First Dance

Can I have This Dance?

You were at the dance practice room dancing to the beat of "Run the World". Sweats dripping all over your body but you doesn't care a bit. You were wearing a hanging blouse and a loose jogging pants. Your hair in a high ponytail. You paused for a moment and went towards the table where your bottle of water was located. You grabbed the bottle and drank from it. You've been practicing for about 2 hours already. Dancing has always been your passion.

* When will I be given a chance to dance with him. I really wanna be his partner but how can I. I mean there were too many good dancers out there lining up for him not to mention they are y and pretty too. It's only one week before the masquerade ball. I haven't choose my date yet or you can probably say no one choose me yet to be their partner. Is it because I'm not that pretty? Arrgghh!! But I want him only to be my dance partner. I mean he is good at dancing and I know we can get along because of that. Forget it first. I need to practice.*you put down the bottle of water and went back on dancing. Your dance steps were really amazing. I mean anyone that will see you right now will envy you for being a great dancer nor to mention you do have a nice body curves.

After an hour, you stopped dancing. It's time for you to get home. You gathered your things nd you went to the girl's locker room. You opened your locker and put your shoes inside. While you were doing that you heard some girls near you talking about Donghae.

Girl1 : Do you know Donghae oppa didn't choose yet his date for the ball?

Girl2 : I hope he will notice me. I mean I'm pretty good at dancing too and I have the face.

*Stop dreaming girls. As if he will notice you that is why also I am not expecting him to be my date even I badly want him to be.*you thought while listening to them.

Girl1 : I want him too to be my partner.

Girl2 : Well, let's see then. Let's go.

Both of the girls went out leaving you alone in the room. You closed your locker then you leaned your back on it.

*Many girls really want you huh. I wonder who will be that lucky girl that you will bring in the ball. I will not wonder why if you will bring a famous star as your date for the ball. I mean he is really handsome and cool. I have to concentrate myself on practicing my dance. I shouldn't be bothered by him*you thought then you grabbed your bag and went home.

--On The Other Hand--

Donghae was with the Leeteuk and Sungmin in a cafe.

Leeteuk : Have you chosen your dates for the ball?*he asked his two co-members then sipped his coffee*

Sungmin : I have already ask someone to be my partner. Well, she has the face and the body although she doesn't dance well.

Leeteuk : How about you Donghae?

Donghae : I still not chose yet. 

Sungmin : It's okay if you doesn't choose. I mean there will be a lot of girls attending the ball without a date. You can choose there or maybe you can choose different girls each dance.

Donghae : Maybe but still I want to have someone to ask to be my date. I am still waiting for that someone I guess.

Leeteuk : How would you know if she was the right girl? Donghae : Maybe I will just feel it. I don't know.

Sungmin : Just choose from those girls lining up to be your date. They are pretty.

Donghae : Yes they are pretty but I found them irritating because they follow me everywhere.

Leeteuk : I wonder who will be the lucky and mystery girl at the ball.

Sungmin : I'm excited to meet her. Better choose now.

Donghae : Yeah. I will.

--The Next Day--

You were at the dance practice room again dancing nonstop. You played your favorite dance song which is the "Run the Worlds". There was no flaws in every move you make. You were seriously dancing when Donghae was passing by the dance practice room. The door was not closed.

Donghae went towards the door and saw a girl dancing at her very best. He was amazed because this girl's dance move are extraordinary. Her dance steps kinda portray her attitude. Strong but soft.

*She really looked like a goddess dancing right infront of my eyes. I mean she isn't just good at dancing she had the best attitude one should have when they are dancing. How come I didn't notice her. Well,now that I noticed you, you can't escape now.*he thought while watching you.

When the music comes yo end, you did your ending pose that was when Donghae saw your pretty face at the mirror. You felt that someone was watching you. You turned your head back facing the door. You saw that it wasn't locked. You guessed that maybe the janitor had just passed by. 

Donghae was leaning his back against the wall near the door.

*I've already found you*he said to himself while smiling.

Ryeowook : Hyung what are you doing there? We re waiting for you.*he said walking towards Donghae*

Donghae : Nothing. Come on let's go.

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

He saw you dancing...:))

keep on reading

Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