Sinned Innocent

Sinned Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One Sinned Innocent

“OMG! It’s him!” Hana pinched Suzy’s arm as her heart started to race up its speed. Suzy, as innocent she is, totally blanked with her statement.

“Who’s ‘him’ ?” Suzy asked, totally dumfounded with her bestfriend, Hana.  They always together since they were junior in their college.

Laugh,

Cry,

Hug,

Kiss,

All they had done together.

Trust..

One thing the only they have given to each other. Their guards are down towards each other. No secret between them. However, they know there always a thing that they can not share with others.

Their inner heart.

“It’s him. My ultimate crush!” Hana exclaimed in excitement as her eyes started to twinkle itself when she saw the glimpse of her ultimate crush, Kris.

Suzy swept her glace towards the Kris who can make her bestfriend’s heart beat speeds up. Suddenly, her face turns cloudy as soon she took a glance towards the Kris.

“He is handsome, right?!” Hana hugged Suzy tightly as a smile never fades to curve on her thin lips. Sury directed her eyes on Hana, smiling genuinely.

“Yes, he is handsome,” Suzy added, ruffled Hana’s hair with her all love.

 

Suzy spotted an empty seat at the beach and decided to sit; waiting for Hana. Hana promised her to come over her when she done with her work.

‘What kind of work she involved herself into?’

Suzy chuckled in her thought because she knows Hana too well. Hana never enthusiastic about any work; she better sleeps than working her over something.

“Suzy!!”

A voice echoed as Hana ran towards her bestfriend with all her might. She wanted to tell Suzy first about her work. Suzy is her first in everything that involved her. Yes, they just like sister for each other.

“Hana, stop running like that. You might be fall!”

Suzy scolded Hana as worry started grip into her heart. She loves Hana too much.. Too much..

“He accepted me, Suzy!!” Hana jumped as she engulfed Suzy into her embrace. Suzy, just dumbfounded as always, trying to get an explanation from Hana.

“Kris accepted my confession! He becomes my boyfriend!”

 

“Congrats, Kris and Hana. I’m happy for you guys.” Suzy smiled sincerely towards the new couple in front of her.

“So sweet of you, Suzy. Thanks..” Hana enveloped Suzy into her warmth of embrace, full of love. Kris just smiling awkwardly at these two bestfriend.

As soon they sat at the cafeteria, “You should get a boyfriend for yourself too, Suzy.” Hana broke the icy silence between them.

Suzy who surprised with Hana’s bluntness, almost choked her owns drink.

“Hey, how come you said like that to your bestfriend, Hana?”Kris involved in the conversation, feeling pity towards a girl in front of him, Suzy.

“Don’t get a with my statement, Kris. I just want Suzy to be happy with a guy who understands her. I’m sorry, Suzy if I broke your heart.” Hana looked at the ground as guil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter