Birthday

Let's Play Family [EDITING!]

Next Week

"Omma! Two days before my birthday!" Minah squealed happily running around the house.
"Minah, please quiet down just a bit. I have to make a call!" JaeHwa asked as she skipped up the stairs into her room.

~~~~

"Ah, yobosaeyo? Ne, this is Song JaeHwa. I'm in need of hiring a few furries (people who dress up in those -sometimes cute- animal costumes). Just two or three. Is it possible in two days? Jinjja? Okay, kamsahamnida. I want to request a Prince and just a cute animal. Yes, this is the address and my phone number," JaeHwa said relieved.

______________

"Hyung! I we need to get jobs!" Dongwoon complained to Yoseob as he threw himself onto his bed in the small room. It was cluttered with college work, books, dirty clothes, dirty dishes, and just little random items.
"I krnow, brut I thrink itr's frine hrere," Yoseob answered as he slurped up his noodles. "We get free food."
"Yeah, but only because we work for him. To pay off the rent," Dongwoon sat up staring Yoseob down.
"So?" Yoseob shrugged slurping more noodles.
"So, we're in college. We don't have jobs, live ontop of a noodle shop, and because of that who would want to date us?" Dongwoon emphasized the last part.
"Well, with your good looks and my..." Yoseob was cut of by Dongwoon saying,"Your what? Your aegyo? Hyung you're older than me and I don't even do that much aegyo."
"Fine, I'll find us some jobs then. Kaja," Yoseob left his empty bowl on the desk dragging Dongwoon outside.
"We'll be back whenever," Yoseob called out to his uncle as they left.
"Where are you guys going? I'm closing shop early today," his uncle rushed out of the kitchen after them.
"We're going to look for jobs," Yoseob turned around to answer his uncle while shoving Dongwoon out the door.
"Finally! Alright then, you know where the keys are," he shouted as they left. "This is a good enough reason to go out and party."

~~~~

Yoseob and Dongwoon walked past many stores hiring, but there was always something wrong about each one.
"Their food isn't clean." "That's disgusting!" "I could work less for more money." "That's weird. He's weird too. I think he's gay, let's get out of here!" "I don't like how they're eyeing me hyung!"
Finally, they reached a store that looked normal enough with a hiring sign. But before they could even go in someone took the hiring sign off.
"Uhh, hyung, we're never going to find a job at this rate. What are we going to do?" Dongwoon sighed pulling his hair angrily.
"I don't know anymore," Yoseob said sitting on the bench.
Suddenly, the door burst open and a guy stalked out cursing loudly making people look at him with disgust (you know how you look at people when someone swears out in public XD) with another person walking out of the same shop looking scared and creeped out at the same time. Then the hiring sign popped up again on the window.
"Hyung, it's our lucky day!" Dongwoon quickly said pulling Yoseob after him as he skipped (like skip jumped) into the store.
"Annyeonghaseyo," they both bowed as they entered the mini store. There were 4 doors in total. The entrance, one behind the front desk, one on the left wall, and one behind them.
"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" The lady at the desk brightened up immediately at the sight of them.
"It says that your hiring?" Dongwoon asked.
"Oh, de, I'll go get the manager," the lady excitedly ran into the room behind the desk. There was some ruffling of papers, loud excited whispering, and thunds of hitting something. The manager came out flattening his hair and fixing his tie.
"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee SooHyung," he held out is hands for them to shake.
"Yang Yoseob," Yoseob greeted shaking his hand.
"Son Dongwoon," Dongwoon shook his hand.
"Are both of you looking for a job?" SooHyung asked with excitement gleaming in his eyes.
"Uh, ne," Yoseob answered for the both of them.
Looking relieved, Soohyung said,"Well, it's your lucky day boys. You're both hired!"
"Jamkaman, what exactly are we doing for our job?" Dongwoon quickly asked suspiciously.
"Oh, that! Come, ttarawa," he said leading them behind the door on their left to reveal a hallway with 3 doors on the right wall and 2 doors on the left. "We have 9-10 employees, but two just uh... yeah. Anyway, only 3 or 4 workers are here each day," he opened the third door down the hallway showing a dark room with a window covered by a curtain. He flipped the lightswitch on revealing big animal costumes and suits carefully stacked on shelves and tables with a giant mirror covering one wall.
"We're going to be dressing up as giant animals?" Yoseob gaped as he picked up an alligator head. "How are we going to breathe? We're going to suffocate!"
"Don't worry, they get cleaned every week and there are eye holes and holes for breathing," Soohyung tried to assure them.
"Every week only?" Dongwoon questioned observing one of the heads.
Ignoring his question he said,"Well, anyways, I already have a job for you. On Saturday, there's a birthday party for a 5 year old. They want a prince and a cute animal."
"Wait, how much are we getting paid," Dongwoon put the head down and looked at the other suits.
"It depends on how long they're hiring you and how much we tell them they need to pay at least," SooHyung answered him leaning against the wall.
"Araso, I guess we could try it out," Yoseob looked at Dongwoon for his opinion.
"I guess," he nodded.

