one. - Will You Be Mine?

His Love Confession [TWO-SHOT]

 

Seo Joo-hyun or best known as Seohyun is getting ready for Seoul University’s 100th annual Masquerade Ball on that special Friday night. She is wearing like this,

Seohyun-1st-Japanese-Album-Scans-girls-g

 

She is putting her white mask for the ball. She had been in Seoul University for 3 years, majoring in music and she had gone to the ball for 3 times.

Seohyun is putting the finishing touches to her mask. Later, her cell phone rings. She picks her cell phone up.

There’s a text message from her best friend, Tiffany Hwang,

‘Hello, Seohyun!

Are you going to the masquerade ball tonight?

If me, of course!

Anyway, get ready for your future prince charming!

You know what I meant. Well, I have to go.

Bye!’

Seohyun sighs in satisfaction.

The word, ‘princess charming’ is making Seohyun’s heart race.

Seohyun shook her head instantly and sighs deeply. She then makes the finishing touches on her glittering mask.

-

On the other side of Seoul University, in Room #123, Kyuhyun and Donghae are also getting ready for the Masquerade Ball.

“Donghae! Am I okay with this outfit?” Kyuhyun asks Donghae.

Donghae, who is searching for a classy outfit, instantly replies, “Yes, you look good.”

Kyuhyun smirks. “You don’t look at me at all.”

“I am getting ready to propose to my girlfriend!” Donghae said while grabbing a white, classy outfit.

“You’re just looking for an outfit, Lee Donghae.”

“I am now going to do the best to her future husband. You’ll see, Cho Kyuhyun!”

“I am ready to make Seo Joo-hyun, mine,” Kyuhyun said while grabbing a red rose in his right hand.

“I thought you already confessed to her.”

“On that time, I wasn’t ready. But, tonight, I am ready.”

“Good luck on your confession, friend.”

“Thanks buddy.”

-

“Seo Joo-hyun! Help me please!” Seohyun’s roommate, Choi Sulli shouts out from the window.

Seohyun looks at Sulli outside their room’s window. Sulli is carrying four shopping bags, full with things for the Masquerade Ball.

Sulli angrily puts the shopping bags and knocks on the right side of the glass window.

“Seo Joo-hyun! Open the door! Fast!”

“Fine!” Seohyun quickly opens the door for Sulli to walk in.

“Thanks. I almost want to break the glass window,” Sulli said as Seohyun takes two shopping bags from Sulli’s hands.

“But, what’s for all these stuff?” Seohyun asks Sulli while putting down the shopping bags on Sulli’s bed.

“For the masquerade ball, of course! Now, help me!” Sulli shouts.

Seohyun had no choice but to help her bossy roommate.

-

Seohyun looks at her cell phone. It’s 7:46p.m. And still, Sulli did not walk out of their room.

“Sulli! We’re going to be late for the ball!”

“Wait for me!” Sulli quickly applies make-up on both of her cheeks.

Seohyun thought in her mind,

I’ll check my locker first.

Seohyun walks to her locker. She opens her locker and sees a rose and a note that wrote:

Seo Joo-hyun.

I am the guy who sent all of those presents since the first year of university.

You know who I am. You just didn’t know that I sent all of those presents to you.

I will give you another surprise at the Masquerade Ball tonight.

See you there.

And don’t forget to bring the rose and this note along with you.

-         Mystery man

Seohyun did what the mystery man said. She took the rose and the note with her.

When Seohyun arrives at her room, Sulli appears outside their room.

“Where had you been?” Sulli asks Seohyun.

“I was checking my locker.”

 “Let’s go. You said that we’ll be late for the ball.”

“Let’s go!”

-

In Seoul University’s big, grand hall, lots of students are in the hall for the Masquerade Ball.

The Masquerade Ball is held every end of the 7th month of the year, July.

Kyuhyun and Donghae are at the right side of the hall, talking.

“Donghae, where’s your girlfriend?” Kyuhyun asks Donghae, who was worried.

“I don’t know,” Donghae sighs deeply.

“Guess who this is!” A pair of hands covers Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae knew who the ‘girl’ is.

“Tiffany!”

