Not to Strangers!

Let's Play Family [EDITING!]

Hey guys!!! hehe *nervous laugh* so here's the next chapter! ACK! Don't kill me! I've been cleaning nonstop the past the last three months, or ever since school ended. Come on it's FREAKING SUMMER VACATION! WTH!? I'm so sick and tired of it. *sniff* Well hope you enjoy it! :D


Shoot! I'm running late again. JaeHwa thought as she ran out of school. Stupid school and stupid hard math and science and history and EVERYTHING! Ah, I hope Minah isn't mad at me.

~~~~~~

All of the other kids left while Minah went to sit at her bench whenever JaeHwa was late. Which was a lot recently. Waeyo? Is omma having that much trouble in school? If it's that hard I'm not going to go to highschool.

As the last few kids left the school with ther parents, a young man with short black hair walked in casually and sat next to Minah as he waited.

"Hi there little girl," he said waving at her. "Do you want some candy?"

"Shiro!" Minah said as she jumped off the bench. "My omma told me not to talk to strangers or take candy from them!" She shouted throwing the candy onto the floor shocking the guy.

"Minah!" JaeHwa shouted as she ran through the doors. "What are you doing?" JaeHwa whispered as she ran to Minah.

"Omma, don't worry. I'm just doing what you told me to do. Not talking to strangers and not taking their candy," Minah smiled happily.

"Omo, Jwehsonghamnida," JaeHwa apologized continously bowing to him.

"Jamkaman," he looked at her shocked. "You're her omma? Aren't you in highschoo....," he stopped himself from saying the rest.

"A..ani! Please don't misunderstand. She's my niece, she just calls me her omma!" JaeHwa immediately explained.

"Oh," he nodded as if he understood. "Jamkaman!" He suddenly said excitedly as he shot up from the bench. "You're JaeHwa!"

It was her turn to be weirded out, "Um, how do you know my name?"

"I'm Yosoeb. Do you remember me?" He excitedly asked pointing to his face.

"Um, sorry, I don't think... I... do," JaeHwa awkwardly squrimed at his intense gaze.

"The birthday party. I was the panda bear," Yoseob smiled brightly.

"Mr. Panda bear!" Minah shouted after listening to their conversation. "I didn't know you were this handsome!"

"Minah," JaeHwa shushed her. "Ah, mianhe about that. It's nice to meet you again," JaeHwa said as she bowed.

"Mr. Panda, where is Prince Charming?" Minah asked tugging on the hem of Yoseob's shirt.

"He's not here right now," Yoseob squatted down to talk to her. "He's really busy."

"Oh," Minah nodded, "I wonder if he's as handsome as you."

"Of course he is, but I'm better," Yoseob chuckled.

"Well, we'll be going. Maybe we'll see you around sometime Yoseob-sshi," JaeHwa bowed one last time before taking Minah's hand.

"Oh yeah! I work at that one noodle shop. You know?" Yoseob asked.

"Yeah, I do. I don't think I've actually been there before though," JaeHwa replied.

"Well, you should drop by sometime," Yoseob smiled happily. "Annyeong!"

She really is cute. I should get to know her better.


Here I am. Back Again! :D how was this chapter? Not a lot. Just a bit. It's getting better though :) Comment!