two. - Our Married Life

His Love Confession [TWO-SHOT]

 

 

Three years later, after Kyuhyun and Seohyun had been a couple, they finished their studies at Seoul University.

On the day that they will graduate, Kyuhyun’s and Seohyun’s parents come to see them graduate.

“Seohyun! Tiffany! Finally, we graduate,” Sulli said and shook hands with Seohyun and Tiffany.

“It’s been six years we are here. I am so happy that my and Donghae’s wedding will be held next month,” Tiffany clings into Donghae’s arm.

“Can Sulli and I come to your wedding?” Seohyun asks Tiffany.

“Sure! You also can be the flower girls,” Tiffany said.

“We will be married, too, Joo-hyun,” Kyuhyun walks near Seohyun.

“When is our wedding?!” Seohyun gets excited.

“The same week as Donghae’s and Tiffany’s wedding,” Kyuhyun said with a smile plastered on his face.

“Aren’t you happy, my daughter?” Seohyun’s father walks near his daughter.

“Do you know about this, appa?” Seohyun asks her father.

“Yes. I already discuss this with umma and Kyuhyun’s parents that your wedding will be on the same as your friend’s wedding,” Her father explains.

Seohyun hugs her father. “Thank you, appa.”

“You’re always welcome, my daughter,” Seohyun’s father kisses his daughter’s forehead.

“How about we do my and Tiffany’s wedding as the same day as Seohyun’s and Kyuhyun’s wedding?” Donghae suggests.

“That’s a good idea, my son,” Donghae’s father said.

“Do you agree with that, Mr. Cho?”

“I really agree with that, Mr. Lee,” Seohyun’s father shook hands with Donghae’s father.

-

On 10 August,

Seohyun’s and Kyuhyun’s also with Donghae’s and Tiffany’s wedding are held at Seoul Olympics Stadium.

“Do you, Cho Kyuhyun take Seo Joo-hyun to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love, to honor, and to cherish her for as long as you shall live?”

“I do,” Kyuhyun gives Seohyun a dazzling smile.

“And do you, Seo Joo-hyun take Cho Kyuhyun to be your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to love, to honor, and to cherish her for as long as you shall live?

“I do,” Seohyun stares at Kyuhyun with a smile plastered on her face.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Kyuhyun pulls out Seohyun’s veil and leans closer to her.

“Is this a miracle?”

“A better miracle when I’m with you, standing next to you,” Seohyun closes her eyes as Kyuhyun kisses her sweet lips.

Seohyun opens her eyes and she already saw that Kyuhyun’s lips are next to hers.

Seohyun releases the kiss and said, “It’s time for our friend’s marriage now. Ours is finished.”

“Let’s go,” Kyuhyun clings into Seohyun’s arm and bring her into two empty seats as they watched Donghae’s and Tiffany’s marriage.

“Do you, Lee Donghae take Tiffany Hwang to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love, to honor, and to cherish her for as long as you shall live?”

“I do,” Donghae gives a wink to Tiffany.

“And do you, Tiffany Hwang take Lee Donghae to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do you promise to love, to honor, and to cherish her for as long as you shall live?”

“I do!” Tiffany nearly squeals.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Without any hesitation,  Donghae kisses Tiffany’s lips passionately.

Seohyun blinks her eyes, seeing her best friends.

Donghae releases the kiss and clings into Tiffany’s arm. They walk towards Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

“Congratulations on your marriage.”

“Yours too,” Seohyun and Kyuhyun congratulate their best friends.

“Congratulations!” Sulli congratulates four of her best friends.

“Sulli, where’s your future boyfriend?” Seohyun teases Sulli.

Sulli sighs. “None of the boys are my type.”

“It is okay, Sulli. Want to be my and Donghae’s foster child?” Tiffany asks Sulli.

“I just want to be Seohyun’s and Kyuhyun’s foster child. Can I?” Sulli asks Seohyun.

“Sure. Now, follow umma and appa to our new house,” Kyuhyun said.

“You had bought a house already?” Donghae asks Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nods. “My umma and appa bought us an elegant mansion in the Seoul Estate.”

“Take us with you!” Donghae insisted.

“Okay. Let’s go,” Seohyun said.

-

Outside Seoul Olympics Stadium,

“You also bought a car?!” Donghae gasps.

In front of him is a brand new Mercedes Benz car.

Kyuhyun nods.

“Wow, your family is rich, Cho Kyuhyun,” Tiffany teases Kyuhyun.

Sulli cannot stop blinking her eyes.

“Sulli-ah, why are you blinking your eyes?” Seohyun asks Sulli.

“I never imagine all of these before, umma,” Sulli replies.

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Tiffany and Sulli laugh altogether.

After getting permission to their parents, the five friends go to Kyuhyun’s and Seohyun’s mansion as promised.

-

Kyuhyun stops his Mercedes Benz car in front of a big and white mansion.

Seohyun lowers down Kyuhyun’s car window. She is amazed with her and Kyuhyun’s house.

“You like it, Joo-hyun?” Kyuhyun asks Seohyun and Seohyun nods.

Kyuhyun parks his car near the garden in the mansion.

The five friends walk out of Kyuhyun’s car. Sulli runs towards the mansion.

“Appa! Give me the key!” Sulli said and Kyuhyun gives her the key of the mansion.

Sulli opens the doors of the mansion and she opens the doors. She sees a couch near a television and she runs for it.

Donghae and Tiffany are amazed with Kyuhyun’s mansion.

“Tiffany-ah, how could if our house is like this,” Donghae said to Tiffany.

Tiffany sighs. “I want a house bigger than this.”