“Correct!” Tiffany releases her hands from Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae hugs Tiffany tightly and kisses her forehead.

“Oppa, you sent me a text to come early, right?” Tiffany said.

“Yes. Listen, I want to propose to you, Tiffany. I want you so bad and you also have the same feeling as me. We became a couple and on this very special day, I would like to propose to you after 2 and half years we’ve been together. Will you marry me?” Donghae kneels in front of Tiffany, with a pink diamond ring in his right hand.

“Yes, I will!” Tiffany hugs Donghae tightly.

Donghae releases the hug and instantly puts the ring in Tiffany’s finger.

“Congratulations with your marriage,” Kyuhyun shook hands with Donghae and Tiffany.

“Thanks,” Tiffany said in a deep voice.

“Hope your confession works well, buddy,” Donghae said.

And at the same time, Seohyun and Sulli come rushing in the hall doors.

Kyuhyun’s jaw drops when he sees Seohyun. Seohyun never been that gorgeous before.

Kyuhyun blinks his eyes. Seohyun can be seen even a few centimeters from his side. 

 

Seohyun is wearing a white mask but Kyuhyun can easily recognize her.

Kyuhyun walks to Seohyun after a deep sigh. Kyuhyun taps her shoulder.

“Ah!” Seohyun looks back and she drops her mask.

“Kyuhyun! Why did you surprise me?” Seohyun asks Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun instantly picks Seohyun’s mask up and puts the mask on Seohyun’s eyes.

“That’s better.”

“So, why did you surprise me?” Seohyun puts her hands to her hips.

Before Kyuhyun is about to open his mouth, there is an announcement from the headmaster.

“Attention, all Seoul University students! The Masquerade Ball is on right now! Find your partner at this ball. You can do anything to your partner. Dance, sing and everything! That’s the ball was about! Now, let’s listen to Girls’ Generation’s Wake Up!”

Girls’ Generation’s Wake Up blast up through the loudspeakers as loud as the loudspeakers can.

“So, what is the thing you want to say?” Seohyun asks Kyuhyun.

“Forget about that. Let’s dance,” Kyuhyun pulls Seohyun to the floors of the hall and both of them danced gracefully.

Almost all of the students looked at them. Also with Sulli, Donghae, Tiffany, the teachers and the lecturers.

Half of the students whispered to each other,

“They look like a real couple.”

“They have good dancing skills.”

“They’re a beyond amazing couple.”

“I need that girl like right now.”

“I need that boy!”

And much more.

The more Seohyun and Kyuhyun danced, the more of the gossips hearing in the hall.

Seohyun stops dancing and leans closer to Kyuhyun, “I think all of them were jealous of us.”

“Well,” Kyuhyun stops dancing.

“Actually, I am the one who sent you all those presents to you day by day. Those were my love confession to you. I really loved you since the first day you came to my life. I loved you as the world itself. I love you, Seo Joo-hyun. Will you be mine?”

Seohyun tears out her tears. She hugs Kyuhyun tightly.

She releases the hug and leans a little bit closer to Kyuhyun, “Your love confession allows me to be yours, Cho Kyuhyun. I love you, too.”

Seohyun pulls Kyuhyun for their first kiss of their lives.

All of the students, teachers and the headmaster including Donghae, Tiffany and Sulli clap their hands, watching Seohyun and Kyuhyun kissing each other’s lips.

Seohyun releases the kiss. “It’s a miracle and it’s also a destiny that we’re together.”

“Want another kiss?” Kyuhyun winks at Seohyun.

“But, what about all of these people? Don’t you care about them?”

“I ignore them because I have you in my hands and everything,” Kyuhyun pulls Seohyun to another kiss.

It’s a deep and passionate kiss. Donghae, Tiffany and Sulli are happy to see them, being a real life couple.

Seohyun releases the kiss – again and said, “Kyuhyun oppa, let’s dance. I don’t want lots of people staring at us.”

“Anything for my princess,” Kyuhyun said and Seohyun leans closer to Kyuhyun.

Both of them danced gracefully on the floors of the hall and it’s really a miracle and also, a destiny to see both of them being a happy couple.