Back Again

I'll Protect You

You knocked on the door and she gladly let you in. You sat on one of the couch in her office. She sat across you.

Key's omma : What brings you here Ms. ______?

You : You know that we broke up, isn't it?

Key's omma : Well yes. That's my idea.

You : I just heard you talking to your husband and I am sorry for that.

Key's omma : So now you knew as to why Key broke up with you?

You : Nae. But I am here to ask a favor to you.*you said teary-eyed*

Key's omma : What is it darling?

You : I want Key back.

Key's omma : I'm afraid I can't give that back to you.

You : Please I will do everything. I will prove to you that I am suitable for him.

Key's omma : I want him to marry a rich girl darling.

You : I maybe not that rich but I can give him that money can't bought.

Key's omma : And what is that?

You : Happiness.

Key's omma : Happiness huh?? Maybe you want him for our money?

You : I don't need your money. I just need him.

Key's omma : You sure have the guts to come here and tlk to me like this.*I underestimated this girl*

You : Please just let me. I really love him.

Key's omma : Well let's see.

You left her office and smiled. You can sense that there was still a hope for the both of you. You decided to call Key and meet him up.

Key : Hello?

You : Oppa it's ______.

Key : What do you want?*he said in a bitter tone*

You : I want to see you.*you smiled knowing he was just acting bitter towards you*

Key : I'm busy and I am with my girlfriend.

"girlfriend?"*you thought.

You : You already have a girlfriend? That was too fast but anyway I want to talk to you. I promise I will not bother you anymore after this.*you know that he was just lying to hurt you to make you forget him.*

Key : Okay. Meet me at the same place and same time.

You : I get it. See you.

You smiled then you went to your room to prepare for later.

You arrived at the park but this time you were the first one to go there. Will he come? you thought while grabbing your phone to call him. Key was about to cross the street when you called him. The stop light was on Green. Key started to cross the street. You can already see him.

Key : I'm already near.

You : I know. I can see you.

Suddenly you noticed a car with a man inside driving recklessly aiming at Key. Key didn't noticed it because he was occupied on talking to you. You unknowingly droped your phone and run faster towards Key then.....

Key shook your lifeless body. He hugged you tightly.

Key : ______-ah I will bring you in the hospital. Don't leave me.*he said crying* You slowly opened your eyes to see him crying. You : Op-pa.*you said weakly then you shut your eyes closed again*

It's been a week since that accident happened. You are still in coma. Key took care of you. He will be the one who will stay at night for you. He wants you to see him first when you wake up.

One day his mom visited you.

Key's omma : Key she is really a precious girl.

Key : Omma?

Key's omma : She went to me a week ago. She heard me talking to your appa about the reason why you broke up with her. She asked me a favor.*she said crying while staring at you*

Key : What is it?

Key's omma : She wants you back and of course I said no. She said that she will prove to me that she is the best girl for you.

Key : She is indeed mom.*he said while holding your hands*

Key's omma : Yeah. She really is. I'm sorry for everything I have caused you two.

Key : There's nothing we can do mom. Let's just pray she will wake up soon.

-later that night-

Key : Babe why did you pushed me. I should be the one laying there not you. Didn't I said that I will protect you?*he said crying*

Then he felt your hands sightly moved. He was about to go to press the button to call the doctor when you grabbed his arms. 

You : Oppa.*you said weakly with a smile*

Key : Babe you're awake. I should call the doctor.

You : No need. I'm fine. I want to talk to you.

Key : Mom told me everything and she was sorry towards you.

You : Really? Does this mean she already aproved to our relationship?

Key : Yes babe. I'm sorry for not telling you.

You : It's okay. Important is I have you back.

Key : Yes.Don't do that again ok?

You : What?

Key : Pushing me and have you hit by the car instead.

You : I want to protect you too.

Key : But still

You : Okay.

Key : Saranghae.<3

You : Nado saranghae.<3

After few days you have discharged from the hospital. Everything went back to normal. As to those girls that bully you, they don't even have the guts now because whoever will bully someone will be kick out from the school. Your relationship with Key becomes becomes stronger than ever.

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

Check my other story

 

donghae

Can I have This Dance?

The Rubix Cube

Myungsoo

Do I Have Fight AGAIN with my Brother Just For Her

Onew

Waiting

How was it???:)

THANKS FOR READING

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