[S.C] Jong-jong-ssi

My Fire Princess

--SoonYee's POV--

 

"OOh. Looks like a new couple has been made" Kai teased.

"Hn. Yeah Won't it hurt your heart Kai? That I was the first one to capture Soon Yee's heart." Luhan proudly asked.

"Hurt my heart? Why would it hurt my hear?"

"Isn't she the girl you like? Didn't you suddenly change because of her?"

"Mwo? What change ar you talking about?"

"Ms. Jung, kissing of Soon Yee's hand, no flirt-flirty with girls? Does that ring any bell?"

"Aah! That." Kai laughed.

"Wooh. He remembers. Let's give him a price." Luhan made a face.

"Prince, don't do that to Jong-jong-ssi." I patted Kai's back.

"Jong-jong-ssi? You're calling each other weird names. But I'm glad that you're not calling Kai, Kai-oppa." Luhan kissed my cheeks.

"Of course. He couldn't be my oppa. he has a girlfriend already." I chuckled.

"Say what?!"

"Hey, Ms. Jung, I-I thought.. you.. But.."

"Girlfriend? Kkamjjong has a girlfriend? For real?" Luhan asked with amazement.

"Hey. How's that supposed to mean? Do you mean that it's impossible for me to have a girl?"

"Hahahahahahahaha. Yes." Luhan made a serious face.

"Whaaat?!" Kai whined.

"Prince! Tch. Tch. That's okay Jon-jong-ssi." I rubbed his back.

"Yah. Soon Yee. No touchy-touchy with the flirty." I shot Luhan a look.

"Luhan! You're going way overboard. He's not flirty. Jong-jong-ssi is just mssing his girlfriend although I sometimes think he is. Right Jong-Jong-ssi?"

"Ne. Gomawo Ms. Jung." Kai smiled.

"Call me Soon Yee Jong-Jong-ssi. Don't be too formal" I smiled.

"Arasso, Soon Yee. No wonder Ice Prince turned into liquid." Kai mumbled.

"How come Soon Yee know you have a girlfriend and I don't, Kkamjjong?"

"Well.. You better tell Luhan everything, Soon Yee."

"What are you blabbering about Kkamjjong?"

"You see, Prince, Jong-jong-ssi's jagiya is my sister-friend."

"Sister-friend?"

"Ne. We're like real sisters but we're just bestfriends."

"Ahh.. What did you sau to Kkamjjong on the first day you transferred here?"

"Mwo?"

"Kkamjjong went pale and stiff" Luhan followed Kai's reaction.

"Ahh. He was just surprised to see his jagiya's bestfriend. I told him that Soohyun wants him to stop being so clingy with girls. He should wait for the time they can meet since Soohyun's school is far from ours and if he doesn't, Soohyun will have to break up with him. He turned stiff and pale because he was afraid that Soohyun might do what she says. She's that type of girl."

"Buahahahahaha! Kkamjjong's... afraid of a girl? Buahahaha" Luhan continued to laugh and laugh.

"Ne. At least he fears that the only girl she loves might break-up with him. lucky Soo Hyun. If only she wasn't Jong-jong-ssi's jagiya, I might as well steal Jong-jong-ssi's heart." Luhan stopped laughing and made a 'for-real' face.

"Hn. Yeah right" Luhan's eyes and frowned his face.

"But it's a good thing that I didn't fell for him since I found my prince. And he's right here" I hugged Luhan and I saw him blushing so hard.

"Way to go Ice Prince. You've found your match. You started being so wordy with me but your still sarcastic as ever." Kai laughed.

"Ne. I've found my best match" Luhan pinched my cheeks.

"(giggles) By the way Jong-jong-ssi. Soo Hyun said that she wants to have a double date tomorrow since it's Saturday."

"Jinjja? Yes! But who's the other couple?" Kai grinned.

"Hello? Something on your eyes Kkamjjong? Didn't you just mention a new couple a few minutes ago?" Luhan hit his head.

"Ahh. Of course. But it would really be better that I have my date alone with Soo hyun." Kai whispered the last sentence.

"I heard what you said Kkamjjong. I would also want my first date with Soon Yee ALONE."

"Alright. alright. But it's also nice to try a double date with the Ice Prince. I bet he's going to freeze the waiter or waitress if he doesn't like the food." Kai joked. Then Luhan smacked him.

"Ha-ha. You better be staying away from me Kkamjjong or maybe you'll be the one to freeze during your date." Kai shooked his head. "Sarcastic as ever." Kai whispered to himself

"But Prince. I have a warning. You shouldn't mess with Jong-jong-ssi on his date with Soohyun because she's a fierce dragon when she reaches her limits." I reminded Luhan.

"Arasso." Luhan innocently smiled at me.

"Bipolar freak. Two-faced prince." Kai mumbled and I had to laugh at his compliment.

*I can't wait for the double date tomorrow. Thank you SooHyun for your wonderful request. I love you! But of course, I love my Prince the most. : )*

--end of POV--

 

[A/N: Thank you so much! There will be a continuation for this chapter I guess. I don't know. What do you think guys? Please don't forget to comment and subscribe.]