Everything Begins...

I think I'm in Love

Kris,the heir of Exo Company was back from France today. He has left Korea a year ago for college but now back to take CEO position at Exo Company. Alot of paparazzies were waiting at the airport for him. Coincidencly on the exact same day Kris was coming back, Choon-he your bff was moving to Japan. You and your other best friend were at the airport to bid farwell.

Kris's POV

I'm back. Back to the place that has brought torment and torture to me since little. It I had the right to choose I would much rather live in France. Out of my father's control and doing the things that I want to do. In France I've published a book. Even though it become popular, it actually got published. I want to become a author writing stories about human nature but my career has already been chose for me the day my mother took my brother with her. The heir of Exo Company. From what I know there should be alot of paparazzies waiting for me today. Some are here at the airport as others are at the press conference. Hate those flashing cameras and annoying reporters that try to make money off of other people's life. I grabbed my bag but it were suprisingly heavy. Hmm, maybe I got weaker on the airplane. They to have a gym on the airplane.

Your POV

"Wah! I'm gonna miss you so much, Choon-hee. Are you sure that you can't stay?" I asked. Even though the answer was very obvious, Jin-Kyong went along with it. "If you stay then you can live with me. We'll help you find a job." Jin-Kyong and I looked at Choon-hee with hopeful eyes. But that didn't help change her mind. "Mianhe. I really want to become a singer. This may be my only chance." We had a group hug. As we let go Jin-Kyong started sobbing and water filled her eyes. "Hey don't start crying or else I'll start crying and that won't be a pretty scene because my makeup will get ruined and all over my face which makes me look ugly then I'll have to go to the bathroom to fix it and I'll be late for my plane. So don't cry." We all started laughing. this was the best friend that I've known since junior high school. Funny but sometimes stupid. "Ok, we get it. I can leave BUT you have to come back and visit us."I demanded in a motherly voice. " Ne umma. Bye." Choon-hee grabbed her suitcases and luggages, waved the last goodbye and dissappeared through the gates. Jin-Kyong had to go to back to work but I really needed to go to the bathroom so we said goodbye and went our own ways. i couldn't hold it in anymore so I ran as fast as my little legs could take me to the closest bathroom possible. At few minutes later I proudly walked out of the women's bathroom with my chin high. I feel so much better.

Kris's POV

I could see the huge crowd of people with cameras. It might look like I'm walking towards them but I'm really not. There's only one way that leads to Seoul after all.  Then something caught my eyes. It turned out to be a someone and that someone was actually a girl. Her was tied in two pigtails with hairclips all around it. Her clothes did NOT match her pants. The socks were different colors and last but definitely not the least, her shoes clearly came from different pairs. There was this certain urge to go up to her and give her a total make over. Those kind of girls that don't know how to dress themselves really do bother me. To overcome that urge I shifted my attention towards the paparazzies. But what I realized was that my two and only best friends was here. Suho's father owned a very famous fashion company while Sehun's father owned worldwide five star restaurants. Even though their lives weren't and aren't as harsh as mine, theirs weren't easy as others either. Without realizing where I was going, I bumped into that pas faux girl and my bag flew out of my hand. Not only that but it flew open and the items inside came rolling out. I was going to yell out her until I noticed what came out of my bag....GUNS??!! I could hear her gasp and looked up to see her suprised and frighten face. That only meant one thing. I tried to explain and shut her up but it was too late. It already came."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I covered my ears to prevent it from worst injuries. Everybody, I literally meant everybody, in the airport that wasn't deaf stared at us and then the guns that were spread out across the floor. All of the reporters and photographers rushed over and started shooting pictures. A few policemen came over and tried to push the paparazzis back. Oh great. My father is gonna kill me now.

Your POV

I accidently bumped into this model looking guy and made him drop his bag. I was going to help him pick it up until I saw the items that came flying out of the bag and across the floor in all directions. At first I gasped in suprise. It took me a while to comprehend and pull everything together. Then fear hit me completely. The only thing that always come out of my mouth when I'm frighten came out. A really loud scream. I could feel all the eyes turn towards us but I could care less. Suddenly reporters with cameras and notepads all ran towards us and started taking pictures of the guns on the floor and the guy that I had bumped into earlier. Then policemens came and I couldn't be more than relieved.