Saturday Morning

"I wanted to be the prince! I totally fit that role too," Yoseob complained as they walked up the driveway.
"It doesn't matter. It stinks in here too, I would've rathered being the panda anyways," Dongwoon said climbing up the tiny sloped driveway.
"Uh, you should smell it in here. It's disgusting, but if you want to be the panda let's trade!" Yoseob exclaimed.
"Yoseob hyung, we've already went through this. The suit is too big for you. And the panda suit is too small for me," Dongwoon sighed as he rang the doorbell.

~~~~

*DING DONG*
"OMMA! THEY'RE HERE!" Minah screamed overjoyed as she lunged for the door.
"Minah! No," JaeHwa immediately scooped Minah up into her arms. "Your friends aren't going to get here until 5. It's only 1."
"Ahh," Minah slumped in JaeHwa's arm as JaeHwa opened the door.
"Wah! It's Prince Charming! And a giant panda!" Minah squealed escaping JaeHwa's grip. "Mr. Prince you are so tall! Are you here for me today?"
"Minah!" JaeHwa immediately said.
"Yes, I am and you're going to be the beautiful princess Minah," Dongwoon squatted to Minah's height patting her one her head.
"Omma, I like the Prince! Hello there panda!" Minah waved to Yoseob as she sat on Dongwoon's leg. He gave her a quick wave nodding at her.
Omma? Minah? Sounds familiar. They look familiar too.
"Oh, Minah, come here. Get of the prince," JaeHwa said opening her arms.
"Neh," she jumped up giving JaeHwa a hug.
"You can go play for a bit okay," JaeHwa smiled to Minah. "Come in, sorry about that. She's just really excited," JaeHwa motioned them to come inside. There banners hanging on the walls with balloons all over the floor. There were also refreshments on the counter in the kitchen.
"Sit," JaeHwa gestured to the couch across from the sofa she sat on. "I want to thank you guys for coming today. But here's the schedule for today, first the kids are going to hit the piñata, then they'll play a few games inside and outside, then you guys will do your stuff, and finally the party will finish with the swimming pool," JaeHwa smiled sweetly after listing everything. "Oh yes! And I'll give you your check after the party, so if you can stay just a bit longer I'll give it to you guys or girls," she said confused.
"Oh, Yang Yoseob-imnida," Yoseob stood up and bowed.
"Son Dongwoon," Dongwonn stuck his cartoon hand out.
JaeHwa smiled and shook it lightly.
*dugeun dugeun dugeun* Her smile is so cute!
"Song JaeHwa," she bowed lightly.

~~~~
After DongWoon and Yoseob played around with the kids and entertained them they went out to swim while Yoseob took a break outside. JaeHwa went inside and started cleaning the mess and trash around the house. Dongwoon followed her and started picking up some of the trash throwing them into the trashcan.
"Oh, it's okay! You don't have to help, I got it," JaeHwa quickly apologized throwing the trash away.
"Gwenchana, I am her appa after all," Dongwoon said surprising JaeHwa.
"Bwuh?" JaeHwa stuttered trying to look at him throught the eyes of the prince head.
He slowly took off his head and did a little hair flip (XD lol I just had too!) trying to fix it with his mitten hand. After he finished he looked down at JaeHwa smiling.
"Ah! It's you from Minah's school!" JaeHwa remembered as he smiled. Minah's school? Jamkaman? What?!
"Aha," JaeHwa laughed nervously.
"So are you in highschool? I think it was you. That one day during autumn. You had your uniform on and were running," he stated as he threw more trash away.
"Jamkaman. You were they guy with firey red hair?" JaeHwa asked stunned.
"Hehehe, yep," he chuckled lightly.
Yoseob walked in and saw that Dongwoon had taken off his head so he was about to too when they heard the shouting of little kids.
"Dangit, I'm sweating in this thing. No wonder it stinks so much," Yoseob complained as Dongwoon quickly slipped his head back on.

~~~~
After the party all the kids left and JaeHwa gave DongWoon and Yoseob they're checks.
"Minah!" Dongwoon called out.
"Ne, Prince Charming," Minah happily ran over to Dongwoon.
"Appa will be going now Minah," Dongwoon patted her head and left with Yoseob leaving her dumbfounded.

"Omma! Omma! Come here!" Minah shouted as she ran outside the door watching Yoseob and Dongwoon drive away.
"What's wrong? Minah?" JaeHwa worriedly asked running to Minah.
"It was appa! It was appa in the Prince Charming suit!" Minah gaped mouth hanging wide open.


Second chapter! what do you think? leave a comment! and subscribe :)
Thank you to

Asian123

and

B2STfreakk

gomawo! saranghaeyo! ♥