Aniyo

Adventures of Detective Gongchannie

 

Suzy bumped into Mrs. Han when she happened to pass by a church. She asked Mrs. Han about Gongchan.

“Gongchan? That kid just went out with his hyung and didn’t even bother to clean his apartment. Tsk. Tsk” Mrs. Han just shook her head in disappointment. “Do you need anything from him?”

“Ah, no, nothing. I just wanted ask him about our assignment. Sorry for keeping you Mrs. Han, I’ll go ahead”

Suzy then bid her goodbye to Mrs. Han and decided to stop by the grocery store. When she was about to enter, a guy, who was running away from a guard, hit her and made her fell on her .

“Ouch! Aish!” Suzy mumbled to herself.

“Are you ok miss?” the guard helped her to stand up.

Suzy nodded. “Who was that guy?” she asked as she dusted off the dirt on her skirt.

“He’s another shoplifter. I must report this immediately” the guard then rushed inside the store and reported the incident to the police.

 

*at the conference hall of the police department*

“DI Park Jung Min! It’s NOT on DBSK Street!!” Gongchan said as soon as he and Hoya entered the conference room.

“It will be on WM Street!” Hoya added.

“WHAT?! WM Street?!” Hyung Jun remarked.

“WM Street? HA! I guess you two should go back to elementary! It’s not A, B, C, W!” Jung Min scoffed.

“That’s what you all think. But, do you think, the SWAG gang would just make the order of these arsons obvious?” Gongchan asked the two officers.

“Wait, how did you know, it was the SWAG gang? We didn’t tell the media about that” Jungmin then glared at Hyung Jun and the latter just raised both his hands mouthing, ‘I didn’t tell the media. Promise’

“It was I, who told Gongchan about that” Hoya butted in.

“YOU?!” the two officers said in unison as they turned to Hoya. “HOW?!”

“It’s a long story and besides, it’s not important. We should focus on these cases. Please, DI Park, send your force at WM street, before it’s too late” Hoya said.

“But what if, it’s not there. We couldn’t take on chances, kiddo” Jungmin answered.

“Just divide you force, Detective Inspector. One will guard on DBSK Street & the other one on WM Street, simple” Gongchan suggested.

“It’s not possible, Gongchan-sshi” Hyung Jun, who just ended his conversation on the phone, said.

“Why? Did something happened, Hyung Jun-ah?” Jungmin asked.

“No, nothing happened, nothing” Hyung Jun joked.

YAH! I’m being serious here, KIM HYUNG JUN! Just spit it out!” Jungmin slapped Hyung Jun’s arm.

“Would I say it’s not possible, if nothing happened” Hyung Jun mumbled, and then Jungmin glared at him again. “Oh, ok, ok. One of the officers in the DBSK Street, phoned me saying, their number decreased, because there were other crimes happened today around town. So, they had no choice, but to attend to those crimes, than waiting for the arsonist, whom they think, might not even appear. Now, there were only 2 police officers guarding the house of Dr. Kim Jaejoong”

“Now, THAT’S a big problem” Hoya remarked.

“Gongchan, Hoya, if what you’re saying is true, explain to us, why WM street, not DBSK street?” Jungmin asked the two student detectives.

“Can we just explain it on the way, there? We must hurry, you know?” Gongchan simpered.

“Clock is ticking officers” Hoya pointed to his wrist watch.

 

*at the Min Miller hospital’s cafeteria*

Jinyoung was having a late lunch break, when his older sister phoned him.

“Oh, noona, what is it? Something’s wrong?” Jinyoung asked.

“Uhm, Jinyoung-ah, I’m curious, do you collect some playing cards?”

“Eh? Aniyo. Waeyo?”

“Ah, I see. Ok, I’ll hang up now. Wait by the way you’re done eating your lunch?”

“I just started eating it, noona

“Oh, alright. I’ll hung up now, bye~”

“bye~”

 

*at Jinyoung’s house*

Jiyoung, after talking to Jinyoung, went to their porch and picked up the Hello Kitty card. “Hmm, I guess, this is from one of our neighbors” Jiyoung thought and shrugged her shoulders, and then she placed the card on their bookshelf.

 


 

hello guys~ I'm so sorry for the delay of updates ...

I'm busy with school projects and requirements :/

to my new subscribers...  Thank you very much for subscribing \(^o^)/  

Please do comment and subscribe, ok? :)

 

[GIF not mine :) ]