XIUMIN/LUHAN.

EXOnovella

 

Prompt: His garden was overgrown now.

Fandom: EXO

Pairing: One-sided LuMin; XiuHan. A little KaiHan, SeKai and HanLay because Luhan is a dongsaeng . Mentions of Taoris and Baekyeol.

Rating: PG

Summary: Xiumin struggles with his feelings for Luhan.

Author’s notes: Caught this random prompt online and decided to do a Xiuhan drabble because there are soooo little Xiuhan fics around. Sigh. Might contain spelling/grammatical errors because this is spun out of air after seeing the Xiuhan Tumblrs on the internet. Uhhh, spread the Xiuhan love :)

 

 

 

Xiumin – Minseok – watches and basks in the happy atmosphere of the M and K reunion. Chanyeol continues to be the fairy on high, Baekhyun continues to be overwhelmed by the senseless and embarrassing words coming out from Chanyeol’s mouth. The whole EXO bursts into laughter.

 

 

Tao continues to prance around his hyungs with his wushu speed happily, Kris trying to keep the kid-on-a-sugar-high in tow. Chen huddles Suho to a corner to continue their catching-up. While the Sehun-Kyungsoo-Chanyeol-Baekhyun-Lay gang continues to laugh because Chanyeol continues to speak, Minseok is glad – happy and satisfied because he had already taken part in Chanyeol’s jokes, caught up with his dongsaengs from K – until he catches Kai and Luhan sneaking off.

 

 

He feels the uncomfortable pang of jealousy – well, to be exact, he isn’t really jealous. It’s more like an ‘Ah-so-Luhan-likes-Kai-and-it-is-better-for-him-to-like-Kai-than-me’ feeling. It was his internal inferiority struggle as he always subconsciously compares himself to the people that Luhan are particularly friendly with – said persons being Kai and Sehun and probably even Lay. And Luhan is not making him feel any better with the whole ‘baozi’ calling thing because he is already self conscious of his bodily image and he tries hard to control the amount of food intake. Well, not everyone can be Kais and Sehuns and Chanyeols and Kris. He spots Luhan and Kai laughing as they return.

 

 

His overwhelming feelings for Luhan bloomed and flowered in his heart during the times they spent together, they continue to grow as he interacts with Luhan – learning the Mandarin language though he was always butchering it when he first speaks it while Luhan blabbers Korean efficiently, and the soccer-then-food sessions that they will always have plus the fanservice they always provide during the fan-signs coupled with the random touches Luhan lays on him, the subtle hands that slip around his back and waist as he returns the gesture as well – and Minseok was pretty sure if his feelings for Luhan are in the forms of the flowers, his garden would have longed been overgrown by now.

 

-

 

FIN.