Chapter One

He's An Angel! Psh~ More Like The Devil!

Listen to In The Cloud by Son Dongwoon

[Seoul, South Korea] :: 5:00 am

"Unnie, wake up!" Eunmi said as she shook her sleeping sister.

"Five more minutes..." ________ mumured as she shifted in her bed.

"You're going to be late to work!" Eunmi whined.

"I don't wanna go~" __________ said, placing a pillowing on her face.

" I'm going to be late for school! Wake up right now before I rip off the posters in your room!" Eunmi threatened. ___________ got up immediately and ran to the nearest restroom to get ready.

"Aish... My sister....." Eunmi shook her head as she headed towards the kitchen herself and made herself breakfast.

[Somewhere above the sky] :: 5:00 am

"Dongwoon, wake up. Rain hyung is looking for you" Yoseob said as he shook the younger member.

"I don't wanna~" Dongwoon groaned as he lifted the covers over his head.

"He's going to beat the living crap out of you if he doesn't find you in 5 minutes!" Hyunseung added in. Yoseob nodded in agreement.

Dongwoon reluncticaly got up and walked slowly to the restroom. " I could've totally beat him in that fight.." he mumbled.

[Seoul, South Korea] :: 5:30 am

"I'm done~" ________ sung as she walked out of the restroom.

"That took forever! We only have 10 minutes to get there! Come on!" Eunmi said dragging _______ with out the door.

The two sisters walked down the lobby and made there way to Eunmi's school.

"Oh snap! We do only have 10 minutes! We have to run!" __________ said looking at her watch.

"Race ya! Get ready, GO!" Eunmi sprinted full speed as she stuck her tongue out at her sister she left behind.

"No fair! Come back!" __________ started running full speed in order to catch up with Eunmi. Luckily _____ part of her school's track team and caught up with the little girl in no time.

They finally arrived at the front of the school and bid their farewells.

"Have fun at school Eunmi-ah, remember to wait for me after school." _________ reminded her sister.

"Have fun at work ________ unnie~ Remember to come get me after school." Eunmi teased, earning herself a ruffle on the head.

___________ turned around and head for her 1st job, which was at a cafe. She noticed a guy lying behind a dumpster and decided to investigate.

"Sir, do you need any help?" she asked.

[Somewhere above the sky] :: 5:05 am

"Son Dongwoon at your service."

"You finally came! Come, take a seat." Rain said as he turned in his chair.

"Is this going to take long? I have some angel business to take care of." Dongwoon said in monotone.

"Of course not! I have a little task I need you to to do. Are you going to accept it?" Rain asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Are there any rewards for me if I do?" Dongwoon said mimicking the older man's actions.

"If you complete the task without breaking any of the conditions, you will get to become a human all over again. "Rain said.

Dongwoon thought about it. "If I complete this, I'll get to see Dongha's face again! I must do it for him!"

"I'll Do It!"

"Good! You have 3  rules that you must not break. You can't get attached to her, you can't make her say 'I hate you', and you absolutely can't fall in love with her. Got it?" Rain said as he read the rules of a scratch piece of paper.

"Neh!" Dongwoon said in excitement.

"Okay, I'm going to need you to step over a little to the left. Good, have a good trip!" Rain pushed a button that sent Dongwoon down through the clouds and into the floor.

"Gosh, couldn't I have just walk? Now my pants are all dirty! And of all places, he dropped me down near the dumpster? How am I suppose to find the person anyway, I don't even have a picture..." Dongwoon stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and a picture of a girl.

Nana+ID+(After+School).jpg                                                                                 

"Nevermind then..." Dongwoon studied the picture and the note. "It doesn't even have a location. Where the heck am I?" Dongwoon said to himself. He sat down behind the dumpster and looked at the note carefully and was fairly close to giving up already.

Suddenly, he heard a girl's voice asking him a question:

"Sir, do you need any help?"

"Yes actually, do you know where this is?" Dongwoon asked the kind girl.

"You're in Seoul, South Korea right now! How do you not know that?" She answered.

...

"Bad hangover.." Dongwoon lied. He suddenly noticed that the girl that was helping hiim looked awfully close to the girl he was suppose to be helping. "I'm Son Dongwoon, what's your name?"

"Umm...  I'm Kwon _______." she answered. "Why?"

"I'm an angel sent from above to help you!" Dongwoon said as he hopped up to give her a hug. She shoved  him off of her and started laughing.

"You're not an angel! You don't have wings, you're not wearing white, and you don't look very angelic!" ___________ retorted. "You're probably just a creeper trying to persaude girl's into doing you-know-what! I've read things about people like you! Now get away from me!!!" she lifted her backpack up ready to go into combat.

"I can prove that I'm an angel, look" Dongwoon lifted up his sleeve and showed her a tattoo.

The tattoo was a picture of a small star that had the words: SDW 06 below it. _________ looked at the tattoo closely, still not understanding what she is seeing.

"When our time has come, the person from above engraves us with a small star on the inside of our wrist. The words and numbers are my initials and order of when I joined by 'group' up in heaven. Now do you believe me?" Dongwoon asked.

_________ nodded blankly still staring at the tattoo.

"So you really are an angel... that is so daebak!"

The two stood there awkwardly as they didn't know what to say.

"Are there any conditions in having an angel follow me around?" _______ asked curiously.

"There is actually, I can't get attatched to you, I can't make you say 'it', and I can't fall in love with you. Simple as that." Dongwoon said as he counted the conditions on his fingers.

"Alrighty then... So do you have somewhere to be? I'm going to work, so I  won't be needing your help now..." ______ said as she started walking away.

"Wait up! I don't have a place to go, I have to stick by you the whole time." Dongwoon said as he caught up with her.

"What to do you mean you con't have a place to go? You can't stay with me, we don't have any room at my apartment!" ________ said as she made a face.

"Well..... I can sleep in the living room!" Dongwoon said as he tried to negotiate.

________ let out of sigh and admited defeat. "Follow me, I'll make a story up if anyone asks about you...."