Coming Home

Last Dance

***** NEW YORK *****

 

The day came for Nicole, Jessica and Michael to go back to South Korea. The two cousins arrived at the Kennedy airport early, they still want to walk around the airport and look at the shops and food store plus the busy people going in and out New York.

 

Michael stayed in a cafe store, sipping coffee while reading newspaper. He's waiting for the same flight as the girls oblivious to Nicole and Jessica.

 

Soon, boarding is open and Nicole, Jessica and Michael enter the plane and settled on their seats. The long flight back home started..

 

***** SOUTH KOREA *****

 

Today is also the party that the Ok's family prepared for Yuri's team; the Ok household is busy making sure that all things needed at the party are ready.

 

Victoria is busy choosing what to wear on the occasion, she wants to look beautiful for Yuri today. Victoria will start her plan to seduce Yuri; her parents want her to start the plan as soon as possible especially their business is not doing well.

 

Yuri on the other hand woke up early, she tried calling her girlfriend but Jessica's phone has been off since she boarded the plane. Yuri's worried what's happening to Jessica, she also tried calling Michael and Nicole but failed to reach both people. Yuri went down to eat breakfast, her parents are already up and busy in the kitchen.

 

Yuri: "Morning Mom, Dad!"

Mrs Kwon: "Morning Yul, you're early?"

Yuri: "I will be attending the party this afternoon."

Mr Kwon: "Are you sure you don't want to go with us later?"

Yuri: "No Dad, besides you should enjoy together wherever you are going."

 

Yuri didn't know that her parents are driving to the airport to pick Michael. They also know that Nicole and Jessica are coming to South Korea, but they promise Michael that they will not tell her that Jessica is coming home.

 

Mr Kwon: "I have a bad feeling about the party Yul."

Yuri: "Nothing will happen Dad, trust me."

Mrs Kwon: "We trust you Yul, but not the Ok family."

Yuri: "I will not stay long, is that fine with you?"

Mrs Kwon: "Oh well. It's up to you Yul."

 

Yuri is baffled with her parent’s reaction, although she can't blame them for feeling that way towards Victoria not after what she did in the past. Her parents had not forgotten the very reason they almost lost their daughter when Yuri caught Victoria cheating, it was because of Jessica that Yuri found her life and heart again.

 

Teayeon, Tiffany anf Hyoyeon are busy preparing to pick Nicole and Jessica at the airport. Nicole's parents are in Busan and had asked Hyoyeon to look after their daughter and niece while they are away. Hyoyeon called Tiffany and asked for the girl's company to drive to the airport. Tiffany was suprise to hear that Jessica is going home, she was so excited and very happy that she told Taeyeon. Taeyeon agreed to go with them at the airport and use their SUV instead of Hyoyeon's car.

 

Yoona and Seohyun went to the park to talk about the Ok's party. Yoona is still persuading Seohyun to go with her at the party as she was also invited by Victoria. Seohyun doesn't feel going to the party and wants to stay at home, she was waiting for Tiffany or Sunny to invite her to do something else. Seohyun is ok to let Yoona attend the party to make sure that someone looks after Yuri.

 

Sooyoung and Sunny is at the cafe shop talking about the party too. Sunny also doubts if she really want to be there, but she also wants to be with Sooyoung. Sooyoung could not say no to Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona already agreed to attend the party with Yuri. Sooyoung told Sunny that they will not stay long and they can still meet after the party.

 

***** INCHEON AIRPORT ******

 

Michael walks out of the airport and was looking for his parents when he saw Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. He greeted the girls but left in a hurry when he saw his Mom waving at him, so there was no chance to meet Yuri's girlfriend again.

 

Nicole and Jessica finally stepped out of the plane and both were happy that they are back home after two years. Jessica almost choked in tears, she suddenly remembered her parents. They went to the normal arrival processing and when they walked out of the airport, they immediately saw Tiffany and Hyoyeon. The girls hug and greeted each other, while Taeyeon waited for them at the car.

