Get Married in TWO WEEKS?!

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

[ AT THE CHOI MANSION ]

Annyeong higeseyo, Young Miss and Young Master. Your parents are in the living room and Miss Ahra is in the kitchen.                               Mr. Yang, the Choi butler told them as they entered the house.

Mr. Yang, can you please make sure that my luggages are handled with care? About three luggages contains my books.                          Hye Soo asked the butler that they had ever since she was young. Mr. Yang, quite fond of the only child of the family, nodded happily and went onto his tasks. The two went directly to the living room and as they entered, Hye Soo bowed in respect while Kyuhyun bowed for a few seconds then went directly to sit in the empty couch in the middle of the living room. Hye Soo, a bit annoyed at him, went to sit beside him as it was the only space left. 

Omo! Our Hye-ah's grown so much prettier and much mature looking.                                                    Mrs. Cho praised Hye Soo who just smiled and said thanks. 

Mature looking, my . She doesn't even have something to look at.                                              Kyuhyun mumbled, knowing Hye Soo could hear it. Irritated that Kyuhyun was trying to find her 'frontal assets', she rose from her seat. 

I'll just go and change my clothes, Omma, Abeoji, Omonim. I haven't changed yet.                         Hye Soo said, gesturing at her current fashion statement. 

Arrasseo. Just don't take long, okay? Ahra's almost finished with the dinner preparations.                                      Hye Seok told her. Hye Soo nodded and bowed before going to her room. 

Kyuhyun-ah, go with her and make sure she doesn't take a long time. Be down here in 10 minutes.                         Hye Seok told Kyuhyun who just nodded and went up to Hye Soo's room. Her room was in the top floor, and making sure he won't get lost, he took out his 10-year old map of the Choi Mansion from his wallet. In it was noted everywhere Hye Soo would likely be anytime she wants. He looked at it and sure enough, the room just a three doors from the stairs was the one he should be going to. The door was slightly ajar when he arrived, peering in, he saw Hye Soo about to get her t-shirt off. 

Aish! I hate that guy.                                                                                                                                     he heard her voice. Then without further ado, before Hye Soo could really get her shirt off, Kyuhyun entered in. Hye Soo was shocked and stunned for a few minutes, and regained her composure. She suddenly dropped her shirt so she's still wearing it. 

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! HAVEN'T YOUR MOTHER TEACHED YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU ENTER?!                             Hye Soo shouted at him, flustered. 

What?! You were talking about me so I didn't bother.                                                                  Kyuhyun said, with a shrug. Hye Soo threw her hands in the air as if saying ''You're hopeless!". 

Don't you dare follow me to my walk-in closet, ert. And don't dare to touch anything that belongs to me!                     Hye Soo said, with anger in her eyes. She gave him a glare before going in her walk-in closet to change clothes. 

As if. Besides, your laptop is so last year. Oh, the newest Ipad! This is cool!                              he said, as he got a glimpse of the gadget on the bed. From it, he could hear muffled sounds of a song. Then, suddenly, the tune hit him. It was his latest OST song. Way to Break Up. 

She knows my song?!                                                                                                          he said, unbelievingly. He unlocked the Ipad and was shocked to be staring at one of his coolest photos.

This.... is.... me....                                                                                                                              he whispered to himself. 

What are you doing? Didn't I tell you not to touch my things?                                                 Hye Soo exclaimed as she snatched the Ipad away. 

You..... I'm.......... I'm your bias?!                                                                                                he asked her. Embarrassed at being caught, Hye Soo just turned her attention at her Ipad and turned the music off. She brought it down with her while Kyuhyun just trailed behind her, still in awe that the girl whose heart he broke about 13 years ago, still supported him throughout his career. They went directly to the dining room and found 15 more boys with their family. Hye Soo's eyes widened with surprise but recovered when Ahra came and gave her a hug. 

My dongsaeng! I missed you so much! Aigoo, you're very pretty already! Eottoukhe? You might get married earlier than me.                   she jokingly said as they walked towards their seats. Before sitting down, she bowed to everyone. 

Hye-ah, the boys will talk to you later, but for now, sit down and eat because after dessert I have some announcements.                   Mr. Cho told her. She obeyed him and sat opposite to Kyuhyun. They all ate, enjoyed the food cooked and talked over dinner. It was dessert time when the bomb was dropped. 

I have announcements to make. First, you boys better start packing tomorrow. You will move to a new place. We brought a house that can fit all of you and your parents, your managers and Mr. Lee Soo Man already agreed on it. It has four floors. The first is for everyone, the second is for the 14 of you, the third is like an entertainment space. Second, Hye Soo will be staying with you and she will be staying in the fourth floor.             Mr. Cho told everyone, leaving them all speechless. 

Ap... Appa, you said, 14. Where will the other one stay?                                                               Kyuhyun, the first one to recover, asked. 

You.... You will stay with Hye Soo in the fourth floor. The third announcement is that Kyuhyun and Hye Soo will get married in two weeks.             Mr. Cho told them, taking a sip of his tea. Kyuhyun and Hye Soo looked at each other and

WHAT?! GET MARRIED IN TWO WEEKS?!*                                                                             together they exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

*NOTE: THAT IS SAID IN BOTH ENGLISH AND KOREAN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO OUT YESTERDAY BUT WE HAD POWER OUTAGES SO IT WAS POSTPONED. ANYWAY, MY SCHEDULE OF UPDATING WILL BE LIKE THIS:

MONDAY - UPDATE ( I'LL TRY TO HAVE A DOUBLE UPDATE )

TUESDAY - WRITE DRAFT FOR NEXT UPDATE 

WEDNESDAY - UPDATE

THURSDAY - WRITE DRAFT FOR NEXT UPDATE

FRIDAY - UPDATE

SATURDAY - TRY TO UPDATE ( IF MY CLASS OF THREE HOURS WILL BE REDUCED, IF NOT, I'LL JUST WRITE DRAFT AGAIN. P.S. IF I WON'T HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK TOO. >.< )

SUNDAY - UPDATE OR WRITE DRAFT

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE PATIENT... AS WELL AS THE SUBSCRIBERS OF MY OTHER TWO FAN FICS.. I'LL GONNA GET A LITTLE BUSY FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS UNTIL THE FESTIVITIES WILL START HERE.. :D 

NO WORRIES, TWO MONTHS UNTIL THAT TIME, AND I'LL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN... 

BTW, THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBBIES, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! 

COMMENTS ARE DEFINITELY CHERISHED, MOSTLY LIKED AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED! <3