CHAPTER 7: SEATMATES

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

============================================================================

 

 

At school,

 

I was trying my very best so that Zelo and I would look like perfect strangers to each other but he’s ruining it.

He kept on talking to me. And whenever he was talking to me and I can feel his fan girls glaring daggers at me. Yet he doesn’t notice it. He was busy looking at me and every move I make. I just quickly avoided him and walked straight to our classroom to save my life. His fan girls are crazy. And scary.

Before I twist the knob to go inside our classroom, I turned to Junhong. He smiled. “I’m warning you, don’t do anything stupid.” I threatened as I turned the knob and went inside. He just innocently blinked at me.

Inside,

I walked to my seat and pretended like I was doing fine even though it was really like hell.

Few seconds later, Junhong went inside too. I pretended that I was getting something from my bag so that I would avoid eye contact with him. Who knows? He might wave at me and smile again. Then the whole class will know about us. It’ll cause much bigger trouble. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that he’s standing next to my seatmate. Oh no. Please just walk away. I prayed inside my head.

He suddenly pounded his hand on his table getting the attention of the whole class, then, leaned down to him and glared. “Stand up and exchange seats with me.” Junhong threatened my seatmate.

My seatmate, Nam Sungin shivered as he stared at him in fright. “W-why would… I do that? I.. was sitting… here ever since… the first day. B-besides, it was the …teacher who arranged.. the sitting.. arrangement.” He reasoned out as he arranged his spectacles and tried to avoid his gaze.

“She’s my girlfriend and I would not like it if she gets to sit beside a guy who’s not me.” He said as he glowered at him. He looked really scary. Is that him? Is he really Zelo? I thought.

The whole class gaped at his statement and they started to murmur about us.

 

“Jinhee and Zelo are in a relationship?”

“No freaking way! Zelo’s too cute for her!”

“Oppa just choose me!”

“What’s with Jinhee anyways?!”

 

This es. He’s all yours for all I care! I cursed in my head as I lowered my head to hide my embarrassment. I remember clearly telling him not to do anything stupid!

My seatmate fearfully packed his things as fast as he could and then he scrambled up to Junhong’s seat. Junhong’s gaze shifted to me and he smiled as he sat beside me.

“This is much better. Right?” he asked as he propped up his elbow in his desk and supported his face with his fist as he turned to me.

I just remained silent. I’m really going to shoot this guy to death. I thought as I ignored him again.

“Why are you not answering me?” He suddenly asked upon noticing that I’m trying my very best to ignore him.

I slowly looked up to see my classmates’ faces. They still couldn’t believe Zelo’s statement earlier. And the girls are still glaring at me. Great.

Zelo also looked at them and he realized how I felt. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT? I KNOW SHE'S CUTE BUT I’M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO STARE AT HER! STOP MAKING HER CONSCIOUS!” He exclaimed furiously as he stood up while slamming his fist on the table.

I was slightly shocked but I just tried to ignore him. He’s so scary even though he looks like a powerless cute kid. No. I take back what I just said. He’s not cute at all. He’s not. He’s not. I thought.

Everyone instantly turned their heads away from us and they pretended they were doing something. I just bit my lip. This is all so wrong.

Zelo happily turned to me.“There. It’s okay now.” He whispered as he grinned at me innocently.

I just heaved out a long sigh as I slapped my forehead. *God, what did I do to deserve all of this?*

 

 

=============================================================================

 

I just watched the the Japanese Ver of Beautiful Target. I know that was released a week ago. But I only saw it today. -__- It's realllly cute! Ahhhh~ Gongchan and Sandeul and Jinyoung and Baro and CNU! All of them are cute. -___-  Watch it if you want~ :DDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIUVzF2XB5Q&feature=related

 

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING! <33333