 

During the ride home, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon updated the cousins with what's happening at home. Taeyeon mentioned the party at the Ok's, when Jessica felt something that she could not explain. Jessica let go of the feeling since she is very excited to see Yuri later, the three girls agreed to go to the party bringing Nicole and Jessica along.

 

***** AT VICTORIA'S HOME *****

 

Yuri arrived earlier than her friends; she wants to stay longer to fish more information about Victoria's plan and Jung's Enterprise. She wants to know the whole truth, so that she can help her girlfriend if she needs help with their family business. She received a message from Taeyeon telling her to wait for her and Tiffany at the party because they have a surprise for her. Yuri went to the bar and asked for drinks. Victoria hurried to the bar where Yuri was, she hugged the tan girl and never let go of their hands. Yuri was ok with it since there are not a lot of people yet.

 

As the afternoon wear out, more people came and Victoria has to leave Yuri (much to Yuri's delight) to attend to their visitors. Yuri went to the balcony where she can see people coming in the party, when she saw Taeyeon's SUV. Taeyeon came out and walks to the other side to open the door for Tiffany, but Yuri was surprise to see not Tiffany but a blonde girl wearing a tube dress and flat doll shoes. Automatically the blonde girl looked up and Yuri saw the face of the girl, it was none other than her girlfriend. Yuri thought she was already drunk that she even thought Tiffany is Jessica. She walks back at the garden where the party is in full swing; she saw Victoria and told her that she's going home now. Victoria doesn't want to let go of Yuri, so she held Yuri's hand and walk over to other visitors and introduce the tan girl as her girlfriend.

 

They appoached Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica walking inside the garden. Victoria was shocked to see Jessica Jung and immediately intertwined her hands with Yuri oblivious to Yuri. S

 

Victoria: "Taeyeon and Tiffany, I didn't know that you are coming with somebody else. It's nice to see you, Yuri here is having much fun being introduced to my family's guests."

 

The three girls saw Victoria holding Yuri's hand, Taeyeon immediately grabs Yuri's hand and sensing that the latter is a bit drunk started talking to her.

 

Taeyeon: "Yul, Tiffany and I came here with her." - pointing to Jessica.

Yuri: "You look so much like the person I love."

Jessica: "Yuri-ah!" - a little shy.

Yuri: "Sica?! Is that really you?"

 

Victoria suddenly saw some of her parent's friends, she bowed and hold Yuri's hand again and introduce Yuri as her girlfriend much to the suprise of the girls. Jessica's face turned red. Yuri was so mad that she wants to punch Victoria but she stopped herself in making a scene. Victoria also saw Taecyeon walking with his parents, she immediately grabs the boy and bring him to where the girls are. Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Nicole and Hyoyeon also arrived and seeing their friends walked towards them.

 

Victoria: "Now everybody is here."

Taecyeon: "Jessie babe! I didn't know that you're here."

Yuri: "What did you just call her?" - looking at Taecyeon.

Jessica: "Please stop calling me babe Taecyeon and you why are you introducing Yuri-ah as your girlfriend?"

Victoria: "Yuri did not stop me when I hold her hand and introduced her to almost everybody here at the party."

Yuri: "Stop it Victoria! I don't like what you are doing; I am going home with Sica."

Victoria: "Wait, didn't you know that Jessica Jung is going to marry my cousin here?!"

Nicole: "Victoria, no!"

Jessica: "What are you saying!!!??"

Victoria: "Everybody, listen to me.. Jessica Jung is here to finally close the deal of marriage to my cousin. Because their family business is going bankrupt, she has to merge with the Ok family to save their business."

 

Everybody was shocked about the news, Jessica ran outside the house. Nicole immediately runs after her cousin as well as Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun. Yuri was left dumbfounded about what she heard, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona stayed with her. Yuri suddenly collapsed..