Shame

Vampire High 2- Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you okay?”

I looked up at Junhyung’s face. It was weird that he wouldn’t look at me, making me feel worse. At this moment I wished Niel didn’t leave me, I missed him already and he had only been gone for 5 hours.

“I-Im fine”

Taking a deep breath I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes as a head ach started to settle in. Junhyung gazed down at me with a warm smile.

*I won’t let anyone take you from me again Ella. Not even Niel. I will steal your heart away while he is gone, I promise I will win your heart*

 

-------------------------------

“Appa”

Doojoon walked into father’s meeting room. Appa had wished to speak with Doojoon about what the creature was that attacked me. Appa turned around in his Brown leather chair. His facial expression was one to not over look. He looked angry, tired and frightened.

“Take a seat Doojoon”

Doojoon nodded his head.  He looked around the room to see body guards standing at each door. There were four doors to this room, all leading to different area’s we were not allowed to go into.

“about before with Ella. That was my doing. I needed to use my power’s to make sure she wasn’t hurt”

“But doesn’t it drain your life when you do?”

Appa nodded his head looking towards his desk. He had papers scattered along the wooden desk.

“I did some test’s”

“Test’s?”

Doojoon’s left eye brow raised up.  For a split minute he thought he was talking about tests on me.

“Not on Ella. On the thing that attacked her. We think we know what it is and why the attacks have become more frequent “

-------------------------------------

“IT’S A WHAT?”

Yoseob yelled. Everyone was shocked about the news Doojoon told them.

“If Ella knew about this she wouldn’t be happy at all”

“Well she isn’t going to find out now is she?”

“Is that why she felt pain and we didn’t?”

Doojoon nodded giving them all a firm look. If Ella knew about what the creature was and who it was from, she would be flipping and having more nightmares.

“Junhyung keep an eye on her okay. If I find out she knows about this, I will be coming for you guys. This is the last thing I want her to worry about. Got it?”

They all nodded their head looking at the ground.

*I can’t leave her alone anymore*

Junhyung stood up leaving the room as quick as he could. Doojoon watched him leave with a tender expression.

*You still love her? Even after Niel has drunk her blood?*

“What are we going to do about him?”

Dongwoon asked. Dongwoon was looking out the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter