Jae

Im a princess?

 

(When every one is at the party)
Wooyoung: seriously Aaron I cannot take it anymore, so what if she is the princess, plus I'm so young, why do I have to get married?
Aaron: ehh, ya... Ya..... Ya...
Wooyoung: are you listening? Aish, what are you looking at?
Aaron: look! I tot genie say other than Chun and their appa, Qri is not close to any guy? 
 
??: Qri, is that you?
Qri: jae?
Jae: Qri I miss you! And he hug her and kiss her on her cheek.
Qri: jae, you are finally back, I miss you and stop kissing me I'm not a baby anymore. 
Jae: hahaa, you are my baby wifey.
Chun and Genie: jae!
Jae: hi guys. So I heard Qri's finally going to school. Any guys chasing my wife?
Qri: jae, stop it!
Jae: look, she's so mean to me.):
Qri: jaeeee!!! But you started it!
Flashback 
Back in royal school when they were only 5.
Baby Qri was a shy and quiet girl, who always sit alone, eat alone, play alone, doing every thing aloneee.. Opposite baby jae was the most popular kid in school. One day, Qri spot a little boy fall down and was bleeding, she remember how Chun wrap her wound and she tore a corner of her dress and wrap his wound. And the next day that little boy (jae) keeps following Qri around. They became best friend. 
One day they were playing at her house, Chun was the appa, genie umma, Qri was the daughter and jae her husband with jiyeon their pet Dino. They were having a wedding, and from then on, jae always proclaim that they are married. When Qri was 11, jae had to go California to study. That day, Qri keep crying and jae promise that he will be back.
Jae: yes, it's my fault my dearest wife and most importantly I'm back(: 
From afar.
Wooyoung: aww, they look so cute together.  (He than drag Arron along to talk to them)
Aaron: don't look very cute to me, they are flirting!! yahhh, I don't wanna go.....
Chun: wooyoung Arron!!
Wooyoung: hey guys!
Qri: wooyoung oppa, he's jae.
Jae: hi I'm jae, Qri husband. 
Qri: no you are not!!!:p
Everyone just laugh except Aaron.
Aaron: (sighh.)
Genie: I wonder where jiyeon is?