Sudden Appearance

Adventures of Detective Gongchannie

 

 

*at Gongchan’s apartment*

Gongchan was busy with his school works. Even though he loves being in the crime scenes and solving cases, he still want to finish studying and have a job as a police officer or even become a police detective. He was solving the math problem, Ryeowook, their teacher, gave him to solve and discuss tomorrow in the class, when suddenly, Mrs. Han came running into his apartment saying, someone’s looking for him. He rushed downstairs and went into the Infinite café, the café below his apartment, where the person looking for him was waiting. Upon seeing the muscled arms, he knew the person instantly. The person was obviously exhausted and worn out for he already spread out half of his body on the table.

“Hoya hyung! You’re back!” Gongchan rushed to the person and greeted him.

“Food, water…” were the only words came out from Hoya’s mouth.

After some minutes, the food and drinks were served to them. Hoya, upon seeing the dishes in front of him, he didn’t waste any second for choosing which dish he would eat first. He immediately took whatever his hand reached and filled it in his stomach. The younger one was just watching his hyung gobble the dishes. When Hoya’s energy returned, Gongchan took the chance of interrogating him.

Hyung, looks like you just eat earlier, haha” Gongchan laughed. “By the way, are you done with case? How come you still wore the same clothes the first time we met again, was it two weeks already? You remind me of Sungjong’s older brother, Sungyeol hyung” Gongchan laughed again and this time, he stopped right away since, the café’s manager & barista, Sungyeol was glaring at him while making coffee.

“Ah~! I’m so full” Hoya drank a glass of water. “It’s not that I still wore the clothes I already wore the previous day, because I’m not like that. It’s because, I was kidnapped and held captive by the SWAG gang, the ones I’ve been following. Luckily, they just left me their weakest minions, or am I just too strong for them?” Hoya laughed then he cleared his throat as soon as he saw Channie raising his eyebrow. “Oh, ok, ok. Let’s not focus on what happened to me, but on these arsons cases, which, I heard the media called ‘Fire Alphabet’.” Hoya explained.

“That’s true hyung. The police are already working on it. And the media tells that the next target would be ‘D’ street. It might true, but I have a different feeling about that, I don’t know”

Nado. I know, it’s not the kind of game SWAG gang would be playing. They’re clever, so it’s like they’re bird-brained for choosing only the alphabetical order”

Hyung, let’s go upstairs. I’m not used in seeing you like that, then let’s discuss the cases after” Gongchan stood up and lead the way to his apartment.

 

*at the Min Miller Hospital*

Jinyoung was having a small chat with Dongwoon while checking the latter’s condition.

“I haven’t seen Dr. Jaejoong this past days, is he on leave?” Dongwoon asked Jinyoung who was writing down the results of his check up on Dongwoon.  

“Yeah, he’s on a sick leave” Jinyoung replied.

“But why didn’t he stay in here? He’s staying at home right?”

“I guess he prefer to stay at home than here in the hospital. Maybe because of the food here” Jinyoung laughed.

“You’re right” Dongwoon laughed. “If only my house wasn’t burned down, I would just stay at home”

------

Outside the hospital, Dr. Hyun Joong called his friend again.

“Jae, just stay here in the hospital. It’s dangerous to stay at home, especially you’re in targeted street” Dr. Hyun Joong persuaded Dr. Jaejoong.

“Don’t worry, Hyun Joong-ah, the police are here already. They’re guarding me, as if, I’m a criminal” Jaejoong laughed.

 

*at the conference hall of the police department*           

The meeting ended early and now, the conference room is just filled with DI Park Jung Min, Sergeant Kim Hyung Jun, and some police officers.

“So, I think, we can have a peace of mind now, since our force are already ready, in case the arsonist attacks” Sergeant Hyung Jun remarked after their force informed them that they’ve arrived at the DBSK street.

“I hope so” Jungmin sighed deeply.

Hyungnim, why did you think Dr. Kim Jaejoong’s house will be the next target?” Hyung Jun asked innocently.

“Because, out of the houses in DBSK Street, only Dr. Jaejoong was a medical man” Jungmin replied proudly.

“Eh? But why did the arsonist targeted the Ahn’s residence? As far as I know, their family doesn’t have any connections in the medical world”

Aish~! Why do you keep on asking questions?! What’s more important now is that, we can prevent this arsonist in doing his crime and get a hold on them” Jungmin sharply answered.

“But, hyung, they sa—“

Hyung Jun was cut off by the harsh opening of the door.

“Detective Inspector Park Jung Min! It’s NOT on DBSK Street!!”

 


aigoo~ guys.... super sorry for the late update OTL

have fun reading~ and please do comment and subscribe :)

BY THE WAY ... I changed one character  ... Instead of Krystal, I replaced her with Jung Eunji of A Pink, as Hoya's childhood best friend ... since I find Eunji more suitable for the role (and also, since, I'm a ShiWon X JunHee shipper aside from being a JunHee X Yoon Jae shipper XD  )