Weird jiyeon

Im a princess?
Genie pov** In the morning, at the breakfast table,  Chun was waiting for jiyeon to stomp into our house to steal his food. Mom can still say that shes feel weird having a non jiyeon morning.  Selina and InNa was still rushing in their room. When all of us were ready. and when I told the driver to fetch jiyeon, he say that she's already gone to school earlier with Qri.. I wander what's wrong with her, who goes to school so early except Qri?? I quickly gather at our usual area to meet our friends, and the daily event o the kinga walk in. However, only me, InNa and Selina was there. The guys came over after their daily walk in.  Chun: still no sight of our little Dino?? And where's little Qri?? ( giving genie a kiss on her fore head, to keep up the 'girlfriend' thingy ) Genie: nope, this feel too weird oppa. Wonder what are she up too?? You know Qri hate this whole walk in event,  wooyoung: what happen to jiyeon?? Chun: she never seems to be missing ever, even though at times I really hope she will, something must have happen to that Dino. Isit because of Him?? Wooyoung: whoes him? Chun: nothing.. Yonghwa: I wonder where's seohyun... **bell rings** everyone goes different ways to class.  When I reach class, jiyeon was there talking happily to seohyun. I went to ask them why they were not at the usual meeting area,  Seohyun: when I reach school, this monster say shes not feeling well, so i help her to the class.  Jiyeon gives a pitiful nod. Genie: but you dun look like u are not feeling well now. Seohyun: when we reach class, then she say she fake it. Hahahhaha, this crazy girl!! Genie: hahahahahah, U sure is weird today, why u come so early to school??  Jiyeon: secret!! Heehee^^ At Qri and Arron's class  Qri pov* Aaron move up to sit at the front today, What does he want?? Omg, he scolding me again??? Aaron pov* I sort of felt sorry for Qri, so I move up to sit next to her, planning to apologize to her when class end. However... before I could talk to her, alot of girls gather around asking for number and such! God!!!! *Lunch time* Qri quickly slip to the library to meet jiyeon, Qri know that jiyeon wants to avoid wooyoung hence she went to school tgt with her in the morning.  Jiyeon pov** I finally reach the library, where's Qri?? Why is she so slow?? Omg!! Faster come and help me with all these English books surrounding me! And just when I turn, I saw wooyoung walking towards the my direction!  Pls dun look at me* pls dun look at me* I really dun want you to look at me. Seriously, I was like avioding wooyoung the whole day, i didnt even join them for lunch, make me so hungry!! I can recall that he was always the nicer one to me, giving me food, but others give me food too?!?!?!? I was walking aimlessly in the English corner in the library (Theres always no students in the English corner) But here is him, right in front of me!! What to do??? Omg!!!!! I quickly turn and started to run, but I was too slow he grab hold of my wrist and pull me close to him.