Uh-oh!

Run That By Me AGAIN, I'M GOING TO BE MARRIED?!

Excuse me miss? Are you Choi Hye Soo?                                                                           a familiar looking guy approached the three girls who were giggling in the library nook of the restaurant. Hye Soo looked at him and nodded, and then pointed excitedly at him.

YOU'RE.... You're.... You're G-Dragon!! Kyaaaaaaa!                                                               she exclaimed. He nodded and gave her a smile before turning to the twins who were with her. 

Can I borrow Miss Choi for a while?                                                                                   he said, with his charming smile on. The twins, starstruck at him, just nodded. He led her to the table where he and his friend were sitting and allowed her to sit beside him.

Hye Soo-ssi, do you remember a Dong Young-bae in your school before?                          he asked out of the blue. Taeyang, who was covering his face with the menu, chose to kick his hyung under the table.

OWWW!                                                                                                                                    G-Dragon said, giving him the satisfaction.

Dong Young-bae? Hmmmm... Let's see... There was a boy during my 4th grade named Dong Young-bae. Actually.... He's the only boy whose name I remember, among all of those who confessed to me that time.                                             she said, thoughtfully. 

Actually, he's here. Dong Young-bae, I mean.                                                                       the Big Bang leader said, smirking making Taeyang blush while pretending to read the menu.

EH?! Eoddie? I want to meet him. I wanted to be friends with him, but his confession made everything awkward so I didn't have any chance.                Hye Soo said, looking around for the said guy. 

He's right in front of you.                                                                                                        G-Dragon told her, as he grabbed at the menu.

HYUNG!                                                                                                                                         Taeyang protested as the menu was taken from him. He, then turned to Hye Soo. 

You..... Dong Young-bae.... is...... Taeyang-oppa!?!                                                                   she was stuttering and had her eyes wide.

N-neh... Annyeong, Hye Soo-ssi.                                                                                               Taeyang greeted her, and extended his hand for a handshake.

Wha-... How are you?                                                                                                              she was startled and shocked to know that her long-ago admirer turned to a hunk and singer.

I... I'm fine. I'm with Big Bang now and things are good. How about you? Why are you in this restaurant?                        he just talked to her naturally.

I'm good too! Oh, this restaurant is mine. Omma knew that I love cooking so she let me build one. The first branch was in the Phillipines but then, we had to come back here so Omma had to buy a place for me.                                                                       Hye Soo explained, before snapping her fingers to call for a waiter. 

What are their orders? Is it being cooked?                                                                                  she addressed one of her waiters who they had to ship from the Phillipine branch. 

Yes, Chef. Chef Ren Jyung is cooking everything today.                                                                he told her after he bowed in respect. She was shocked to know that only Ren Jyung was cooking everything for the restaurant.

Where's Chef Lawrence? Isn't he coming today?                                                                   she asked the waiter, knowing that Chef Lawrence wasn't one to have "absence" in his dictionary.

Ah, Chef Lawrence was asked by Chef Ren Jyung to find us some new quarters near here, Ma'am. At our present place, we have to travel for one hour to get here.                                                                                                                                             the waiter explained. Hye Soo understood and knew that if you have Ren Jyung in charge in the kitchen, he still abides by Hye Soo's law that no one should be late or should be so tired at work so that the service would be efficient and consistent. 

Okay. You can go now.                                                                                                                                     she said, letting the waiter go and serve other customers.

So, are you still... single, Hye Soo-ssi?                                                                                              G-Dragon asked, as he noticed that Taeyang was still thinking what to talk about.

Eh? Chaegayo? (Me?) Wae?                                                                                                          Hye Soo suddenly panicked at the question. 

Well, there might be someone who will get angry if you talk with us, so we just want to make sure.                             he reasoned out as he caught sight of Taeyang's panicky eyes.

Oh. I'm.....                                                                                                                 Hye Soo was racking her brains for something to say.

Here's your orders, sir.                                                                                                      the waiter was back with a few bowls of food. Hye Soo sighed in relief as she was saved by the food. 

Enjoy! I have to go to my table earlier. I'm still waiting for my food too, and I've left my friends over there.            she looked for a reason to evade another question from the two. The Big Bang boys just nodded and let her go. She went back to her eonnies and they talked as soon as she got seated. Her food came in later and they all shared it since Ren Jyung cooked lots. 

Hye Soo-ssi, we need to get going now. We'll come back with the other members. The food was great!             G-Dragon said, as he and Taeyang went by their table to say goodbye.

Okay, oppa. How about you give me your numbers so that you can just call or message me when you need food. We offer deliveries.                                                                                                              Hye Soo asked, whipping out her phone. As they changed numbers, G-Dragon sidled closer to her and put his arm over her shoulders. She didn't seem to notice until..... 

Jiyong-hyung! GET.YOUR. HANDS. OFF.                                                                                 Kyuhyun's scary voice came from the door.

Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi! What are you doing here?                                                                        the Big Bang's leader was a little shocked at the tone of Kyuhyun's voice.

I'm here to check on Hye-ah. And to get some lunch.                                                                  he said, putting a protective arm around Hye Soo's waist, holding out a paper bag with five sticks of tornado potato. 

WAH! TORNADO POTATOES!                                                                                                       Hye Soo exclaimed, grabbing the paper bag. 

What are you doing here, Jiyong-hyung?                                                                                         Kyuhyun said, his eyes going all wide and scary. The twin girls just giggled at him while they waited for an answer from the Big Bang leader.

Hyung and I just stopped by for some food too. We heard about this place and came here to try the food which is great!     Taeyang explained, as he looked at Hye Soo eat one stick of the snack Kyuhyun bought.

You're close to each other?                                                                                                             G-Dragon asked, noting that Hye Soo just took the food Kyuhyun offered her and was also not minding the possessiveness of Kyuhyun.

Neh. Actually hyung, she's my---                                                                                           Kyuhyun was about to explain when Hye Soo stuffed a piece of potato in  his mouth.

Childhood friend. We.... we met and became friends since we were kids.                             Hye Soo told G-Dragon. The leader just smiled and nodded, then waving at them before leaving the premises with Taeyang.

WHAT THE?! CHILDHOOD FRIEND?!                                                                                 Kyuhyun was furious. Hye Soo just looked at him, and nodded.

I'M NOT JUST YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND, CHO HYE SOO! I'M YOUR HUSBAND!                  he said, totally angry. 

Kyunnie! I am protecting you! We haven't announced our wedding to the fans and netizens yet! Do you want to tell the whole world through Big Bang that you're already married?!                                                      Hye Soo explained calmly while still eating.

NO! I mean, I...... I want the world to know that you're mine and nobody can touch you! I'm your husband and I'm supposed to be the one who's doing the protecting. Especially now that you're pregnant!                          Kyuhyun said, exasperated and frustrated. 

PREGNANT?!                                                                                                                           Reporter Kim was at the door, shocking the group as the reporter started to come a bit more closer to them.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! kekekeke.. next week will be the start of our classes again.. LOL but trust me, I'll update everytime I can.. :)

 

anyway, COMMENTS!! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

AND WELCOME TO NEW SUBBIES! :D