Break up

I'll Protect You

Key called you last night saying he wants to meet you at the same place where you and hin always go,at the park. You can sense that something is wrong with him because when he called you last night it seems that he was sobbing. You just ignored your negative thoughts. You wore the dress that Key gave you on your last birthday. You wore your doll shoes. You put some light make-up on your face and you let your silky brown hair flow down against your shoulder.

You went out of the house and directly went to the park. Every guy that you passed will always noticed you there is no doubt to that because you are truly a goddess-like. You just ignored them and concentrate yourself on searching for a particular person. You saw him seating at one of the benches there. You can sense that there is something really wrong. He looks so down. There is no smile can be seen on his face. You are worried what really happen.

As you approached him, he noticed you and stand up from his seat. He smiled weakly at you.

You : Hi oppa.*you said then you gave him a peck on the lips*

You : Did I made you wait for too long?

Key : Aniya. I just arrived. You look really stunning today.

You : Gomawo oppa.

Key : The truth is I have something to tell you.

You suddenly don't want to hear what he is about to say so you think of another way tp prevent him fron saying it. You know that the thing he want to say will affect your relationship with him. You don't want that to happen.

You : Oppa you can say it to me later. Why don't we go first to the amusement park. It's been a long time since I went there.

Key :______-ah I need to tell you this.*you can see sadness in his eyes then a tear was starting to form in his eyes*

You : Oppa I don't wanna hear it. I know it is something unpleasant.*you said covering your ears with your two hands then you also starts crying*

Key : ______-ah I have to.*he said crying. It kills him to see you crying but he have to say it for your own sake*

You : Oppa please don't say it.

Key then removed your hnds covering your ears. He hold onto them. He stared at your eyes full of sadness.

Key : _______-ah I hate to say this but I have to.

You : Oppa andwae!!

Key : Let's break up.

It seems that you didn't hear him. You suddenly stopped crying. You just stared at him. You feel like you are in another world.

Key : Let's break up. It's for the good.

His words kept repeating in your head. Then tears kept falling on your face but you still you didn't say anything. He shook your shoulders that was when you finally snap out of your thoughts.

You : Oppa wae?*you asked him weakly*

Key : Let's just break up.*he said then he let go of your shoulders and left you there standing dumbfounded*

You : Oppa wae?????!!!!*you yelled at him but he doesn't looked back at you. You fell onto your knees and continue crying. You doesn't care that many people were looking at you now*

*______-ah I'm sorry but I promise you that I'll protect you no matter what*Key thought while getting in in his car.

-Key's house-

Key's mother was the owner of the school you were attending. She doesn't approve of your relationship with him. She wants Key to marry a rich girl.

Key : I did what you told me. Now don't even touch her omma.

Key's omma : I will my precious son. You have my word. I will not kick her out of the school. I will even give her special treatment if you want to.

Key : That's more than enough. I just want you omma to leave her alone as promised.

Key's omm : Okay. You don't have to worry.

One week had passed , Key kept on ignoring you and it's already been one week since you've been crying every night. Your eyes are swollen that is why you were wearing your fake sunglasses. Key noticed this even you wear those sunglasses because he knows you too well. It pains him to see you like this. It pains him more when he was ignoring you. He can't do anything. He wants to protect you from his mother and he knew more thn anyone else that you need to finish your studies.

Girls stopped bullying you since the news about you and Key breaking up spread in the whole campus faster than you thought. It's a good thing for you that those girls stopped bullying you but you want it the way it was when they are bullying you because you have Key to protect you. Now you are all alone. No one is there to protect you, that what is your thought.

One day when you are passing the office of Key's mother, you heard her saying your name. She was talking with someone on the phone. You decided to eavesdropped since she was talking about you. It's not your nature to eavesdrop on someone but you can't help it. You leaned closer to the door. The door was not closed and his mother was standing at the center of her office talking to someone on the phone.

Key's Omma : Yeobo don't worry about our Key. The wedding with him and Mr. Kim daughter will proceed as planned. I've already removed ______ from his sight.

Key's appa :_______(well since she was talking on the phone you can't hear what the others was saying) Key's omma : Well I threatened Key that if Key would not leave her, I'll make that girl leave this school then. He must love that girl to obey me. Poor kid. Well, I have to do some business. Let's talk later.

You,on the other hand,was shocked to heard the reason as to why Key broke up with you. Tears starting to fall down on your face. You finally realized as to why Key always says that he will protect you. This is his way on how to protect you. You decided to talked to his mother. You want him back. You knocked on the door and..... 

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

Will you be able to let his mom give back Key to you?

keep on reading

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