He doesn't know me

I'll Find You

This will be switching pov's a lot ^.^ so sorry If I confused you are anything~.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dara  -

The bright shining sun hit my eyes as I groan infrustration. My alarm kelt going off and It started to bug me every 5 minutes. I threw the stupid thing across my room as soon as I got up.

"Another day of work. How satisfying."

I groan. 20 minutes later I was fresh, clean, and.. wearing this boring white outfit. I work at a hospital as a nurse. I've been working there for 4 months already, and it's doing good so far. My life has been trashed for many years, and now that I think of it.. I never spend time with family after this accident that occurred 10 years ago. Once I'm over with this, I'm heading to town square. Maybe it's time for myself to fix up my sence of style. I headed out my apartments and into my car. I some what feel very worried. As if something is gonna happen quickly. 30 minutes later I arrived at the hospital, tilting my head just a bit. I looked at my watch and was in shock.

"Are you serious? I'm 40 minutes early!"

I sighed then looked at the places around me.

Sandara was walking around the city as she spotted someone very familiar. She walked closer to the figure, not minding if she was bumping into people. Nor not turning back to say sorry.'why does he look so familiar?' she thought as she gotten closer to him. A bright smile appeared on her face as she called out,"SANGHYUN SSHI!!" 
She smiled and pinched the young one's cheeks.

Thunder -

Sanghyun turned as someone called his name, nose wrinkling in surprise as someone reached out to pinch his cheeks. The boy made an odd sound, resisting the urge to reach up and bat the young woman’s hands away from his face. He didn’t like it when people touched him without his permission, but how was she to know? “Excuse me,” he mumbled, “but do I know you?”

Dara - 

Dara moved back a little in surprise. She pouted as the young one spoke. 'he doesn't know me. of course..' she sighed and smiled."N-nothing." feeling disappointed she just stared at his face."um. hi". feeling the awkwardness, she exam his features. 'he looks so familiar.'

Thunder -

“Hi,” he replied warily, eyes trained on the woman’s face. There was a spike of negativity, a strong emotion that felt most similar to disappointment. But why would she be disappointed? “Are you looking for someone, ma’am? Can I....can I help you find someone or something?”

Dara -

"n-no. it's just. you look like my little brother." she laughed. Then felt the sadness flowing through her. She examined him again, as she giggled a bit. "Mian." bowing, she looked the other way and sighed."Maybe i should leave." turning around, she looked back at him waving.

Thunder - 

“Oh,” he murmured. No wonder the woman felt so sad, the woman thought he was he brother. and...the problem was that he very well might be. He didn’t remember a lot from his childhood. The images were fuzzy and unrecognizable. “Uhm, m’am. Wait, I--”

Dara -

Dara stopped as she heard him call out. A little smile, and a bit of depress was still there. Yes, it's been years since she's seen her brother. So she doesn't exactly know if it was him. Walking back, she said,"Y-yes?"

Thunder -

He stared at her for a long moment, taking in her features, comparing them to his own. It was possible, he thought. It was possible. “I... I don’t remember a lot of my childhood, ma’am. It was pretty bad. I was in an accident a while ago, and I just...don’t remember. So, I mean, it’s always possible that I really a your brother....”

Dara -

"BWOH? IN A ACCIDENT?" Dara screamed and cupped his face. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" she asked worriedly. She hugged him and smiled."Maybe we can do something to refresh your memory. It will only say if we are related or not." Dara felt a tear run down her cheek. As she knew, it may be possible she finally found her brother. Dara wiped her tears and held onto his hand."do you remember anything in the past?"

Thunder -

Sanghyun recoiled from her, hands rising to cover his ears after her scream left them ringing. He made a quiet noise of discontent, taking a step back out of her reach. After a moment, he lowered his hands, regarding her with wariness. “Please don’t touch me, I don’t like being touched.” He took a breath to steady himself before adding, “When I was a child. I.... I’m fine.” Fine was a relative term. “I don’t remember much. Fractured memories of an apartment in the city, a move, the countryside, and....” Fire. So much fire.

Dara -

Dara nodded and breathed in heavily."S-sorry." she listened carefully to his words. A big shock on her face appeared."where was your parents? wasn't anybody there with you? Fine isn't a good answer. You don't remember much of your memory. Which makes me worried about you.". 

The feeling of anger on her was rising. She couldn't believe his story. The horror on what happened to him. The strange feeling she had, as if she wasn't there to help him. She wondered if she could heal him, but he doesn't wanna be touched. And his words, will be in her memory. Dara threw light sparkles at him. Which only her can see his past.

Again, she cried. She felt the pain, and the suffer he went through.'No. This can't be true. Why wasn't i there?' she tried to remember her childhood too. Sadly there was no luck.

Thunder -

Sanghyun stiffened, eyes narrowed on her face. He could sense the change, his gift in emotions helping him realize that she’d seen something, that she knew. She had used magic on him, and now she knew just as much as he did, even if it wasn’t much at all. 

“Don’t feel bad for me,” he whispered, voice rough. “Don’t you dare feel bad for me. Sister or not, you have no reason to feel bad for me. I do’t want your pity.” He had survived, and he had, eventually, prospered. He was here in Jaeneung now. He was happy here. “Pain is relevant. It happens. I survived. That’s what matters.”

Dara -

‎"N-No" she managed to say. Her legs were trembling,"I'm happy your alive. I really am. It's just.." unable to continue, she whispered."you were hurt. that wasn't no ordinary pain saengiee. i don't care if your my brother or not, i still care. if only i was there with you.. you wouldn't of gotten hurt." clenching her fist as she breaths in and out,"do you know what or who started the fire."

Again, she tried remembering her past. Feeling the darkness on what happened.'i'll find out our history. I know you still have your memories deep inside of you. Hang on there sanghyun sshi.'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's the first chapter ^^. Umm, all these Ideas, happened in a RP i'm in. 
And, it gave me the courage, and a idea to make a fanfic :33.

What do you think will happen to Sanghyun and Dara?
Will they find out about their history together?
Will Dara and Sanghyun build back their love and care?

Stay tune for the next chapter ~ ^.^