The Comeback

Replay

 

AMBER'S POV

I walked out of the plane and inhaled the air. Hmmmm. It smells the same. Korea, we meet again. Its been a year since I last saw this place. It brings so much memories. Krystal jung…. The girl that I loved before.. I wonder how you look like after a year.

KRYSTAL'S POV

I’m really tired from that practice. I am now lying on the floor while the others were sitting and talking. I was about to take a quick nap when I heard something Luna was saying.

“Hey guise! Guess what?"

“What?” Vic-umma asked while eating some chips.

“Manager just told me someones coming back today from LA TO KOREA.”

My eyes widen. With how she said it, I already know whom she meant since she really emphasized the LA to Korea.

I suddenly got up.

“you’re not kidding, aren’t you?”

She just grinned at me.

I suddenly coughed, "EHEM"

“Uhmm... I need to clean up, ill be back in awhile guys.” I said as I got up and went to the shower room. I don’t want Amber to see me like this. I want to win her back. I just have to.

I decided to just wear simple tee and a pair of short. I then came back to the practice room after taking a shower.

“When is she coming back? What time?”

“I don’t really have an idea.”

We started practicing again. I’m so excited. Finally.. After a year. I missed her so much. My mind was so occupied with Amber’s comeback that I didn’t even botherd listening to our choreographer.

After a whole day practice, we decided to hangout at KARA’s cake shop. We drop by the mall before going there.

As were walking around the mall, I happened to pass by a toyshop. My eyes caught the attention of a silver rubix cube in the shop window.

I know she would like it. I didn’t hesitated to go in and buy the rubix cube.

“Guys, ill just go inside for awhile. Uhm...." 

Craaap! I need to think of some excuse.

"My… Mom asked me to buy a present for my niece.”

I lied of course, but I.. I don’t want them to know that I bought Amber a gift…

I bought the rubix cube and put it inside my bag.

We then head out to the KARA’s bake shop.

When we were walking towards the shop… I was surprised to see a familiar figure at a table, with Nicole…

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuung!” Sulli exclaimed as she ran towards the girl.

“Oh.” I muttered, complete surprised. I didn’t expected this.

But something caught my attention. Amber’s holding Nicole’s hand. When did they get this close? I know Nicole Is Amber’s bestfriend.

“I miss you Hyung!!!” Sulli said as she glomped at Amber.

Luna and Victoria ran towards them and they group hugged.

“Soojung! Come over here!” Luna smirked as she gestured me to come closer.

I walked towards them shyly.

“Hi Amber” I said as I smiled and waved at her.

“Hey Krys.”

“Its been a long time”

“Yeah.”

She answered so coldly.

A few moments later.. They were all chatting like there’s no tomorrow and here I am, quietly listening. I’m just shocked at the moment. Its been a year… I was planning to give my gift any moment now as my hands were inside my bag, trying to find the rubix cube.

“Guys I would like you to meet someone.”

Someone? I stopped moving, curiously waiting fore Amber’s next words.

Nicole walked closer as Amber motioned her to come.

“Goodness gracious, we already know Nicole Amber! No need to introduce her!” Luna jokingly said as she laughed.

“You’re funny hyung! Have you hit your head or something?”

“Guys.."

"I would like you to finally meet Nicole Jung…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


“My girlfriend.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

G-g-g-g-irlfriend? I suddenly pulled out my hand. Girlfriend? What’s the meaning of this? So Amber’s being cold because she has now a girlfriend… What the….

I just smiled at Nicole. I don’t want Amber to see that I’m hurt. I’m so pissed off right now… I don’t know why. Maybe because of jealousy.


She stared at me while she’s holding Nicole’s hand.. I starerd at her as if I didn’t care. But deep inside, I want to punch her in the face.. I'm really holding back my tears as i know it will fall anytime.

 

 

 

 

Amber are you taking your revenge on me?