There is definitely something there I know it!

Love is Blind

G-Dragon’s POV:

The girl laughed at me. “No, I am ______’s sister Bella. _______ is in the kitchen I’ll get her for you. Please sit down whilst you wait. By the way would you like something to eat?” She asked me whilst pointing to the living room.
“No, I will be fine,” I as I began to clumsily walk to the sofa and sat down. I was still dumbstruck at how beautiful she was. How can _____ look the way she does and her sister look like this? With genes like this, this girl could be an angel!” The way she swayed her hips as she walked away was mesmerising!


Your POV:

As I saw Bella come into the kitchen, I knew what was to come, Jiyong had somehow forced open the door and coaxed my sister in to letting him in so that he could continue to scold me for posting a picture of him and I on the front page of the newspaper. Man this guy is so unreasonable! He didn’t even me a chance to tell him the events that occurred that day. “I told you not to let him in. Don’t tell me he sweet talked his way in!” I exclaimed seeing her casually walking in!

“No, I just let him in,” Bella said casually.

“What?” exasperated at her care- free nature as she pours herself a glass of water, “I told you the way he treated me and yet you let him in?”

Bella looked straight into my eyes and placed her hands on my shoulder, which startled me a bit, “You’re making it sound more complicated than it is. He said that he just wanted to talk to you so just go in and talk.”

I thought about what she said and decided to give it a go. Still hesitant about seeing him I decided to walk in. He was gazing very deeply at the floor when I entered the room. As I stood at the doorway, he didn’t seem to notice that I was there until I said hello.

Throughout our conversation, though G Dragon did not showed to have been as angry as he was the day before, he did seem to have been lost in thought. His eyes would always be looking at the hallway as though he was expecting something. Though I told him my side of the story and he seemed to have accepted, I wonder if he was sincere.

After an hour of just random chatting, I told him that I had to go and study.

“Oh okay, well I best also be off,” G Dragon said whilst rubbing his hand against his head and looking at me awkwardly. As I started to direct him to the door, G Dragon said that he should greet my sister before leaving. I then called out to Bella who came downstairs and greeted him out.


G Dragon’s POV:

Throughout the conversation with ______ I couldn’t help but think of her beautiful sister. What beautiful eyes she has, like stars sparkling with cheer, lustful lips that resonance. An angelic voice that moves my very soul and her legs, smooth slender legs taking graceful steps as she moved across the hall to call for ___. Beautiful women I’ve met before but none can compare to her perfection. When ______ told me that she had to go and study I really wanted to stay so that I could have a chance to see Bella again. How can I see Bella again? Rummaging my brains for a solution, I decided that it was only polite to say good-bye to the host before I left. _____ seemed unaware of my intentions and called out to Bella. Waving goodbye I tried to imprint her image in my brain. As I was walking away I turned back to catch a quick glimpse of Bella for the last time. I was sure she was eying me. Could she be interested? Unable to help myself, I quickly walked back to see her and _____ talking. I called out to ______ to ask for her house number.

“Don’t you mean my mobile number?” she asked confusion conveyed on her face.

“Oh um… I don’t want to distract you at uni,” I lied while looking at Bella who gave me a soft smile in return. If only I could kiss her. With a huge grin ____ gave me the number to her house.

Walking away, I replayed the beautiful memories of Bella in my mind.  Yeah, she was definitely the girl for me.



A.N.: Wasn’t G Dragon so hot in the 'Baby Goodnight' MV?!?! xD