She chuckles and Seohyun walks in the mansion.

“Take a tour around the house. I’ll prepare drinks for all of you,” Seohyun walks into the kitchen.

“I am going upstairs. Who wants to join me?” Sulli asks and Tiffany raises her right hand.

“Let’s go, Sulli!” Tiffany and Sulli run upstairs.

-

Kyuhyun is outside, enjoying the afternoon breeze. Donghae pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun looks back. “Hey, buddy.”

“Are you happy with your marriage?” Donghae pats Kyuhyun’s left shoulder.

“Of course, I am so happy for me and Joo-hyun,” Kyuhyun replies.

“How about you, Mr. Lee?” Kyuhyun teases Donghae with a grin.

Donghae chuckles. “Same as you, my friend.”

-

Tiffany and Sulli finished their touring upstairs.

They approach Seohyun, who is still making drinks.

“Umma! Your bedroom is awesome!” Sulli exclaims to Seohyun.

“Thank you, Sulli,” Seohyun ruffles Sulli’s hair.

“I really love the balcony!” Tiffany said.

“Thanks to you, too, Tiffany,” Seohyun smiles towards Tiffany.

Kyuhyun and Donghae walks in the mansion and Seohyun brings a tray of five glasses of orange juice to the living room.

Seohyun puts the tray on a table and the five friends sit on a long couch while watching television.

“Let me get a jug of this orange juice,” Seohyun excuses herself and a few seconds later, she comes back with a whole jug of orange juice.

She puts the jug and she sits down between Tiffany and Sulli.

The living room is full of laughter when Kyuhyun changes into a funny and hilarious show.

-

“We have to go home,” Donghae, Tiffany and Sulli excuse themselves.

Donghae glances at his watch. “It’s nearing 7.00p.m. We should go now.”

“Annyeong, umma, appa! I will visit you again tomorrow!” Sulli said in a bubbly voice.

Seohyun and Kyuhyun wave to their best friends and walk back in the mansion with a smile plastered on their face.

-

Eight month passed and 7 month – pregnant Seohyun is resting on a swing on her garden.

On that certain time, Sulli comes to visit her foster parents.

“Umma! How’s your tummy?” Sulli walks near Seohyun.

“It is fine, Sulli. You can’t wait for your foster child, right?” Seohyun asks Sulli.

Sulli nods excitedly. “I hope it’s a baby girl!”

“Why, Sulli-ah?” Seohyun asks Sulli.

“Because a baby girl is cute and innocent. Not like baby boys,” Sulli crosses her arms.

Seohyun laughs a little. “Aigoo, Sulli-ah.”

Kyuhyun walks out of his and Seohyun’s mansion with a smile.

“Sulli!”

“Appa!” Sulli quickly hugs Kyuhyun with a smile.

At the same time, Seohyun’s phone is ringing.

Sulli picks up the phone and clicks the answer button.

“Yoboseo? No, this is Sulli. What?! Really?! We will come as soon as possible,” Sulli hangs up Seohyun’s phone.

“Why are you screaming, Sulli?” Seohyun asks Sulli.

“Tiffany and Donghae already had their first child this morning!” Sulli replies.

“Wow. We might visit them now,” Seohyun stands up from her seat.

-

In Tiffany’s and Donghae’s house, lots of their friends and relatives come to celebrate their first child.

The baby is a baby girl. Her name is Lee Miyoung.

Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Sulli arrive and they see Lee Miyoung with their own set of eyes.

“Tiffany!” Sulli waves to Tiffany with a smile.

“Sulli! Oh, Kyuhyun and Seohyun are here, too! Come here!” Tiffany calls Sulli, Kyuhyun and Seohyun next to her.

“What’s the name of this cute and precious baby of yours?” Seohyun asks Tiffany.

Tiffany smiles widely. “Lee Miyoung.”

Suddenly, Seohyun moans, “My tummy is hurting!”

“We better take her to the hospital!” Donghae exclaims as he and Kyuhyun carry Seohyun to Kyuhyun’s car.

Sulli follows behind them and the three of them rush to the hospital.

-

In the hospital, Seohyun is taken to the delivery room.

Kyuhyun prays in his heart.

“God, please let my wife and I have our first born child. I want this to be a miracle. Let my wife be strong, just for my family…”

One hour has passed.

Tiffany and her family arrived.

Two hours.

Seohyun’s family and relatives arrived.

Three hours.

Kyuhyun’s family and relatives arrived.

Four hours.

Donghae’s family and relatives arrived.

Five hours of that serious day passed and a female nurse walks out of the delivery room.

“How are my wife and my child?” Kyuhyun asks the nurse.

“Both of them are safe, Mr. Cho. Congratulations on your first child. Your wife is still on coma while your child is still in the nursery.”

“Can I see them?” Kyuhyun asks the nurse again.

“Sure. Let me show the way,” The nurse brings Kyuhyun to see Seohyun and their first child.

Sulli, Donghae and Tiffany follow Kyuhyun from behind.

-

“Thanks for coming,” Seohyun said in a deep voice while carrying her first child.

“You’re welcome,” Donghae and Tiffany said at the same time.

“Umma! It’s a baby girl!” Sulli exclaims.

“Sulli-ah, as the foster child of my and Kyuhyun’s family, what’s the name of your foster sister?” Seohyun asks Sulli.

“Cho Seorin,” Sulli said with a smile plastered on her face.

“Nice,” Kyuhyun said. He kisses Seohyun’s forehead.

“Our baby is a miracle for us, Joo-hyun.”

“I know that, oppa.”

All of the five friends had a smile plastered on their face.

It’s the best day of their lives and it’s the best life they can ever get.