The Dance

Can I have This Dance?

Tomorrow will be the Masquerade Ball and still you have no date. Your friend Eun Mi already have Sungmin as her date. Who will accompany you then tomorrow. You decided to stop by at the practice room to get your Cd because you forgot it yesterday.

When you opened the door to the practice room, you were shocked to see Donghae there standing. Your heart then skips a beat. You held your chest with your right hand. You nervously approached him.

You : Donghae-ssi what are you doing here?

Donghae : Ah nothing. I was just passing by and then I saw this room. I decided to go in. What is your name?

You : Kim ______ imnida.

Donghae : Are you perhaps going to practice? I can leave if you want me to.

You : Aniya. I'm just getting my Cd. I forgot it yesterday.

Donghae : You are leaving after that?

You : Yeah.*kyyaaa he is so handsome.______ calm down. He musn't see that you are blushing*

Donghae : We might as well leave the school together. Is that ok with you?

You : My pleasure.

Both you and Donghae went out from the room and walked together.

Donghae : So tomorrow will be the Masquerade Ball.

You : Yeah. Time flies faster huh.

Donghae : Do you already have your date?*I hope you doesn't have one yet.*

You : Unfortunately nope,you?. *you said weakly*

Donghae : I don't have yet.*good thing you don't have one yet. Tomorrow you will have*

You : Well then see you tomorrow. I'll go this way.*you said pointing at the right*

Donghae : See you then.*he said while waving his hand at you*

*He still doesn't have anyone yet to bring as his date for tomorrow's ball. I thought he will ask me. That's only my wishful thinking as if he would ask me.*you thought while walking home.

*Tomorrow will be a big surprise for you ______-ah*Donghae thought while walking home.

-The next day, At the Ball-

Everyone has their date with them. You look stunning in your purple black dress with matching black high heels. You had your hair in an updo. You wear light makeup. Your friend Eun Mi look stunning too in her red dress. Girls began screaming when the Super Junior entered the hall. Each one of them had their dates beside them except to one particular person, Donghae.

The party goes on. You were enjoying yourself with your friends then the emcee announced the main event of the night which is the dance. You suddenly became gloomy because everyone else went to the center of the hall and begn dancing with their dates.

Sungmin : Where is your date? You said she's already here.

Donghae : Yes she is.

Ryeowook : Is she pretty?

Donghae : Just wait and see.

Donghae then went up the stage and borrowed the microphone from the emcee. The music suddenly stopped. He went down from the stage and walked towards you. The spotlight followed him. You are so nervous right now seeing Donghae walking towards you. You can feel your heart beating faster. Then there it is. He was now facing you.

Donghae : Can I have this Dance?*he asked while offering his right hand for you to take*

You can't believe that Donghae was asking you to be his dance partner. You are just so happy.

You : My pleasure.*you said then you take his hands* 

Everyone then clapped for the both of you. He led you to tje center and the music again. You know this song s well as Donghae. People just watch you and let the both of you dance. They were amazed to see you both dancing gracefully. They all thought that you two practiced the dance but in fact you didn't.

Donghae : You are very pretty tonight.

You : Gomawo. You look gorgeous.

Donghae : Do I?

You : Aahm thanks for asking me to dance with you.

Donghae : It's my honor to dance with you.

You : But how come you chose me?

Donghae : I saw you dancing.*he whispered on your ears*

You : So you are peeping at someone else while they are dancing. 

Donghae : Only at you.*he said with a wink.*

You : What do you mean?

Donghae : It is what it means. You already knew that.*he said then he pulled you closer to him. Only few centimeters left before your lips will touch his*

You : You like this kind of game huh?!!

Donghae : Well its interesting. Mind if you go out with me tomorrow?

You : You really like me huh. We are still dancing yet you re asking me to go out with you..

Donghae : Just answer me.

You : Of course. I would love too.

Both you and Donghae kept on dancing....:))))

 

--THE END--

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

How was it???:)

THANKS FOR READING

Check my other Story for

 

donghae

 

The Rubix Cube

Myungsoo

Do I Have Fight AGAIN with my Brother Just For Her

Onew

 

Waiting

Key

 

I'll Protect You

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