New Dorm | Learning English

♔ 9s - 9 Schools ♔ SM Ent's New Girl Group [Closed]

.-~*~-.

 

June 15th, 2012. 8 PM.

Gangnam-gu.

 

The Adventure of 9s are waiting in front of 9s’ apartment which also, SNSD’s dorm, 4Minute, F(x), BEAST etc.

The first one who come is Lee Minhyo the leader.

“Annyeong hasseo.” She bowed at the cameras.

“Where are the others?” The PD asked.

“They’re on their way. Let’s wait. God it’s cold.” Minhyo rubbed her arms. After some minutes a Ferrari comes.

“Oh! That’s Yura! Yura-ah!!” Minhyo run to Yura who’s bidding goodbye o her dad.

“Oh eonni! Where’s the others?” Yura asked.

“Here!” Jin Ae yelled from afar.

“Jin Ae-ah! Zoey-ah!” Minhyo waved. The two waved too as they drag their giant suitcases.

The four met and hug each other. Well should author tell you? Today 9s will move to a dorm. Well, a giant dorm. Actually Sooman bought a VIP room. It’s gigantic and luxurious.

“Eonni! Dongsaeng!” Rihan yelled as she got out of her van.

“Rihan-ah!” Jin Ae yelled. Boyeon and Joohye came together.

“Min Ah is here!” Min Ah yelled from the gate.

“So do I!” Yura yelled as she runs towards the crowd.

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9! Perfect!” Minhyo clapped.

“Here.” The PD gave all the members mics.

“So, today. We will whaat?” Asked Minhyo as she turns to the cameras.

“MOVE TO DORM!” The members yelled happily and cheered.

“So, let’s go!” Minhyo yelled as she grabs her luggage and runs into the building.

(The left bottom. I couldn’t find a photo of the building.)

9s members runs into the receptionist and the lady give them the key. They run to the lift.

“Since there are 2 lifts let’s split.” Minhyo said.

“The tall girls, and the short girls easy.” Haeyeon smirked and get into the left lift.

“I’m going to kill her.” Yura mumbled.

“Kajja!” Jin Ae walked to the lift.

As soon as both of the group arrived at the 8th floor they walked to the right.

Minhyo who’s holding the key or should I say card. Scans it to the scanner and opened the door.

The girls remove their shoes and put it in the corner.

“Omo… this is thrice bigger than my 1st floor house!” Haeyeon yelled.

“Cool! The furniture are here already!” Boyeon clapped.

Ding! Dong!

“Let me get it.” Joohye said and opened the door revealing Adventure of 9s crews.

“So, yoreobeun this is-“

“Our dorm!” The girls behind Joohye yelled.

“So, let’s go in and survey this dorm!” Joohye clapped.

“Let me tell you this living room is as big as a football field.” Jin Ae joked.

Should I tell you how’s the dorm looked like?

Here.

You can click the explore button and explore it. Also note that you can use 3D image.

“Omo, I love this kind of chair.” Rihan jumped on top of a bean chair.

“Where,the sofa?” Zoey asked.

“Maybe, there are 9 of us so we must play fairly. So there’s no sofa, everyone will sit on the carpet.” Boyeon answered.

“Hey this is a bedroom.” Jin Ae opened one of the bedroom it has 2 blue and green beds and the room was green.

“Cool.” Yura said as she examined the room beside the green room.

“Uwah! This looked like a hallway!” Joohye said.

“Is this a room?” Minhyo opened a room beside her. It only has a single bed.

“This is a room to!” Joohye opened another door revealing pink colored room.

“Wow! Look at this!” Min Ah yelled as she opened another door revealing a purple colored room.

“It looked like a hotel.” Min Ah said as she closed the door again.

When the three goes back to the living room they saw the PD and some men puts a white board in front of the TV.

“Minhyo, the managers said that the rooms are in different colors and you must arrange the girls with the color they like.” The writer lady gives instruction to Minhyo. Minhyo nodded and grab a marker.

“Ya! Yoreobeun!!!” Minhyo banged the board with the board eraser. The girls run from the place they’re standing to the living room. Some comes from the bathroom, kitchen even the balcony.

“So, I’ll arrange you girls in the rooms. I’m not going to put neither the awkward members together nor the really close members together. I’ll put you girls in the room with the color you like.” Minhyo said.

“Green room with green or blue beds I don’t know. Will be Zoey’s room and Haeyeon’s room.” Minhyo write their names in the chalkboard.

“GO GREEN!” Haeyeon high-fived Zoey.

“Beside the green room there’s a bright blue room which had red beds, those are Boyeon’s and Joohye’s.” “Awesome!” Joohye and Boyeon high-fived each other.

“Then there’s a pink room. They’re Min Ah’s and Yura’s room.” Minhyo said.

“The purple room will be mine and Jin Ae’s while Rihan sleeps alone I the dark blue room arasseo?” Minhyo asked.

“Why am I alone?” Rihan asked.

“Well manager oppa said that!” Minhyo said innocently.

“So, now bring your luggage in your rooms and put your clothes in the closet.” Minhyo said. The girls grab their luggage follwed by cameras. Each room 1 cameraman.

When each girl gets into the room…

“Why there are only 2 drawers?” All of them asked. The girls sighed especially Haeyeon who has big big luggage and trendy clothes inside it.

“Cool! Our room looked like a hotel eonni!” Jin Ae said and jumped onto her bed.

“Hey what’s this door for?” Minhyo asked and opened the door beside the computer desk.

“Ah…” Minhyo nodded.

“What is it?” Jin Ae run towards Minhyo.

“This is the closet. See the hangers all over the hanging metals?” Minhyo pointed at the metals.

“Awesome. This room will be a mall.” Jin Ae joked.

“Oh there’s a door!” Jin Ae get into the closet and opened another door revealing Boyeon and Joohye.

“Oh hey!” Jin Ae waved.

“The closet is here!” Jin Ae added.

“Mwo?” Boyeon asked and dash into the closet.

“Awesome!” Joohye who popped her head into the closet room said.

“Ya, all of you the closet is between my room and Boyeon’s room.” Minhyo called Rihan, and Zoey.

“Arasseo. We’ll be right there with our luggage.” Zoey replied.

“Jamkkanmanyo! Not your entire luggage. Only bring like jackets, shirts or jeans. Leave the sleeping clothes, t-shirts and underwear in the drawers!” Minhyo yelled.

“Copy that.” Rihan said and end the call.

“Minhyo eonni, ppali. Bring your clothes here before running out of hangers because of Haeyeon.” Jin Ae warned Minhyo. Minhyo chuckled and threw her phone on the bed. She brings her luggage inside the closet.

When Zoey, Haeyeon and Rihan came into the room they were amazed because they wouldn’t think there would be a walk-in closet.

The girls decided to do a surprise after finished. They stand in front of the cameras and the clothes behind them.

“Make sure the viewers couldn’t see the clothes.” Haeyeon said as she stand on her toes.

“Haeyeon eonni! Stand normally! You’re like an electricity pole!” Yura yelled.

“I won’t.” Haeyeon said as she kept standing on her toes.

“Ne, yoreobun. Before this closet were huge.” Jin Ae who’s right in front of the camera said.

“But now…” Boyeon yelled. They stand like the interview position.

“Hana! Dul! Set! Taraaa!!!”

“Bambararambabaaaaammm~~~”

“Cool right? This is what I call a shopping mall!” Zoey clapped.

“This is our clothes yoreobun.” Yura said as she grabbed some clothes.

“Look at this rack.” Yura pointed the metal above her.

“We have about 1 big rack and 3 small racks. And this part of the rack was filled with Haeyeon’s clothes.” Rihan said bute then got pushed by Haeyeon so she gets into the rack of clothes. The members start to laugh hysterically as they saw Yura’s head was inside the clothes.

“That’s bull. My-“ Haeyeon stopped to talk and laugh loudly.

“Haeyeon eonni. My head.” Yura said. Her head was still inside the clothes as Haeyeon grabs Yura’s head. Yura’s hair was sooo messy which makes Haeyeon fall and laugh.

“Chaos.” Yura said.

“Camera oppa let me see the screen.” Yura said and the cameraman flips the screen over.

