CHAPTER 66: MR. PRESIDENT, CHOI JUNHONG

Stupid Love Letter

 

 

 

====================================================

 

 

 

“Choi Junhong, all the class presidents will be having their meeting by 2:00 in the afternoon.”

 

“Junhong-ah, tell your classmates to review what we discussed in Chemistry last meeting. We’ll have an exam there.”

 

“Junhong, I need the summary of reports that I asked you to prepare last time.”

 

“You need to collect fund for the fund raising project. It’s due tomorrow.”

 

Zelo scratched his head in irritation. He has never felt this stressed before. Just why is he on a different class from Jinhee? And why did he become the class president.

 

*This . I only have little time to be with her and now I’m so busy. What’s the point of going to school everyday when I only get to see her when classes ends?* Zelo thought as he slumped on his desk.

 

*I want to see Jinhee.* He thought as he pouted.

 

Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was his classmate, Kim Jonghyun. The vice president of the class. “Junhong-ah, Mr. Kim wants to see you at the office.” he said as he adjusted his glasses and gave him a small smile.

 

Junhong irritatedly whined. *He’ll ask me again to check the papers and sort them out.* But he had no choice since he can’t say no. He’s the class president after all.

 

Zelo lazily stood up with a sigh. He really hated how Mr. Kim asks him to do tasks for him here and there.

 

*But now that I think of it, if I go to Mr. Kim’s office, I’ll just drop by Jinhee's class to be able to see her! I’m really a genius.* He thought as he brightened up and happily walked towards Mr. Kim’s office, leaving Jonghyun confussed at how weird he is and how fast his mood changes.

 

As he was outside Jinhee’s classroom, he peeked through the glass opening of the door and scanned the room, looking for the person he was longing to see,

 

 

Park Jinhee.

 

 

Luckily, he spotted her chatting happily with a group of girls. *She’s not talking to any other guys. That’s good.* He thought as he nodded to himself.

 

“Since they don’t have a teacher yet, should I go inside and talk to her for a while?” He mumbled to himself as tapped his chin. “I would!” He said to himself without thinking twice.

 

Zelo was about to go to the other door but a certain person from the corner of the room caught his eye. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. It was his none other than his Hyung.

 

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

 

*Chanyeol hyung and Jinhee are classmates?* He thought as a smile appeared in his lips. He was so excited to tell his hyung about his girlfriend after all. Now he should really go inside and talk to Jinhee.

 

That’s when he remembered what his mother told him during their last family gathering.

 

“Your brother will go back to Korea soon and he’s going to study at Seoul University too. Do me a simple favor. Pretend that you don’t know him at school.”

 

Zelo bit his lower lip. *I can’t go inside. If I did, hyung will recognize me. And all of his classmates will know that we are brothers. Including Jinhee. And Omonim will hate me for it.* He thought as he sighed. And that’s when he came to a conclusion.

 

He shouldn’t come anywhere near his Hyung. And he shouldn’t tell Jinhee about his Hyung. As much as he hated lying, moreover, to his girlfriend, he just can’t tell it to her. Maybe not now.

 

 

 

 

….

 

 

 

“So you just need to multiply the answer to 100 and it’s done. As easy as that.” The professor in front said as if it was as easy as breathing.

 

But it was a different case with Jinhee because she’s not that good in Maths. She couldn’t even understand the formulas.

 

Why was Math so hard for her? She’s good in other areas. But not Math. Jinhee stared at her notes and tried to think about it. But no matter what she do, she just can’t understand it. Jinhee sighed as she scratched her head in irritation.

 

Jinhee glanced at Chanyeol. And she saw that he had no difficulties in answering the problems. *Should I ask help from him?* Jinhee thought about it for a while.

 

Then she shook her head. *No. I don’t want to disturb him and we’re not that close. Maybe I should ask for Zelo’s help with these.* She thought as she smiled at the thought of spending time with Zelo.

 

 

 

=====================================================

 

 

 

 

READCOMMENTSUBSCRIBEUPVOTE

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5gvCMuoq74

I just want to share this. Hahahaha. I forgot to attach it on my last update. So here it is. It's Zelo's letter to his parents. It happened on their concert. I was also crying when I watched thissss.  TT.TT And I want you to cry too. Kidding. I just want to post it here for BABY's who haven't watched it yet. :)