She’s so beautiful!

Love is Blind

G-Dragon’s POV:

 

The next day, there it was the scandalous picture of ____ kissing me on the front page. How was I going to answer to YG? I knew I shouldn’t have trusted her! I cannot believe that she used me to get on to the front page of the newspaper. Throwing the paper on to the dining table, I took a sip of coffee before decided to switch on the television. Whilst flicking through the channels, the phone began to ring. I knew who the caller was, though I didn’t want to pick up, I knew I had to. “Hello YG,” I said in a weary tone.

“So you knew that it was me did you? Well did you know that a photo of you and a girl is all over the paper? I had told you that you needed to keep a low profile!” said YG in an aggravated tone.

“I’m sorry I did not know that this had happened. The girl had tried to get famous by kissing me. I promise that it will never happen again,” I said slowly becoming angry as I recalled the events that had happened last night.

“This better not happen again or you will never be able to compose any of Big Bang’s music again let alone release your own solos,” stated YG before hanging up.

Checking up the internet I wondered what my fans and anti-fans would have written about the images from the paper.

 

  • I can’t believe that that bitch kissed our Jiyong! Who does she think she is? She’s not even pretty! What an ugly whore!
  • I bet she forced herself on him!
  • Once I get my hands on her she would have wished that she could take it back!
  • Who does that bitch think she is, getting so close to jiyong, I’m going to fucking kill that slut. First thing I’ll do is cut that ugly face of hers. We'll see if she'll ever show up in front of jiyong again
  • Hah! She’s as ugly as he is! The pig and the beast! LOL
  • Wow his standards are low…
  • My tainted Jiyong!

 

Frustrated about what had happened, I decided to call my best friend out for drinks.

 

Waiting for Taeyang outside our usually drinking bar, I gave him a heads up as I saw him coming and headed inside. As we entered, we decided to sit in the corner to prevent others from recognising us. As we began to drink I began telling him about all of the things that had been happening to me and how I met ____. “Taeyang, can you believe that I got tricked again? And this time by an ugly witch!”

My friend smiled as he asked, “So why did you guys get to become so close, she must have had a quality that made you like her so much”.

Curious as to what he was trying to get at, I stated “I don’t know, you know me I don’t go out with those types of girls.”

“What type of girl was she then?” Taeyang asked becoming more interested in the conversation.

“Well, she wasn’t pretty for one, and, I don’t know, she just wasn’t pretty, that’s it!” I stated unsure of what I was trying to get at.

Taeyang laughed at my attempt, “I think you should talk to ___ and find out the real facts about what had happened that day rather than just assuming what happened. From what I am hearing, I think that this _____ character isn’t too bad. She seems to be genuinely worried about you.”

Annoyed that Taeyang had sided with ____, I sculled down my drink and thought about what he had said. Taeyang had always had his back on everything, why not this? Maybe I should give _____ a chance to explain herself. After finishing our drinks, Taeyang headed back to the YG Building to practice the choreography for his next solo album. I thanked him for spending some time with me and headed in the opposite direction to go home. Whilst I was on my way home, I suddenly saw _______ outside a house a few metres from where I was. As I called her name, she looked at me and began to run inside. I began to run after her as I wanted her to explain to me what had actually happened that day.

 

As I reached the steps to the house that _____ was standing outside of, I began to knock on the door. “______ open the door, I know you’re in there I just want to talk.” Suddenly the door opened and there stood the most beautiful person that I had ever laid eyes on. “____? Is that you? You look beautiful!” I stuttered, struggling to close my gaping mouth.