Double Date

Replay

 

Minho fetched me at out house and we drove off to the lotte world. When we arrived, Amber and Nicole were already there. Their hands were intertwined with each other. I feel jealous but I faked a smile as soon as we arrived.

we all went inside as soon as we arrive.

Its the usual thing that people do in carnivals. We rode some of the rides. We tried the coaster, the ferris wheel, the bump car.. We even tried the horror house.

Amber looks funny, she scared of the dark. Me either but good thing Minho’s arms are around me.

I was staring at Nicole and Amber the whole time. I can’t help but to admire Nicole’s bravery. She was holding Amber the whole time. If it was me, I would totally freak out with Amber… She’s really tough for a girl.

We walked out of the horror house and went to the bump car. I was glancing at Amber and Nicole the whole time. They look so happy. Amber and Nicole were bumping at each other and they were laughing and laughing.

You look so happy being with Nicole, Amber. Maybe I should just let you be with Nicole. But why are you giving me hope when you seemed happy with Nicole. Why?

“Krys, the time’s over.”

Oh. I was in my deep thoughts that I didn’t realized the ride’s over. I walked out of the bump car and Amber was looking at me, curiously. She was giving me the are-you-okay look while Nicole was just glaring at Amber and me. She looks jealous. I looked away, avoiding Amber and Nicole’s eyes.

“I’m getting hungry, why don’t we grab something to eat?” Minho asked.

“That’s a great idea!” Nicole exclaimed.

“There’s the foodcourt.” Minho said as he pointed.

We then walked to the food court. We sat at an empty table. Amber and Nicole was sitting across us.

“Baby what do you wanna eat?” Minho asked.

“Anything.”

I’m not really hungry actually. Minho left to buy some food. I hate this, why do I have to be left alone with this two. Aish. I shouldve just went after Minho but my feet’s dead tired. Yeah and I have no choice but to watch these two lovebirds. I suddenly pulled out my phone and made myself busy.

“Baby say aaaaah” I heard Nicole.

I look at their direction with my eyes but still facing my phone. I see Nicole feeding Amber. I felt really jealous.

“Baby how’s my cooking?” Nicole asked.

“Its really delicious baby, you never fail to make me smile with your cooking.”

“Of course I like making tacos for my one and only baby.”

—-

FLASHBACK

“Princess you should eat.” Amber said as she trying to feed Krystal.

“I’m already full baby.” Krystal said, and pouted.

“If you won’t finish the food that I cook I won’t cook for you ever again.”

Krystal sighed.

“Alright alright you’re making me fat you know that!”

Amber just smirked.

——

Come to think of it, I never cook for Amber… Not even once…

“Krystal why are you crying?”

I was surprised that Amber spoke.

“Am I?” I asked suddenly

I pulled out my mirror and look at myself. I didn’t realized I was crying.

“Oh its nothing, I just got something in my eye.”

I lied. I felt a hand suddenly tapped my shoulder.

“Hey guys we really have to go, Krystal’s dad suddenly texted me. It was an emergency.”

I looked at Minho and give him a what-are-you-doing look. He just gave me a just-go-with-the-flow look and smiled.

“Oh yeah. My dad texted. That’s why I didn’t know I was crying…”

“Oh okay. Drive safely Minho! Well go try the other rides” Nicole said as she smiled at us and dragged Amber.

However Amber just looked at me worriedly.

Why are you giving me that look Amber? Why?