New Transferred Student in Autumn

Jumpy
The first time Lay saw Kris was when they were in a junior high school. More of when Lay was transferred into a new school. It was in autumn.


Yixing decided to tap the boy's shoulders lightly as he was really confused at how to get around the building. Well, he was a new transferred student here, so he barely knew anything about it yet.

From what he had observed since he was arrived here, he noticed the boy's presence in front of a board; more likely a board of creativity- pouring; and the boy hasn't moving yet. And he didn't know if it was because the weather was quite cold right now, or he was too mesmerized by the various pictures and writings which planted uniquely on the board.

So he decided to asked him.

"Excuse me," Lay said a little bit hesitant; he was trying to act politely to a someone new whom he just met; more likely to didn't scare him off.

And it was quite-no, really surprising him at how the boy suddenly jumped up in shock and quickly turned around to face Lay. His face was covered in a thick expressions of horror, and terrified. He stared wide-eyely at Lay.

Lay couldn't help but reflectly, and slightly, widened his eyes as well. He didn't know that practically his touch and sounds could scared someone, this bad.

The boy had a thick, big blue sweater; which was obviously too big comparing to the boy's original body; around his body, and thick red scarf and a beanie hat around his head. His half-face was slightly hidden underneath the scarf.

Lay cleared his throat lightly as he looked at the other boy, trying to show and imply to him that he wouldn't hurt anyone. However, the boy still had that look of terrified in his face.

"I'm Yixing," Lay smiled as he opted to just introduce himself to the other. It's a better way to could started to warm up with somebody. Especially the one who might have a kind of paranoia thing, like this boy.

Lay reached out his hand towards the other to shake, face still covered up with a wide smile.

Instead of replying the other and took the handshake as well, the boy suddenly looked down as he slightly played with his fingers nervously. One of his foot swaying lightly back and forth against the floor.

Lay didn't failed to notice it as a cute.

Lay furrowed his eyebrows lightly as he looked at the boy confusedly. Shouldn't he told his name back and reached my hand back?

So he decided to introduce himself again as well, trying to didn't sound slightly irritated, nor confused. It was just somehow made it worse.

"I'm Yixing," Lay repeated as he plastered a wider smile on his lips, and tried to sound more friendly. He still waited for the other to reach the handshake as well.

The boy fidgeted more uncomfortably, and it kinds of worried Lay more as he afraid that instead of being open, the boy got scared more. So he decided to just quickly retreated his hand back, and telling him that it was nice to meet him, and go away.

But as he was about to do so, the boy's hand slowly reaching up and moved towards Lay's hand. Lay's eyes got widened a bit.

The boy's hand touched Lay's slightly, and it slowly sliding in between Lay's hand and fingers. The boy's hand felt so cold and sweaty against him. Not to mention, it looked trembling hard.

"I-I'm W-Wu Fan," the boy muttered quietly, face burried deeper into the thick scarf which he wore. And even though Lay couldn't see it, he knew that the boy was blushing.

Lay smiled widely, "I'm Yixing." He shook their entangled hands slightly, before slowly releasing the other's.

"But everyone called me Lay, so I think you could just call me by Lay." He still didn't stop smiling at the other. He was so happy that finally he could knew the boy's name. He didn't know though.

"E-everyone c-called me Kris," The boy muttered again, and it somehow made Lay slightly raising his eyebrows in frown. Kris sounded like a really strong name. But the boy wasn't slightly even possesed any of that.

"Nice to meet you Wu Fa-I mean Kris," Lay smiled warmly at Kris as the other boy only brought his head lower.

But it was really unexpected to Lay, that Kris had suddenly; slowly of course; raised his head and pulled down his scarf. His covered hand with a sleeve really adorable to Lay's view.

Kris smiled back at Lay as his eyes turned slightly into a crescent moon shape, really beautiful to Lay's eyes.

"Nice to meet you too."

Lay chuckled awkwardly as he moved up his hand to scratch his head. It wasn't even itchy. But he just felt slightly uncomfortable all of the sudden.

"By the way," he started again, coughing a little to make the tension less awkward. "Do you know the ways to be around? I mean, I'm new here, and .. kind of didn't know anything." he smiled sheepishly and scratched his head again. He had to admit, that scratching head without it'sproper reason was kind of hurts.

Kris frowned lightly, but then managed a soft smile to appear on his lips again.

"Of course."

Lay smiled back as he felt the tension getting warmer and warmer, he really liked the boy's smile. It was so cute, and warm. Even though most of it are expressing a shyness, or hesitant, but he did really like it. He should somehow got a closer bond with him, and made a friends quickly as well.

He wanted to know how it is like to talk to Kris, smiling together with him, expressing a various feelings with him, sharing it.



A/N: Am I made Kris too cute in here? IDK. He was so cute X3

Thanks for reading!