His Eyes

His Eyes

It was late after school, and you were heading to your locker to collect your books, when a familiar voice came from behind you.

"Yuri..." he called.

"Hm?" you responded, too lazy to turn to see who it was.

A hand took your wrist and twirled you around, so that your back was against the lockers. You looked up to see Suho's dark brown eyes staring at you, studying your expression.

"Oh. Hello."

"Yuri, I know your secret," he cooed.

"Uh... what are you talking about?" you said nervously.

"You don't know?" he pouted.

"Nope. Nope, I definitely do not know," you said confidently, turning to leave.

Suho put his hands against the lockers on either side of you, trapping you there.

"You wouldn't lie to me right, Yuri?" he said seductively, making your knees weak.

"N-no. Why?"

"Do you love me, Yuri?" he lifted your gaze so that you looked directly into his eyes. You were really trapped now. Lost in those beautiful eyes of his.

"I um... may, or may not... uh..." you stammered, incapable of thinking straight.

"Do I make you nervous?" Suho smiled. You took a deep breath, clearing your head. Staring at the ground, you started to speak.

"Okay fine. Yes, I like you."

"But do you love me?" he said with a soft voice.

"Maybe I do even love you. I don't know how you found out bu—"

He pressed his lips to yours, cutting off your sentence. Your eyes popped wide open, and you saw him with his eyes closed. At this point you didn't know whether to push him away or to kiss him back.

He was still kissing you though, so you went for it. You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back. You heard him laugh against your lips, and he pulled away.

"I love you too," he smiled.

~~~

Author's Note: Blargh, I couldn't decide on whether to make Suho y or cute (he's both) but he's too cute and innocent looking to be seductive, but too mature looking to use aegyo to ITS MAXIMUM ABILITY. HE'S THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. *hemhem* please excuse that disgusting reference to hannah montana. blech.