Chapter 2

He's An Angel! Psh~ More Like The Devil!

Listen to First Star by Kim Heechul (Super Junior)

As the two of you walked, Dongwoon wanted to know you better since he would be your angel for a while. He asked you various questions from what your favorite color to your previous and current pets. The question and answer segment ended abruptly when he suddenly asked you a question about your parents.

"Uhmm, I live alone, with my younger sister that is. My parents left us when I was 16...." you said as you tried to avoid eye contact.

"You have a younger sister? I have a younger brother! That's weird... My parents left me too when I was 16, though that was because they died in a car acciendent... So techncly, they didn't 'leave' me, unlike your parents." Dongwoon said.

"If you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you ..." you took a long pause to find the right word so you wouldn't offend him.

"Die?" Dongwoon said bluntly. "You won't offend me since I don't get offended very easily. Well anyway, I died from a mysterious heart probelms that the doctors couldn't cure... So I was just left there to die." 

You were so surprised from his answer. You thought it would have been from something more common.

"Wait, didn't you say you had a brother?" You asked suddenly.

Dongwoon nodded.

"If you're here, and your parents are gone..." You titlted your head as you put the thoughts together. "Your brother is in a foster home?"

"Ding Ding Ding, we got a winner!" Dongwoon said as he rolled his eyes.

You mumbled to yourself as you shrugged off his sarcasm.

You guys finally arrived at your first job. Dongwoon seated himself at the corner of the cafe as you went of to your work.

"How much longer until we leave?" Dongwoon whined.

"We just got here babo! I just need to finish cleaning up the kitchen and then we can go pick up Eunmi!" You said sweeping up the floors.

"Hurry up~"  Dongwoon continued. He let out a huge sigh before fiddling with his fingers.

As you were about to go to the back of the cafe, you heard the bell go off, signaling that there was a new customer in the cafe.

"Welcome! Can I take your order?" you asked as you straightened out your apron. Dongwoon noticed you blushing a bit as you punched in the random guy's order. Dongwoon stopped what he was doing to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Will that be it Seungho-ssi?"

"You can drop the formals ________-ah. And yes that will be all."

"Ah-h okay. Your order will be out in a bit."

Dongwoon made a face before continuing his finger fiddling. "Psh~ He's not even that cute..."

An hour later of __________/Seungho flirting, Dongwoon finger-fiddling, and girls trying to get touchy-touchy with Dongwoon, ___________ finally finished her job and left with Dongwoon.

"Who was that Seungho guy earlier?" Donwoon asked as they walked to Eunmi's school.

"Just a classmate of mine. Why, do we look cute together?" ________ asked as she nudged Dongwoon.

"Oh dear..."

"_________ unnie!!!" the little girl yelled as she ran into your arms. You carried her up and spun Eunmi around before you put her down. You noticed her face go from happy to scared as she looked past you.

"Unnie, who's that creepy guy behind you?" she asked as she hid behind you.

"He's just a guy." you shrugged.

"Eh Hmm, Hello, I'm Dongwoon. You must be Eunmi!" Dongwoon said as he put on a cheeky smile.

Eunmi slowly moved from behind you to get a closer look. "Are you my sister's boyfriend?"

"No way! Don't say things like that Eunmi-ah." You said as you tried to hide your pinkish face. Dongwoon started to laugh as he looked away from you.

The three of you decided to move your posse away from the school and walked wherever you lead them to. You were holding onto Eunmi's left hand while Dongwoon was holding onto her right. Anyone walking by could easily mistaken you guys as a newly wed family.

"Where are we going?" Dongwoon finally asked you.

"The adoption center to get your brother." you simply answered.