3 words: I LOVE YOU

Description

Seohyun and Lu Han were fated to be together. Their life was perfect but then life is unfair right? You could only enjoy a moment of happinness then the next thing you'll know, you have a lifetime of misery. But that's life. The only questionis, how will you face it? Find out in this fanfic!

Foreword

"Seohyun, let's break up" Lu Han said on the phone. His eyes were b with tears.

"Lu Han-ah, tell me you're joking cause it's not funny" Seoyun said on the other line while she dropped the picture frame of her and Lu Han.

"No, I'm not joking" Lu Han said. His voice hoarse.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? We can talk about it right? Just don't break up with me. Please I beg you" Seohyun's vision became blurry all of a sudden. Her heart was like shredded to billions of pieces.

"It's not you Seohyun. It's something more than you. I'm sorry but I want to stop this nonsense" Lu Han broke down. His eyes were full of hot tears.

"Lu Han please don't do this to me. I love you, please I really love you" Seohyun begged, tears started falling on her cheeks. She gripped harder on her phone.

"I'm sorry Seohyun. I really am. Goodbye" Lu Han turned off his cellphone. He threw it to the wall with soo much force that it broke. If he was stuck hearing her voice for another second, he might've changed his mind about breaking up with her. But life is unfair right? He sat down and place his hands on his head. He cried and cried, remembering his dear Seohyun's face.

"I'll always protect you Seo!"

"And I'll always love you Lu Han"

"I'm sorry that I broke my promise Seo" Lu Han cried again.

 

The phone line was off. He hung on her. HE, the only man that she's ever loved, hung up on her. HE, the man she's ever given her heart to, broke her heart into billions of little pieces. He broke up with her without a proper explanation. He broke up with her without being manly enough to show his face. She looked down and saw the picture frame she was holding a moment ago was broken. Just like her heart. Broken.

Her tears flowed endlessy, she sat and hugged her knees. Crying hard. Lu Han, the guy that has been her everything, left her with nothing.

"Lu Han-ah, why? Why?" She screamed out loud.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! 4th fanfic! hope u like it!

please comment and subscribe. btw, this is a oneshot.. sorry for those who are expecting a long story....

thanks to JazeMarie unnie for the poster!