One

Fragments of Memories

“Hey, have you heard that Kyuhyun-Oppa had rejected Choi Sooyoung?” A girl curiously asked while walking around the quadrangle.

“Yeah!  She deserves it anyway. I don’t like that girl,” The other girl replied, scoffing at the news while slowly walking away.

It was a hectic and lazy day for the students of Shimjin High School. One of the most prestigious school in whole South Korea, where rich or intelligent people belongs and studies to. Students of Junior and Senior levels were having their dismissal, trying to get rid off of  the exhausting day.

A lovely brunette who was sitting comfortably in one of the benches near the quadrangle while her brain was stuck to the book that was in her hands, slightly rolled her eyes upon hearing the news for almost 100 times this day.

“Cho Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun and Cho Kyuhyun. Who the hell that guy was?” She murmured to herself, annoyed on how the students keep talking about him.  

Out of the blue, a cheerful shout echoed in her mind, making her closed the book and turned her head around.

“Seohyun-ah!” A girl with petite figure, dashed over her with a smile hanging on her face.

“ Yoona-Unnie!” The brunette that seemed to be Seohyun, waved her right hand happily.

Yoona let out a sigh, “I’m sorry, I’m late. I need to talk with my adviser about my project.”

“It’s okay, unnie.” The younger gave her an assuring nod and a tiny smile. "Where's Jonghyun-Oppa? I didn't see him today!"

"I think he's with his friends." She paused and searched for her eyes, "Why? Do you missed him?" She flashed a smirk on her face,

Seohyun's face flashed upon hearing those words coming from the mouth of her one and only best-friend, "Y-yah! I'm just asking where is he! And what's up with that smirk?" She asked, flabbergasted and shifted her head to other direction, afraid of being caught with her pink cheeks.

"Just kidding, Seohyunnie!" Yoona laughed and put her arms around her. 

She sighed in relief, "Gwaenchanayo," said Seohyun softly, "So, we'll just go home alone today?"

"I think so," said Yoona as the both of them started walking.

The two of them were happily chatting when suddenly, screams and squeals echoed. Both Yoona and Seohyun glanced at each other with confusion.

"What's up with them?" Seohyun asked with her head gazing at the girls, not that far away from them.

Yoona scowled and crossed her arms. "Ignore them, it was just Kyuhyun-Oppa and his friends were there."

Hearing the name of that Kyuhyun make Seohyun's face frowned. She don't even know why but his name were getting into her nerves, really.

"Seriously, who is Cho Kyuhyun? I'm getting annoyed of those students who keeps talking about him like he was celebrity or something.." She said sarcastically,

Yoona looked at her dongsaeng with left eye brow raised, "You don't know Kyuhyun-Oppa?"

"No, I don't." She expressionlessly said,

"Eh? He's always with Jonghyun! How come you don't recognize it?" Yoona asked, bewildered.

Seohyun shrugged, "Maybe I'm not good at recognizing? Haha, nevermind unnie. It's not important though and I don't care about that Cho Kyuhyun blahblahblah." She childishly said as they continue walking,

"Yah!" Yoona slightly poked her forehead, "You know what, Hyun? You should at least try to socialize with people! I think you're just the only person in the whole campus who didn't know Kyuhyun-Oppa." She chuckled making the younger scoffed.

"Am I not socializing with people? And yah unnie, I told you that I don't care with that Cho Kyuhyun! He annoys me!" She rolled her eyes as she felt her blood boiling due to Yoona's words that making her more annoyed.

"Yah, you even don't see Kyuhyun-Oppa yet, how come you hate him?" Yoona asked, befuddled.

Seohyun stopped from her tracks. Yoona's question slipped through her mind. Yeah, how come she hates Cho Kyuhyun without any reason? And that makes her felt strange. She looked at Yoona who was waiting for her answer and she immediately put a frowning look, "It's just...." She paused and urged her mind to think of any reason, she knew Yoona very well, she won't stop bugging her if she found the reason unconvinced. "I actually don't know, unnie. His name annoys me a lot," She came up with that reason and she knew that it was very lame for Yoona to understand,

However, Yoona just shook her head and emit a soft laugh, "Silly, that's a lame reason, Hyunnie! Aish, let's just go home, okay? And stop judging Cho Kyuhyun." 

Seohyun just smiled at her as she felt the satisfaction, but she really found herself strange and absolutely weird whenever she heard the name Cho Kyuhyun, "Am I judging him? Really?" She thought and gently shook her head as her thoughts were simply vanished into thin air.

**

"I feel so tired today," Donghae heaved out a deep sigh as he plumped himself on the passenger's seat,

"Me too, hyung. Do you know Mr Jung? Math Teacher of the Seniors? Aish! That e man, he gave me a detention for tomorrow! I really want to punch him so badly," Changmin gritted his teeth and pumped his fist on the air before shifting his gaze to the window,

Jonghyun chuckled at Changmin's expression, "Aigoo, Changmin hyung. Aren't you used to it?"

Changmin eagerly shook his head, "I'm not! I'm very innocent to have that stupid detention,"

Both Donghae and Jonghyun just laughed,

"Oh man, stop laughing." Changmin gawked at them before rolling his eyes,

Both of them just ignored him until Donghae realized that someone was not paying attention on their conversation. He looks like he's having a heavy-mind today, he's not in his usual witty self, like something was disturbing him that no one can ever read.

Donghae nudge slowly the two guys beside him who seems busy doing their own things, "Hey guys, look at Kyu." He whispered as the two guys immediately shifted their gaze at Kyuhyun. 

"I often seen him like that, he was like thinking of something's heavy?" Changmin replied with an interrogation tone,

"Is it something to do about her?" Jonghyun asked worriedly,

Donghae let out a soft sigh and sit comfortably, "Let's just not disturb him and," He paused and glanced at the guys who seems occupied with curiosity, "I'm sure that it was something about her.”

----

A/N: Hey everyone~ How are you guys? Well, I hope I did not disappoint you with the first chapter. ^_^

Curious? You'll find it out soon. ^^

Btw, thank you for subscribing this story. I promise that I will always do my best :D

Please drop a comment and keep subscribing! 

Thank you for @SeoKyuLate2803 for giving me a lot of advices! Thank you so much, unnie. :)

See ya soon~^^