Letter Eight

23 Letters;23 Wishes

 

February 13, 2011

Tao,

          I heard the nurses talking and they say you guys have found the Exo orb. Is it pretty? I've seen it in my dreams once. It was blue and spiky like. Very... hmmm... crystallized? Does it make weird humming sounds? That's what it did in my dreams. But perhaps I am wrong.       

 

       Have you been doing well these days? Tomorrow, it is Valentine's Day and yet I won't be able to give you guys any chocolate this year. It makes me sad. It has passed a year since you and Kris left home. I thought this war would end less than that.

 

         Mighty Tao, my energy level is so low. Sugar and sweets aren't doing anything to me. I can't taste food anymore. How will I be able to eat Kyungsoo's food now? I feel like a useless robot who can no longer recharge. I'm scared. I'm scared that I will lose my senses soon.

 

       The doctors are trying their best but nothing is happening. I'm still stuck with wires connected to my body. I feel so useless. If I only didn't have such a terrible ability, maybe I could be by your side. Baekhyun is so lucky. His ability is the opposite of mine and yet he is doing quite well. I'm so jealous of him.

 

       Ah, Tao. Do you look any different? Do you still look like a Panda? My appearance has changed quite a bit. I grew my hair and they are now luscious brown curly locks. My skin has become paler. You can see the bones of my body. I sadly lost a lot of weight. Is your hair still black? I have lots of dark circles around my eyes now due to lack of sleep. I haven't been able to sleep these days. I feel a lot of pain now. Ah, now that I have dark circles around my eyes; do I look like you? You were such a quite panda rolling around on the grass when we were younger. I remember the day you tried to eat bamboo. You nearly broke one of your teeth. You silly boy.

 

       I wish I could save the world.

 

Till the world ends,

       Kim Eunbi