Boys' Point of View

First and Last

A/N: Hey, everyone! This is Mrs. Choi's co-author, your loyal Daisy Michael Blue. I'll be writing the boys' POV from here on out I think. I'm actually really excited to be doing this because 1) Alice is my best friend and 2) for some reason I really wanted to write from Minki's perspective so I hope I do a good job and I hope you all like it! > w < Thank youuuuu~

------------------------------------------

  Ren was nervous as hell. He didn't know what to think of the knowledge of a girl being on the nature trip with the band today. He wasn't all too smooth with girls; actually, when conversing with fangirls, he just acted like the quiet, shy, feminine boy that was 'Ren' and that all girls fell in love with. It was automatic by then. On camera he was a little more himself but he still wasn't confident around females. At least it was only one girl, Alisia, that was joining the boys on the picnic.

  At the thought of Alisia, Ren's mind started to wander from preparing the picnic lunch. There was something about the girl that made Ren's mind occupy only her for the longest time. He was constantly finding himself wondering if she had a boyfriend or not since the last time he's seen her - though he didn't understand how a personal subject had anything to do with him whatsoever. It didn't. So Ren figured he'd just be neutral towards Alisia the next time he sees her. The second run-in was at the beach.

  Ren blushed and sat down, totally abandoning the project of making lunch now as he put his head in his arms. The tabletop was cool against his skin. 

  Did he really have to see her at the beach? She and her friend had short of no clothes on. Girls in Korea were shy of outfits like bikinis (that doesn't stop them from wearing it though) but here in America, girls strutted around with so much skin showing. Thinking about it too much made Ren nervous. It made him think of what the girls weren't flaunting.

  "Minki-yah," MinHyun called with his kind voice. Ren turned his head towards the kitchen entrance. MinHyun was dressed amazingly as usual - but it wasn't really nature trail attire. Ren smiled and answered in Korean. MinHyun said, "JR says that Alisia will be at the park soon so you need to hurry . . . " MinHyun trailed off as he surveyed Ren's progress - of nothing. He raised his eyebrow. "Minki, you know how to make sandwiches. Ah, come on, I'll help you."

  Ren lifted his head and pushed back his chair, forgetting American girls for the time being. "You'll help me?"

  "Yah, yah. Get the chicken from the fridge quickly. We can do this before BaekHo -"

  "AH! Minki-yah! You've done nothing?!" BaekHo roared playfully as he tumbled into the kitchen. "Aww, I wanted to leave now and be the first ones there!"

  Ren made an annoyed tsk sound. "BaekHo-yah, does everything have to be a contest or revenge with you? Can't we just do this one thing that I wanted to do without a competition with Jonghyun-ah?" BaekHo laughed. He pounced on Ren as he shut the refrigerator door. "Yah!" Ren yelled. "Would you just help us?!"

  BaekHo snorted. "Me? Help you cook? No way! I'm going to go find JR." He was gone just as fast as he got there.

  MinHyun chuckled adorably. "Ah, BaekHo is going to get tired of this one day." After about ten minutes, MinHyun and Ren had the picnic basket ready to go. They loaded up in a minivan with Aron as the driver.

  On the way to the park, Ren was free to go back to worrying about the female species.

BAEKHO'S POV

  BaekHo was restless. He wanted to move, to be outside, to play with Alisia again. She was a funny little girl, he thought they piled into the car. The way she snuck up on him to steal away the beach ball during monkey in the middle was classic. He approved of her tricky strategies. They would be really good friends. And we will be able to pull many clever pranks on Jonghyun-ah - I mean the other NU'EST members, he thought sneakily. He couldn't stay still the entire half an hour to the park.