The Heroine Is Back

Last Dance

 

***** NEW YORK *****
 
 
Michael and Amber agreed to invite the girls to dinner before going home.
 
 
Michael: "Sam, Krystal, do you girls want to eat first before going home? But if you have jetlag, then it's fine. Amber and I can eat together."
Krystal: "I'd like to what as well, how about you Sam? I also like to spend time with Amber and oppa, I can still sleep later."
Sam: "I can go with you guys, I don't have friends here in New York and spending time with all of you makes me feel better."
Michael - smiling at himself: "Alright, I just know where to bring all of you and enjoy our dinner. Seat tight girls, we're going to fly!"
 
 
All four people inside the car laughed; on the left of Michael's ford is Taecyeon's camry. Michael looked right then left and double looked when he saw Jessica and Taecyeon, Krystal on the back of the driver's seat also saw the two people on the other car. Suddenly, she felt something different.
 
 
Krystal - whispered to Michael: "Oppa, I don't feel good about what I saw. Do you think we should follow them?"
Michael: "Hold tight baby girl, I'll try to follow them without letting Sam thinks that we are following someone."
Krystal: "Thanks much! What is she doing with Taecyeon?!"
Michael: "You better ask Amber, she has been following the two for the last few months."
 
 
Krystal turns her head to Amber; she started quizzing about her sister and Taecyeon. While Sam starts to drowse due to a long flight, Michael looked at the woman beside him and smiled at himself. He focused his shift back to Taecyeon's car. Michael thinks that Taecyeon is going the same way as them, he smiled at himself again.
 
 
Michael - talking to himself: "Just our luck, he must be bringing Jessica to tone of New York's popular restaurant. I think it's about time that Krystal meets Jessica."
Sam: "Michael?"
Michael: "I thought you are sleeping."
Sam: "Just closing my eyes for a few seconds. Is your wife not going to look for you?"
 
 
Amber and Krystal stopped what they are talking about and laughed! Amber is most hysterical while Krystal slaps the other girl to calm down.
 
 
Amber: "Oppa's wife will not look for him! Because there is no wife to begin with."
Sam: "Oh! You're still single?"
Krystal: "And very much available!"
Michael: "Yeah, thanks Amber and Krystal. It's really embarrassing! Hahaha. But they're right, still single."
Sam: "I see. Must be busy with work then."
 
 
Michael tried to stay focus to the car he is following while talking to Sam, he feels better knowing that Sam is single too. This is the first time that he feels he can do anything today, he only hopes nothing untoward to happen because he wants to enjoy the company of Sam and the two maknaes.
 
 
The four reached Le Caprice while Michael was right that Taecyeon and Jessica are going the same place. Michael went down the car immediately to open the door on the side of Krystal then moves to Sam's side. They proceed inside and were assisted to a table for four, Michael whispers to the host to assist first the couple entering the restaurant and makes sure that they seat close to them while pocketing some wands of money on the host's polo pocket.
 
 
Taecyeon and Jessica were assisted to on the VIP lounge; the four were also escorted to the VIP lounge. If Jessica will look at her left, she will definitely see Michael and his company. Luckily for Michael he knows that Jessica is very shy looking at other people, so he is fine sitting to her left.
 
 
Everyone ordered at the same time and continued to talk about their respective lives. Michael continues to glance on Jessica way, same as Krystal and Amber that any time something bad may happen the three are ready to pounce Taecyeon. However, at the end of their dinner Taecyeon had really behaved well.
 
 
Amber uses her skill to find out where Taecyeon is bringing Jessica; she took her mobile and started connecting to Jessica's phone. Amber looks like she's calling someone and excuses herself; she went outside and continue to listen to Taecyeon and Jessica's conversation.
 
 
Taecyeon: "Jess, do you want to chill before going home?"
Jessica: "Sure, as long as we are not staying late. Where to?"
Taecyeon: "We can walk at Bar Pitti."
Jessica: "I heard from Nicole's friends that it's a cool bar. Sure, are we going now?"
Taecyeon: "Don't hurry, it just a few blocks from here."
 
 
After finding out where the couple is going, Amber went back to report. Michael invited Sam and Krystal to go home, he told the girls that he and Amber will chill at Bar Pitti. Sam hesitated but then told everyone that she can stay for few more hours, with Michael praised God for giving him a chance to spend time with Sam. After paying the bills, the four walk out of the restaurant and proceed to the bar. The four reached the bar without taking their eyes off the couple who are now at the bar stand ordering drinks.
 
 
All of a sudden, Krystal chilled when he saw Taecyeon placed a powder looking something on one of the glasses while her sister is looking around the bar, once she sure that Taecyeon is planning something bad he whispered to Michael and Amber. Krystal excuses herself to Sam and walk near the bar stand where Taecyeon is pushing the glass to Jessica, Krystal stood in between the two and ordered a vodka glass and accidentally pushed the glass causing it to tumble on the side of the bartender.
 
 
Krystal: "Oh my God! I'm really sorry. I'll pay for it."
Taecyeon - keeping cool although disappointed: "Its fine, I can take care for it. It's not your fault anyway."
Krystal: "Thank you so much. By the way I am Krystal, are you alone?"
Taecyeon: "Hi, I'm Taecyeon. I am with Jessica." - points to the girl beside Krystal.
Krystal: "Hi Jessica unnie, Krystal here."
Jessica: "Hi Krystal, are you Korean? You used "unnie", it's nice to meet someone like me."
 
 
Suddenly Jessica found herself looking at the younger girl beside her, Krystal looks like her mother and some of her face features is similar to Yuri. She fought the thought about Yuri again, because her heart beats faster again.
 
 
Krystal: "Yes, I'm Korean but I grew up in LA. Nice to meet you. You are very pretty reminds me of my older sister."
Amber: "Hey Krys, let's go."
Krystal: "Nice to meet both you. Bye oppa and Jessica unnie!"
 
 
When they are far from the couple...
 
 
Krystal: "I almost want to choke that guy!"
Amber: "Take it easy."
Krystal: "Now, I really wanted to check on them. That guys is not going to do anything good to my sister."
 
 
***** KENNEDY AIRPORT, New York *****
 
 
Yuri finally arrived in New York, she wants to surprise Michael. Yuri was able to persuade her parents to buy her ticket; she can't wait for another week to see Jessica. Yuri called her brother.
 
 
Michael: "Hello?!"
Yuri: "Oppa, are you in a club?"
Michael: "I can't hear you clearly, let me go out and end this call then I will call you again after a few seconds."
 
 
Michael excused himself and went out the bar, dialed Yuri's number.
 
 
Yuri: "Oppa! Guess where I am?"
Michael: "At home, watching ? Hahaha...”
Yuri: "Right! Pabo, I'm here at the Kennedy airport. Where are you? Can I follow you?"
Michael: "You're here in New York?! How? When? Wait, yes you can follow us here in Bar Pitti. Here's the address..."
 
 
Michael gave the address to Yuri and told her to call if she is lost. Michael didn't think of the situations he have at the moment, Krystal, Jessica and Taecyeon. Michael thinks it's about time that everybody knows the real truth if this is really the time. He went back and told Sam, Krystal and Amber that Yuri is going there to meet everyone.