“OMO! MAKE SURE YOU EDIT THIS!” Yura yelled and run behind Minhyo.

“Ya! Ya! Let’s put oour other clothes in the drawer girls!” Boyeon said and left the room.

“Haeyeon-ah!” Zoey pulled the laughing Haeyeon away.

The members tidy all of their clothes. Underwears, t-shirts, socks etc.

When the girls are finished they head into the living room and getting ready to record another scene.

The members turned the bean chairs towards the cameras.

“So, what will we do?” Min Ah asked.

“Let’s visit other idols here!” Jin Ae suggested.

No answer…

“What the hell are you talking about? SM artists are in Taiwan! And we don’t know artists from other companies!” Rihan smacked Jin Ae’s head.

“Appo…” Jin Ae frowned.

“Let’s learn English.” Joohye suggested.

“Sure!” The members yelled.

“So…”

“First I wanna tell you about ‘F’.” Joohye said in English. The members nodded.

“It’s like… what… ahh Five Ringgit Secret.” Joohye said.

“Ahh…” The members nodded in understand.

“Why is it five ringgit?” The members asked and laughed. Joohye laughed too in embarrassment. She couldn’t think anything!

“It’s like Four Minutes.” Joohye said still laughing.

“Ahh, four four.” Min Ah nodded.

“What’s with 4Minute?” Yura asked.

“Du yu no faive ringgit fo minit?”  Minhyo who’s lacking in English said which made the members laugh even harder. Even the crews laugh too.

Joohye began confused to teach the girls.

“I willeu, I will listen.” Zoey said.

“Ok listen, good.” Joohye said.

“In korea f becomes p like pominit. But in America or somewhere else it’s four minute.”

“Four minute, four minute.”

“Yura eonni.” Jin Ae poked Yura.

“Ye??” “I can’t speak English.” Jin Ae said.

“Songsaenim!!” Yura raised her hands.

“Yes?” Joohye asked.

“Ah! A! Aniya!!!”

“This American girl right here had lived in America since I don’t know when but she doesn’t even know how to speak to.” Yura said as she pointed at Jin Ae.

“Ani!” Jin Ae yelled.

“Exotic, exotic.” Half of the members said.

“ANIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Jin Ae shouted and began to laugh.

“Enough enough. She’s too much learning Korean so she forgets about English now.” Joohye said.

“Back to lesson. It’s the same as five.” Joohye raised her fingers.

“Five.” The members followed.

“F(x).” Minhyo said.

“YES!” Joohye yelled.

“Whoo LA LA ireohke chA~ chA chA ro AH~!!” Jin Ae yelled and danced to La Cha Ta.

“Shinandago ya~ LA chA LA chA TA TA.” The members joned.

“How am I going to teach these girls?!” Joohye yelled to the cameras.

“So, now I’m going to introduce myself in English arasseo? Hi my name is Joohye! Nice to meet you.” Joohye said to the camera.

“Ohh~ NICE TO MEET YOU TWOOO! Yeah~” The members yelled.

“Haiwayu?” Minhyo asked.

“Oooh! Eottogeyo?!! Seriously!” Joohye yelled.

“I’m fine thank you and you?!!” Jin Ae yelled.

“Zoey zoey, start first.”

“Hello, I’m Zoey. Nice to meet you.” Zoey said to the cameras.

“Oh~” The members nodded.

“Minhyo eonni, Minhyo eonni.” Joohye said.

“Eo… Hi! Nice to meet you, my name iseu… oh, Minhyo. And I’m famous for…”

“Oechiiiuuu!!!” Jin Ae sneezed.

“Oh, I hate you.” Minhyo said.

“And… and I’m very famous for beigeulgeol.”

“What is beigeulgeol?” Joohye asked.

“Baby, baby glamour.” Minhyo added.

“Baby faceu, glamour…” Jin Ae posed in a y pose.

“Omo! Jinjja!!!” Joohye yelled.

 

.-~*~-.

Hello! Night update here.

So what date is tomorrow?

.

.

.

.

10th! So i can't update until 14 of June. Sorry girls^^

Anyone wants to come? kk

So...

Jeju here i come!!!