Chapter 1: Normal...?

Being a teenage spy is...

Jung Hee point of view

I walked into the cafeteria. As usual it was overflowing with girls in uniforms, chatting and munching on today's breakfast. Which, I'm guessing, is as delightful as always. I sighed the only thing that changed during school all year round was the meals and whatever language we were going to be speaking at lunch. I looked up at the board above the cafeteria Canteen. French, pfft. Easy Peasy lemon Squeezy.

  "Hallo?" Yumi said, waving her hand in my face."Jung-Hee? Tu est la? Hallo? Tu est dacors?"

I've known Yumi since I was 10. Kim Yumi is the prettiest girl I know. The ideal type of girl, tall, long legs, small face, huge eyes. She also has long wavy light brown hair. I think she looks like Jessica, from SNSD, but she doesn't agree.

 "Ouais, je suis içi. Pardonné moi. Jetais une peux preoccupé." I responded

"Oui,"Yumi scoffed in response, rolling her eyes, so typical of her,"je peu voire ça"

I looked around the crowded cafeteria once more. Another normal school day. Of course, what else was I expecting? Normal. I liked it that way. But why did I have this weird feeling that something was different today?

Stop it Jung-Hee. I thought, shaking the feeling off. Maybe it was premonition... Hey! Spies were trained to trust their instincts! But no one else seemed to noticed, so I decded to ignore it.

"Allons-y!" Yumi shouted, pulling me by my elbow, "J'ai faim! Je veux allé mangé!"

And so the day began. Yumi dragging me by my elbow toward the Canteen counter, eager to eat.