I reached the garden memories of Niel came flooding back in. I missed him already. It was as if my life became meaningless for me whilst he was gone. I know his family comes before me, but I still wanted to have him by my side.

“I thought I would find you here”

I turned around at the sudden presence of a voice. Junhyung was looking at me with sad eyes. I hated the way he did that, it just made me feel worse about myself and what I had become.

“I hate what I am”

I whispered, hoping he wouldn’t it.

“Don’t be stupid Ella. What you are means nothing”

“IT DOES!”

I screamed. Tears flooded my eyes, making my vision blurry.

“People are dying because of me. People are putting their life on the line because of me!”

Due to my anger my powers started kicking in. The wind started picking up, almost like a storm was on its way. I could feel the colour of my eyes changing every second I thought about Misool, causing more things to happen. Thunder was heard roaring in the background as the winds picked up even more.

“Ella”

Junhyung whispered placing his hands on my upper arms. He didn’t say anything. Without a word, Junhyung pulled me into his arms. His hold on me tightening every time there was a sound of thunder.

“Ella it’s not your fault”

*Please Ella stops this. It kills me to see you like this. I miss your smile, your shinning happy eyes and the way you pout whenever a make a comment about something you like. I miss you Ella*

I couldn’t stop the tears from falling d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter