WHAT IS LOVE?

WHAT IS LOVE?

 

CHAPTER 1

 

Ok! Another fan signing event with our fans today! I’m quite excited again. Receiving lots of love from them makes me feel really blessed. I hope we can continue loving like this forever. LET’S LOVE!! Yeah!

 

Ah.. Daeyeol-ah.. Neo chincha kuruda chununda!  (If you continue like this, I’ll definitely kill you!)” I said with feelings.

 

Everyone burst with laughter.

 

If they can only see their faces right know kekeke they looked like kids, stupid ones getting wild inside the car. Is it their field trip or something?? But still, seeing them laughing at my talent… ahhhhhhh….

 

“Yah! Kyung soo!! You’re really getting the hang out of doing that! DAEBAK!!!” Chanyeol said.

 

That guy really loves to laugh. Yup while clapping his hands really hard and loud in slow mow. I think this is the 100th time he did it. Yeah yeah… clap clap clap… until your hands get swollen. Kekeke.

 

Ah... … chuptaahhhh.. shhhhhhh. Hey! Hey! Do I sound like Oh Kwang Rok already??” Baekhyun-ah said. Subconsciously showing his puppy eyes to me.

 

I heard you all right? I wanted to say to him. Can this brat even control his expressions when his too excited? And stop pulling my shirt. Uggghhh. This brat, I’m going to throw him off the window.

 

“Yes, yes Baekhyun-ah. You’re improving!! Congrats!!” I smiled while doing a thumbs-up sign.

 

“YEAH!!! Now who’s next….” He mumbled.

 

“Kyung soo hyung…..” Sehun interrupted. “Instead of practicing impersonating that guy’s voice, why don’t you just concentrate on learning some more cooking skills? I’m scared that maybe after a few months I might get sick and tired of your kimchi spaghetti. Kekekekekeke.”

 

Now here comes our evil maknae.

 

“Mwoh??!!”  I frantically replied. O___O My spaghetti is the best!

 

“Sehun-ah!! You bad guy!” I saw Kai holding his laughter. “Look at hyung! He’s staring at you like an owl in the middle of the night.”

 

Do I really look like an owl?! I thought I always have this calm expression on my face.

 

“Yah! I can’t believe you’re saying that Sehun while eating the spaghetti I had packed for you this morning. Should I change the flavor of the sauce? The one with only salt, pepper, and vinegar will do.” I said with an evil smile sketched on my face.

 

Sehun chocked immediately after hearing this life threatening (for him) response. “Cough Cough… Hyung!! Is that even a sauce?!  I was just jok… Cough Cough wait I can’t swallow properly.”  Sehun trying to swallow the food in his mouth while talking at the same time. My goodness this kid, when it comes to food he’s really…..

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  SEHUN-AH, YOUR FACE!!” The others commented. Wow! Their laughs! It has gotten so wild!! It seems like they could die anytime. Kids.

 

“YOU’RE TOO FUNNY SEHUN!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Baekhyun’s running out of breathe.

 

“Yah Sehun-ah!! Don’t talk when your mouth is full!” Kai said while rubbing Sehun’s back.

 

“Kyung soo!!! He’s going to vomit!! “ Suho-hyung panicked.

 

“Sehun-ah!! Don’t you dare let that food I made leave your mouth. Swallow that back!!” I threatened him.

 

 “Yuck!! Kyungsoo hyung that was disgusting…. I don’t swallow things that have been pulled up from my stomach. And one more thing, I’m not planning to vomit.” He said while wiping his mouth with a tissue and glaring at me at the same time? Ooooooh someone’s getting angryyyyyy.

 

“Just now you just wasted sauce while wiping them off your mouth.” I mischievously said. It’s so fun to tease our maknae since I can always find his weaknesses.

 

“Waaahhhhhh!! D.O. vs SEHUN!!” This is interesting!!” Baekhyun yelled while shaking his head.

 

“Ahem ahem….. Uggghhhhhh ladies and gentlemen, from the 8th wonders of the world of SM entertainment.” Chanyeol butted in. Just what the hell is he saying?? 

 

“I am proud to present the main event of this evening, I mean afternoon. 1 round of boxing for the WBC championship of the world. LET’S GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLEE!!!!!!” He added, acting like a boxing announcer.

 

“WOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! Clap clap clap” Everyone joined in Chanyeol’s ridiculous act.

 

“Pointing out of this corner, wearing…….uummmmm….. Clothes!! Official weight…... it varies when he’s hungry or not… From the front seat! Let’s give it up for Oh Sehun!!!!"

 

“YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” The rest shouted.

 

“And pointing out of this corner….”

 

“Hey guys. Enough already. We’re here.” Mr. Choi, our manager, interrupted. Thank goodness.

 

“Awwwwwwwww.” Chanyeol and Baekhyun muttered with synchronization, showing their disappointment.

 

“Mr. Choi, so we’re going to do our fan signing event there?” Leader asked while pointing the place.

 

“No. We’re going to do it right here….in the car.” Sehun-ah said with his usual poker face.

 

“Yah! Stop it with your nonsensical jokes!” Kai smacked Sehun’s head.

 

“Ah! Hyung! Not my hair!!” He complained while fixing his hair immediately. Sehun’s really conscious when it comes to his hair.

 

Our car was parked in a side walk and here we are… still inside, getting ready to meet our fans. Manager said he’ll be back after a few minutes. He needs to fix something from that place.

 

Chanyeol, who is seated beside the window, noticed a long line across the road. “WOW!! A lot of people came!! Look look!!” He jumpily said.

 

Amazing… that sure is a very long line. All of our fans out there are all excited!! Some are jumping and screaming, while others are having a hard time to breathe. Badump! Badump! Badump! Ugh!!  Suddenly, my heart is beating so damn fast. Wow this must be called love… love for fans. I can’t believe it. In my 20 years of existence, I haven’t been this loved by so many people! I realized that being one of the members of EXO is the most wonderful thing that happened to me. I will treasure this every moment of my life forever.

 

“Please… please calm down…” I said to myself while holding my chest very tightly trying to catch my normal breathing. I always do this kind of ritual whenever my heart goes wild like this. I’m the type that easily gets nervous when I’m about to meet or perform in front of many people.

 

Then, I looked outside the window and something….someone caught my attention.

 

I saw a little girl, seating at the near bench, crying. Looks like she lost her mother. That’s so pitiful. How come nobody is approaching her though a lot of people passed already? I really want to help but I might cause a fuss when I go outside.

 

“Hey guys… look over there.” I pointed outside while catching the others’ attentions. “There’s a girl there crying outside but no one’s helping her. “

 

“Really?” They also took a look at the girl I’m mentioning.

 

“Oh my. She’s really crying…nonstop. I feel sorry for her…” Chanyeol showed a heartbreaking look. Not just him but all of us.

 

“Poor girl. Where’s her mother??” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Comfort room, I think.” Sehun replied.

 

“SEHUN-AH!!!” All of us shouted his name. Yes. Except him. That kid doesn’t know when is the right time to joke.

 

“WHAT? This also happened to me when I was a kid! I thought my mother left me but after a few minutes, she came back and said …” Sehun defensively said.

“Sehun-ah! Why are you crying??” 

“UHM-MA!! I thought you’re gone.” 

“I’m gone? Aigoooo.. I thought you’re hurt or something. Didn’t I say I just need to go to the washroom! Stop crying already!”

 

Sehun shared his childhood experience.

 

“That’s so unusual of you, Sehun…. Crying because you’ve been left by your mother?” I commented.

 

“Sehun-ah. Your story will be more convincing if this happened…” Baekhyun and Chanyeol started doing some role play. Chanyeol as the mother, Baekhyun as Sehun.

“Sehun-ah! What are you eating??” 

“UHM-MA!! I thought you’re gone. Ah! This? I don’t really know.

“ You don’t know?!!”

“Nae. Suddenly, I heard some really weird noises inside my stomach, and felt really hungry, so I decided to buy this from that Ahjussi.” 

“Buy? Aigoooo..Where did you get the money?!”

“I got it from that Ajumma.”

“YAH!! I did not teach you how to beg for money!!”

“UHM-MA!! I did not beg!! I just did a “BUING BUING” look!! “

 

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” They laughed. Not again with that burst of laughter. Aisssshh these people…

 

“Sehun-ah!! This story suits you more!!”  Kai smiled with that teasing look on his face.

 

“Whatever… Both of your imagination really , you know that?” Sehun retaliated.

 

“HAHA!! Sehun’s pissed already!! Awww… our cute maknae..” Suho said with that angelic face of his.

 

“Guys? back to the little girl please? Jeeez.” I said. I made up my mind. “I’ll be back for a while.” I told them as I’m about to open the door.  But…..

 

“Kyung soo…….wait! Look.” Baekhyun stopped me while pointing at the little girl’s direction.

 

“What?” I looked at the window and saw someone, a long-haired girl, approaching the kid.

 

 

Wow that person….She’s…