Announcement!

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

Dugeun

Dugeun

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are you ready?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

.-~*~-.

 

When it’s 10. The door to the hall was opened. All trainees who are waiting roamed inside the room surrounding the big board of bulletin.

“Where… where…”

“Oh my…”

“No…”

That’s what they said.

“Whoa me…” Jin Ae mumbled as she saw her position. Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Face of the Group, Maknae.

9 of June 2012                  
Announcement of Trainees Who Passed  
 
ID Number Full Name Nickname Date of Birth Position Title    
               
54-12-01 Bang Jin Ae Jin Ae 21-Dec-94 Main Dancer, Sub-Vocalist, Face of the Group, Maknae The Trouble Maker    
66-24-02 Kim Ri Han Ri Han 10-Jul-93 Lead Dancer, Vocalist The Face    
21-06-03 Woo Bo Yeon Bo Yeon 5-Sep-93 Main Vocalist  The Smart One    
45-17-04 Kwon Min Ah Min Ah 11-Nov-94 Main Vocalist  The School President    
34-14-05 Park Joo Hye Joo Hye 12-Apr-94 Lead Dancer, Vocalist The Athlete    
22-09-06 Song Zoey Zoey 2-Feb-94 Lead Dancer, Visual The Tomboy    
33-15-07 Choi Hae Yeon Hae Yeon 27-Aug-93 Lead Dancer, Vocalist The Fashionita    
13-02-08 Lee Min Hyo Min Hyo 24-Nov-90 Leader, Vocalist The Forgotten    
28-07-09 Lee Yu Ra Yu Ra 11-Jul-94 Lead Vocalist The School Hater

 

“Zoey! You’re the visual!!” Jin Ae yelled.

“I’m chosen OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” She yelled.

“Hey, what’s the difference between face of the group and visual?” Boyeon who’s accepted asked.

“Visual is the most good-looking / most attractive member in a group, though not always. While, Face of The Group is the member who appear on variety shows more than the others, who are usually in the center of their formation, or the one who brings the most publicity to the group.” Jin Ae explained happily. Because the members are not the ones she hates.

“Are we chosen?” Haeyeon, Minhyo and Samantha walked inside the room. They’re from the café since they’re bored of waiting.

“Yes, yes, no…” Zoey pointed at them three.

“What?” Samantha’s eyes widened and she runs to the board.

“I’m chosen!” Min Ah yelled.

“Me too!!” Yura yelled too.

“OMG!!!” Joohye tackled Boyeon.

“A! A!! Joohye-ah!! I’m dying of your weight!!” Boyeon yelled and slapped Joohye’s arms a few times. Joohye is back riding Boyeon.

“Is it all of us?” Yura asked.

“Minhyo eonni! Haeyeon eonni! Come come!” Jin Ae yelled at Minhyo and Haeyeon.

“I’M THE LEADERRR YOHOOOO!!!” Minhyo skipped to Jin Ae and hugged her hardly.

“Maknae yo!” Minhyo hugged Jin Ae tightly.

“Duizhang! A-aigoo!!” Jin Ae laughed.

“So is it all of us? Me, Jin Ae, Yura, Min Ah, Boyeon, Zoey, Joohye, Haeyeon and… where’s the other one?” Minhyo asked.

“HEREEE KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” Rihan yelled on top oh her lungs and tackled Minhyo.

“Ya!” Minhyo yelled. Jin Ae and Boyeon who’s beside them tried to separate them.

“I’m not leaving DUIZHAAAANNNNNNG!!!” Rihan yelled.

“All of you!” Jin Ae yelled at the others. The 6 girls chuckled and separated Rihan from Minhyo.

“I hate you KIMRI!!!” Minhyo yelled and hugged Jin Ae.

“Aigo.” Jin Ae sighed.

“I LOVE YOU TOOOO CHU~~~” Rihan blown a kiss to Minhyo.

“Haiaaah!” Minhyo yelled like in Kung Fu style and hide behind Jin Ae.

“EWWW!!” Jin Ae rubbed her face.

“Keke~” Minhyo laughed.

“See? Disaster!” Dan Be said behind all of the confirmed members.

“Dan Bi ah~” Haeyeon hugged Dan Bi.

“I’ll miss all of you.” Jin Ae said and hugged Jin Hee. The other members started to hug the not accepted trainees.

“C’mon!” Kwang Ho the manager yelled.

“We’re waiting in the cloudy room~” Another manager Jo Yong Sook yelled happily.

“Goodbye for all trainees! We’re going to miss you.” The last manager, Baek Sang Kyu pushed the nine confirmed members.

“Bye girls!”

“Goodluck!”

“Hwaiting!!”

That’s what all of the rest trainees yelled.

“BYEE!!” The girls yelled. The girls wanted to cry in happiness but no use. They’ll cry more and more later.

The three managers led them to the cloudy dance room.

Lee Soo Man and the CEO was there.

“This is the fresh faces!” The CEO, Kim Young Min yelled and clapped. The managers handed you all different types of juices.

“So~ You have about 14 days to memories the songs and dance movement for Bang! And Let’s Do It! It’ll be a huge hit if you all do it well. 9 Schools HWAITING!!!” Soo Man raised his glass.

“HWAITIIINGG!!!” All the girls yelled and raised their glass.

 

.-~*~-.

Did you see your character? I see mine!

Keke, so this is the members! Happy?

Do you squeal? Keke. Thanks for all who have applied and give me much much effort!

Thanks thanks! And for the chosen one! I'll give you all a task tomorrow^^

STAY TUNNED~