Connected

Vampire High 2- Red Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was watching Hara explain history on sport when a sharp pain went across my cheek.

“Agh!”

I hissed causing Hara took look up from the book. I noticed her face changed to one of shock.

“Ella are you doing that?”

“Doing what?”

I looked at her confused. I wasn’t doing anything apart from looking at her.

“Making that deep cut appear on your cheek”

“What?”

I lifted my right hand up to my left check. It stung when i placed my hand on something warm and wet.

*Blood* i shot up from my chair the same time Hara did. Grabbing our books we rushed out of the library towards the main gates. Reaching into her bag Hara pulled out her phone dialling a number.

“Yoseob is Doojoon with you? Okay meet us at the main gate now. THERE IS NOT TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST GET THERE!”

Hara placed her phone back in her bag. Taking my hand she sprinted towards the main gate.

 

Sitting in class Junhyung had a weird feeling.

*something feels off*

Without hesitation he headed out the door, only to bump into Hyunseung and Kikwong.

“Where are you guys going in such a rush?”

“Ella”

That’s all Junhyung needed to hear, before sprinting off with them. Once they reached the gate they could see Doojoon griping my arm. Confusion crossed his face but disappeared as soon as he saw blood seep through the white fabric.

“ELLA!”

__

The doors burst open at the mansion. As quickly as they could they rushed me towards the medical bay to try and help me.

“WHATS GOING ON”

Appa roared, as he and Omma ran down the stairs. As soon as they saw my bloody cloths and shaking body, they directed me towards the testing room. The doors burst open to the testing room to reveal a room I had never been in before.

The room was white and full with medical equipment. I noticed something on a bed next to the one I was on.

“WE HAVE TO GET THE CLOTHS OFF NOW!”

My body convulsed uncontrollably. I turned my head to the left to see the creature only inches away from me. His body was connected to all different types of things. I felt my vision became dark and my body become light.

“What’s happening?”

Junhyung paused mid way of taking my jacket off. My body had stopped shaking and struggling under the straps.

“DOOJOON HERE EYES!”

Doojoon rushed to the head of the bed to see my eyes were fully white.

 

--

Ella walked down a dark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter